• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal Meth

Bi_guy

Greenlighter
So I have been using crystal meth for a long time and it actually never effected my life. It was always kept hidden and I remained a user for 15 years or more. Now I have decided to try and go clean as the drugs street value had increased here within Europe and was becoming a struggle to keep my life and money/things together. I have looked into research drugs and have remained clean actively seeking out adhd medication which is now becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of and taking larger doses of that. <no sourcing>
Its now becoming a real problem. I need as much advice and help as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome to Bluelight, we don't use SWIM here, and there's no sourcing/sharing of sources either. IMO there are no RC that are a good or safe alternative to meth. ADHD medications are the closest you'll get, that or propylhexadrine (which is the active ingredient in Benzedrex inhalers, which is an OTC med in the US at least).

The problem IMO with research chemicals is that you're making yourself a guinea pig by using them. I've done this in the past, trying to find a cheaper alternative to my costly IV coke habit, and I wound up completely losing my mind on MDPV, and once that became illegal, all the replacements seemed like complete shit to me. Some people like 4-FA, but IME with it, it doesn't even feel like a stimulant, and even made me tired. I would stick with regular amphetamine/ADD medications if you've already stopped using meth, they're safer, and it's really the closest you're going to come to getting a high similar to meth, that or propylhexadrine.

You need something potent? Maybe take a look at 3,4-CTMP if you look for a medication? Cheap! Propably very pleasant cost effectiveness: Oral dosages - some reported to be active at even 2mg's most people speak about only up to 10mg's for a functional daily dose.

The substance came on my mind because its really potent. Based on reports, its extremely long lasting especially oral (should be taken early in the morning because could cause sleep difficulties). Oral seems to be the most functional ROA. If used properly it could be useful maybe.
Didn't made my own experiences, because i can't manage stimulants (compulsive redosing) at this seems to be too dangerous for me.

Attention: psychotic side-effects to some users even at low-dose without insomnia! Reports about tachykardia. You will need very precise equipment to measure 1mg steps! Take your time to dose, get sure you really not take too much. Maybe it could be suggestive to dosing it volumetrically by solving it in a suitable solvent - dosing with small syringe.

Hello Bi_guy. Welcome to Bluelight. Read up some threads on here in regards to stimulants. I personally recommend against propylhexadeine. It's not a true amphetamine and it's quite cardiotoxic. It may be out of reach, but the Dextroamphetamine ER is my favorite. I just hope you find something safe to use.