• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal "Methamphetamine" vaping and small yellow/orange objects......

PerpetualAnhedonic

Bluelighter
......all over surfaces (floors, tables, furniture, etc) of dwelling wherein aforementioned activities take place? Anyone ever seen this/had happen? For some reason, this seems common among products in my locale.....we do, indeed have very good, clean, pure, potent crystal methamphetamine (given the right people, of course), but I have noticed that nearly all of the product acquired by folks without the right people carries this effect.. The products themselves typically hold a surprisingly high (obviously misleading) appearance of quality and these strange objects are nowhere to be seen within the product until after it has been vaped, at which point, the floors become littered with them......WTF? And to be clear, this is confirmed not to be hallucination or mental/psych defect of any kind.

Basically, I simply wish to know whether any of my fellow Bluelighters have also encountered this, and/or if anybody here may have an answer as to what causes this or why it happens, or any information whatsoever that could be detailed on this phenomenon.... I have searched briefly, both on here and net search engines, but have so far turned up diddly-squat, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Clearly, it isn't a good sign (likely a dangerous and harmful adulterant or synth byproduct (at best), I'd say is a reasonable and logical hypothesis), but aside from that, I'm clueless and very curious.....

As previously stated, they are very small (perhaps about the size and shape of one half side of a packing peanut- and actually even feel kinda similar), they range in color and shade but are typically yellow and/or orange, white and brown, they can be easily crushed by the fingers, sometimes have holes in them, and they seem to come in quantities in the hundreds.

I know this is borderline BLUA, but I do not possess this product, I also already am certain it is undeniably impure and dangerous, and I would obviously strongly discourage anyone from consuming this product in any way whatsoever. I suppose it could be considered substance id to a degree, but I am hoping mods judgement will allow this one as it is borderline....but if not, I will respect your decision. I just find this to be an incredibly odd occurrence and worthy of thought. Also, I gave due consideration to sub-forum location of this thread, and ultimately felt that this was likely more appropriate and better suited for BDD than for OD, but if mods hold different opinion or feel higher quantities (or qualities) of substantive responses may be had there as opposed to here, I absolutely welcome such a move. Thank you mods.

But, until any such violation is determined, what say we carry on.....any info/knowledge on this subject my friends? Any and all input from the community is welcome and appreciated.

- Perpetual Anhedonic

Last edited:
Hello my friend, how are you doing? :)

How much have you been using lately?

And when did you last get a good long night's sleep, plenty to eat and lots to drink?

I hope you're taking care of yourself :)

Hello my friend, how are you doing? :)

How much have you been using lately?

And when did you last get a good long night's sleep, plenty to eat and lots to drink?

I hope you're taking care of yourself :)

Seconded. I'm leaving this open so we can support OP, who is clearly not in the best of spots right now! People with more Methamphetamine knowledge please help advise our friend here!

Was your "confirmation" from other tweakers man? Ime it doesn't take much for a group to share a hallucination, simply because paranoia creates an atmosphere, where "did you see that" gets "what I saw something" as a response.