• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Crystal Methamphetamine - (250 mg) - Experienced, First Time IV - "What did I do?"

claire where did you get your figures? i think i remember reading that smoking is way more wasteful then snorting it. if you were to somehow inhale every little bit of the smoke that comes from smoking it, then , maybe . but still you have to exhale. and i know your body does not absorb every little bit of the drug. smoking it might be your preference, but that does not make it the best or less wasteful way of doing it.
i have smoked it and i still will on occasion. it has never done much for me.
so for me it is a WASTE TOTTALLY buy smoking it. and trust me, i have taken some monstrous hits of some fire shit. BOOYAAA.

Last edited:
Meth aint one for me personally and im glad you decided to let the IV'ing beast lie, the report was a fucking great read though!

Last edited:
PNP=phenylnitropropene? a precursor for amphetamine?

i had used meth IV many times over a period of about a year mostly, at that point, at an 8 hour redose cycle. i never got that rush and having had phentermine since that time i'm not certain it wasn't phentermine, but different synth routes and purity etc results in different effects and years later i came across this damp looking grey/yellowish stuff and at my gf's urging had a shot and the rush was ... well i couldn't talk... but this stuff you would crash pretty hard around t+3-4 hours.

by the time i finally came across really pure meth in crystalline form i'd stopped slamming it and to be honest i'm done with it, the overdriven 'yay everything's great' followed by 3-4 hours later 'bah everything sucks' and the redosing and the sitting there doing stupid things over and over and not letting go of shit that's stupid cos it seems so good. even precisely dosed taken orally i still found myself falling into bad patterns and of impaired judgement.

PnP=Party 'n' Play, take drugs and have sex.

OP: great report. Theres nothing wrong with PnP as long as your safe. I know you said your already poz but theres plenty of other things you can catch. The crystal scene among gay men in Sydney is huge (not sure where you're from) and quite often STI's get passed around parties.

You mentioned that the experience has scared you off meth IVed. I've heard this from people before, but many times they will try it again, be it the next month or the next year. If you do find yourself in the situation again, perhaps try not to invite more people into the experience.

Excellent report, and I can picture what happened and how it happened very clearly in my mind. I have never IV'd glass, but smoked, swallowed, snorted quite a bit in the past. I was on a glass binge for about a year, quit cold turkey with the help of herb only (no w/d's, mild cravings) for about a year. I "bumped into this girl named sally from the valley" and she had about the same quality ice as I had before. Im suprised how it never got a hold of me, and never got on top of me. Meth just never hooked me, only intrigued me enough to want to play around with it. Thats why I never understood how an addiciton could form. It just didnt make sense to me, even though I saw it everywhere around me. I had a direct connection to a supplier of high quality ice, and we would hang out at least 4 times a week and just get lifted. I know we went through at least a gram a night sometimes. When I would spin at raves, then afterparties, houseparties, the addicts were all around, and would be very intent on "getting more" or offering " the best shit they'd had in a long time" Id try it, it would be S.O.P. and id move on.
I liked to smoke it mostly, the ceremony of it, watching it melt clear, and crystalize on the glass. Maybe because I was usually smoking it socially at a safe location with people I trusted/liked, and had no worries other than if the blinds were closed good enough, or who just pulled up "I hear a car" Then after either we ran out of of our designated supply for the night , or just got bored with it, Id bust out the Valium and coast the morning with a few bowls of always high quality herb, force some breakfast and go to sleep (sometimes, or often I couldnt and just kept going throughout the day and through the night). Only to wake up in the evening and start all over.

The reason for my long, and probably worthless post was to say I am very pleased with your honesty, and detail to the report. You put me right in there with you guys, watching you voiceless on the couch staring off smiling intensely, with a look of confusion like "what did I do, and how do I talk"
Even your honesty about your lifestyle (which doesnt bother me, but at the same time usually not appealing to see or read about) kept me intrigued.

Meth is a scary drug, Ive seen it destroy people's lives (possibly my own, if I hadnt run away from that state and group of friends) Their appearance, moods, habits, everything. Im glad im not using anymore, and I think you got the scare, and it appears you arent going to do it anymore.
Ok Im rambling, see (Lyrica+Norco post) that might help explain my rambling.
Thanks for the read, Im happy to get a little more insight to what its like to bang that stuff.

Last edited:
Mmm.. geez that makes me want some meth.

IV'n meth is almost a completely different drug experience appose to any other admin method. Hehe, loved your description of it, reminds me of my first time IV'n meth.

Also, you mentioned it not feeling as taxing, which is why I originally started IV'n all the time, I was starting to feel sick from snorting/smoking. Although now, I couldn't imagine taking it any other way lol.

One of the better reports on meth. Its a harder substance to write about since the method of action it takes on a person is usually totally predictable. Nice one though.. intense.. lol

What exactly do you mean by PnP, and why are people that do it scumbags? My partner and I occasionally take E and have a night of sex and exploration at home. At times that has involved other couples or people that we are comfortable with. The ground rules are that everything is safe and everyone has absolute veto power. Is that not PnP, and how does this make us scumbags?

If you're talking about individuals who load up on crystal meth and engage in unprotected sex marathons in bathhouses, sex parties, etc then there is definitely a huge concern there on a lot of levels, including bringing to mind HIV. I have chosen not to use crystal meth, but I read on tweaker.org from time to time, and it seems that even in the tweaker community that becoming HIV positive often goes hand in hand with using meth.

I guess all I'm pointing out is that saying that people who PnP are scumbags is like saying that "all drugs are bad.......mmmmmkay" to paint all drug users with the same brush. (Which for the record, I'm not sure I disagree that all drugs are bad). :)

that attitude( that pnp guys are scumbags) is abit over the top though its bad for your health to get fucked on meth just to fuck men you dont fancy. great way to shag any old shoe and pay loads on it.

Yeah nice report man...

I always find meth IV quite dissapointing with no rush at all but your report almost makes me want to shoot up the base i've got stashed away...

iv definately

iv is definately the cleanest, safest way for meth, as long as u use new clean needles, clean the skin, and NEVER share. just think, its the only way hospitals us iv drugs!! just no wat ur doing. any other way like eating snorting or smoking is disgusting!! i used to, but just think wat other chemicals ur putting into ur body and lungs. all that cut crap ruins ur body and ur teeth and the high is nowhere near as intense. its the cut and impurities that cause the meth sores and picking and not eating and shit. wen u iv it, ur doing the pure shit cuz uve already taken out the shit part of it. when i smoked i felt dirty wouldnt eat for days and would fuk everything off. wen i slam it, i can function perfectly thru out the day and still be hi as fuk!! iv only gets a bad rap cuz of the dumb people who fuk up. if ur gonna do it slam it man, but dont be stupid and keep ur life in control. it works with a happy medium. just think about it.

Yeah nice report man...

I always find meth IV quite dissapointing with no rush at all but your report almost makes me want to shoot up the base i've got stashed away...

well r u preparing it rite? do a 30 and make sure that u havent put too much water with it ur u wont get a good rush. keep the bevel up and shoot up the vein not down

reply to thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=416423

reply to thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=416423

Hey guys original poster here again just with an update.

It's now been about 3 months since that night. Still haven't touched the stuff, yay me. Checked back on the thread recently - wow, even more replies, and almost 2,500 views.

It's really odd reading it again now. It's incredible how that drug can make everything seem so 'normal'. All the sex and stuff. I've moved on from it all, thank god. There's just not much added to my life when I fuck as many guys as possible. Sometimes it feels like I hardly have sex any more but I don't really miss it.

But anyways, I had really absolutely no cravings until recently. Some big drama went down in my life that isn't applicable to explain here, but anyway I think that's what triggered it. I got offered some dope a few times and nearly gave in twice but in the end I found an excuse to get away both times and was able to remind myself of what the experience will be like beyond the first few hours of enjoyable high. I haven't been able to keep in mind the crash before when I've been tempted so at least I've made progress there.

And yeah both times I was REALLY tempted to slam it. The less messy crash (physically) and 'cleaner' high were what would pop into my head as justification. Though, as I said, I was able to stay away in the end.

A good close friend of mine suggested role-playing with him to practice saying no. I think I will take him up on it. Whenever it's dangled in my face the little tweaker instinct starts to take over.

Other drug usage hasn't increased or decreased. Smoke weed on the weekends, I've done X twice. That's all.

I gotta say to anyone curious about it, you'll never have any clue about the can of worms you're about to open. I can DEFINITELY see now how this gets ahold of people. I'm doing OK right now but it is taking a LOT of strength to keep it that way.

That's all, just a check-in.

I have to say my previous post(3 yrs ago) was very ignorant and I never stated how well written and interesting this post was. PnP isnt just for scumbags, its everywhere but people do really need to be careful though im sure youve all heard it before, USE A CONDOM!!! :)

OP: Appreciate the honesty, and also I am glad you have learned something from this experience.

I have tried meth... snorted and smoked and gone through several grams of what I am sure was almost completely pure stuff. As well as much more experience with other amphetamines.

Anyway, I have come to detest these types of drugs as well. The false ego boost, the filthy euphoria, the over-the-top sexual push. It's not me.

Good luck in the future with being yourself and not using hard drugs. peace

I have many friends who are into pnp and the gay meth clic I guess as a few of them are prostitutes as well as dealers of the shard. Although I've done the quarter shots as a year old trip report will show you I never could get into the random sex, even with that much iv'd. For me I only had sexy times with a man who I slammed with yes, but I met him and became interested well sober. Mmmm that rush is quite a devious one that I am frankly glad to never need again, although just remembering it sometimes can bring on the heat through my whole body... Yes I only use meth now a days smoked and only if I really need some intense research done or some such tinkering. ;) stay safe on that dark road.

Interesting stuff, so far I have stayed away from societys 'hard' drugs as im afraid I would like them too much, not till im an old man ;)