• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal Meth Vs Opium Vs Coke

Ive only had meth and coke. For me, meth is a sex drug. Dirty nasty awesome sex. Coke, however, is a social drug, to be snorted off friend's benchtops whilst drinking champagne. All depends on what you want to get out of taking the drug as to which one you use.

mephedrone has mad never ending sex sessions for me hornay as hell, 20hour wanks. i never had that with even amphetamine (uk base).

mephedrone and poppy pods

for fun joy

Crystal: i'd get 1/4 or 1/2g to start with...it should be in shards that look like cut glass. don't get anything in powder..it's crank, which is way less pure and might just be amphetamine with no meth in it.

Cocaine: if you're stimulant naive, i would definitely try coke or mdma before crystal...coke itself is intense, but crystal is on a whole other level..if you know where to get good cheap coke, get 1/2g or a gram. this will last you a while if you measure out your doses and timing well....that's the thing with coke...it's not a good solo drug to keep repeating all day..but it can be fun if you do a couple bumps in a night, smoke some weed, drink party whatever then wait a few days to do some more (emphasis on wait). the comedown isn't bad if you take small bumps here and there vs doing line after line to try to stay high until all your coke is gone. 8) think of it like caffeine...the more you consume, the shittier you'll feel afterwards and less effect you get from redosing the same amount...and the first high of the day is the best. after that, it gets pointless unless you just do a couple bumps over a few hours then quit. *as soon as you run out of coke, don't go out and get more....i'm fighting the urge right now myself, because i know i'm just gonna get more addicted...if i have the extra cash, i'll get a gram next month. no 8balls...that's just asking for trouble.

Opium: unless you can actually get raw opium to smoke, i wouldn't bother. you'll be spending quite a bit of time and money on poppy pods that may not even deliver much morphine to enjoy. plus, opium itself is a mild opiate that really needs to be smoked to get a decent euphoria and rush. if you don't wanna try heroin, go for oxycontin...depending where you get them, they could be cheap or ridiculously expensive...i wouldn't pay more than 5 per mg...but that's your call. opiates are an expensive affair.

and with all this stuff, make sure you have other drugs around....you said you smoke a lot of dope..is that weed? if you're fiending, smoke some weed and forget about the other shit..exercise, go out, whatever..just to take your mind off it for a while. you'll be healthier and happier knowing you have control over your recreational time and work time..plus save a lot of money and misery by being responsible.

Plus what's the deal with Ice, I heard it's really easy to get addicted to, I have a very non addictive personality so I should be ok with occasional use but is there such a thing with ice?

in my experience, you won't know if you have an addictive personality until you try something that you really enjoy. you obviously enjoy smoking a lot of dope, so if you like crystal you'll probably want to be on it whenever you can...except you can't. :\ crystal is addictive because it gives you loads of stamina, euphoria, confidence, and focus..and on small-average doses you will function better than the sober you..everything you do you do better on crystal..or at least it seems that way when you're high..the more often you do it, the more material you need to get the same effect...and negative effects start to overpower the positives, but physical/mental addiction keeps rising. i personally limit my use to 5 days, spread out over the month..using small amounts at a time..and sometimes i skip a month of using. weekly and daily use isn't good. you'll be addicted before you even realize it.

EDIT: it sounds like you enjoy psychedelics too tho...maybe you could get some acid or dmt for when you wanna have fun but not think about the other stuff. mix it up a bit.

peace

Last edited: