• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal Meth Vs Opium Vs Coke

Allgood

Bluelighter
Ok so if you've tried one of them or even all I just want an opinion on what's best. If I search long enough I could find a smack dealer, but at the moment I don't have a source (thinking of smoking PST). Ice is really easy to get and coke I could get but I am wary about the price.

Anyway I'm just looking for a nice long feel good high. I smoke a lot of dope and I love the high but I hate how lazy I get. When I was young I used to huff sprays aerosols but the high was only like 10 secs plus I got headaches.

Plus what's the deal with Ice, I heard it's really easy to get addicted to, I have a very non addictive personality so I should be ok with occasional use but is there such a thing with ice?

Thanks

For a long nice feel good high I would pick meth - plus it is more cost effective than coke in terms of how long you stay high. It also makes me feel super honry which I enjoy. Yeah - too easy to get addicted - luckily it is near impossible to get ice where I am and so I have only done it 3 times in 2 years and all the experiences where great.

Welcome to Bluelight.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges. If you'd like to know the effects of any of those drugs, do some searches on them uasing the Search Engine. You'll be able to find a wide range of opinions on each.

I'm going to send this to Basic Drug Discussion.

johanneschimpo said:
Wow. Don't take offense, but you're the type of person who just shouldn't use drugs at all. Maybe weed, but thats it.

There is no "best"... its all a matter of opinion. Different people will have different preferences. If I tell you I like opium, and another guy tells you he likes meth, and the last guy tells you he likes coke, what information have you gotten? Also, "opium" and "smack" are not words that can be used interchangeably.

What? PST is poppy seed tea. Last I checked, liquids are pretty hard to smoke. Best of luck to you on that one.

I guess that explains the thread. 8)

Thanks for making me feel like a prick. Most people would see my inexperience and let it pass and offer advice, I guess you felt the need to belittle me to make yourself feel good.

I am asking peoples opinions based on the type of high I am looking for. A long lasting feel good high that dosen't leave me feeling lazy. If some asked what's the best drug to take if I'm looking for laid back total relaxation high I would say weed, if someone wants to trip I would say shrooms or DMT. I understand people have different opinions, that's the beauty of asking a "forum" of people, you get many opinions which I can take all in and use all the info to help me decide, otherwise I would just ask one person.

I meant freezing and boiling off PST to get the precipitate, sorry I didn't go into detail but I figured anyone who knew what I was talking about would know what I was talking about.

And ok I'm sorry about mixing up smack and opium, I'm not really into heroin so I don't fully understand the lingo.

But lastly, you have absolutely no right to tell me I shouldn't be taking drugs, it's my body and I'll do what I want. I huffed aerosols when I was young because I had no money and I used to like to get high, I wasn't a regular user it was just all I could get my hands on at the time. What drugs do you take that make you so high and mighty?

You know I thought this forum was about people being able to be open about their drug habits without being judged or ridiculed, looks like just another forum with fucking e-thugs waiting to troll my posts.

To the others, thanks for your replies. Yeah I did hear Ice gives a pretty killer high, and like I said it's really easy to get where I am. Is it true it keeps you awake for 2 days and 2 nights? If so I better plan it on a weekend.

Thanks

Last edited:
hey allgood - don't let the tough comments get to you - it's all good as your handle says. I for one think we always need to be gentle and nice to each other.

yeah - I understood - you were basically looking for people with experiences with this stuff to share opinions.

in terms of being up two nights - - actually I only lose one night's sleep - like if I party with ice starting at 8 or 9 PM - no sleep that night and it I party all the way through til morning then I can get to sleep that night.

have fun

I've done coke and meth before and from what I'm reading you'd like meth more. The initiial high lasts like 15 minutes, but you still stay high for a couple hours. With coke/crack it's more intense but I start coming down 15 minutes after a line/bowl. I'd have to say meth's more addicting, but the come down on coke's worse.

stay away from coke..

from your description of wat you are looking for coke would not be a good idea. it lasts relatively short, can be expensive, and it leaves you only wanting more.

I did a small dose of opium last night. It was nice, kinda like a good weed high but no short term memory and no paranoia. And more of a body high than a head high but I was too mellowed out, and I thought weed made you lazy.

Crystal meth sounds the goods, and yeah I might give it a go as it's all over the place. But I was thinking and I might just use E to pick me up. Most E is cut with meth anyway so you get the best of both worlds, but no one I know on E is addicted, where as Crystal Meth is super addictive (from what I hear)

Judging by what people say I'll just stay clear of coke $$$$

If I were you i would go with opiates. Preferably Oxy, because it is fairly easy to get a hold of and I get a nice buzz off of 30mg. Not a lot of experience here, but it's my advice.

Downers vs Uppers my 2 cents

I just wanted to jump in here and give some insight on this question.
OK is this a recreational drug question or a lifestyle drug question?
In my experience Meth is just fantastic except if you are trying to go to a job or school or address responsibilitys. It is cheap and lasts very long as posters point out - however the down sides is its very addicting and can become inbedded in your daily life. It stays in your system longer then 24 hours and depending on your body and dose you wont be able to sleep. You can act normal for the most part if you did't use too much, yet your eyes will give you away. You will look like a drug addict and appear cracked out for lack of better terms. It is good if you just have nothing to do for a weekend and start tweaking. Also after you use it a few days in a row you almost need it to continue functioning due to the straign on the mind and body. You just feel like sleeping and being lazy without re-dosing and its very easy to have Meth take over and steal your personality and destroy your normal routine.

Opium is downers, heroin, pills, Oxy, Morphine, and all their respected familes.
It is more expensive then Meth. It is very easy to keep a regular life and not draw attention to you being high. Its good in that you can sleep at a drop of a dime. You can relax or be active and it keeps your mood really bright and euphoric. As a daily lifestyle user this can be a very useful chemical it compliments life and makes everything feel more enjoyable.
This Only Applys if you are not using high doses and getting knocked out.
The dose is very important as too much you feel tired and groggy, too little and you think about re-dosing and entertain more drug thoughts.

If you are thinking about using opiates as your drug of choice I say you should reconsider. You must have alot of self control as you will eventually build tollerence and seek stronger doses and pay more money to feel the same effects. Then by continuing to use these downers you will face withdraw and become a slave trying to not be sick when you wakeup. It does take a few weeks of continued use to really be addicted but once your there you need real help and its a very fucked up experience when you simply cannot stop and you ruin your life trying to cure yourself and just feel normal.

I would say any drug can ruin a person if they do not respect what they use.
The only way you can use opiates is by making them available a few times a week, not daily, giving your body time to get back to base line and avoiding withdrawl. Tollerence still builds and even if you are in control with continued use it eventually becomes unmanageable.

What I do personally is switch drugs to avoid tollerence and withdraw. You can drink alcohol one day, then smoke bud next day. Take dose of opiates like hydrocodone or oxy the 3rd.
Manage your use so that your in control. You are trying to get high and feel good, not desperate addicted and withdrawing. You can just be sober or use any drug of choice as long as they are not in the same class of drugs.

Finally we have good ol' Coke.
This is simply a recreational drug, period. In my experience I took 2 grams to work one time and tried to integrate coke into my day. I was either waiting to get in the bathroom and do more, frustrated, felt overall stressed and distracted from getting anything important done. Once I did some I felt great for 30 mins and repeat until you have no more Cocaine and realized you just blew alot of money resulting in more drug desires to fix the shit feeling of coming down from powder.

At a party when you can use alcohol and take benzos as needed, Coke can prove its worth. Its when you have a few hundred extra and want to have fun it will be almost worth the shit feeling and all the money you blow.
It can instead just be skipped because there is no point in getting a few lines and then going about your business. Its not worth it unless you have enough to last you and I always recall being upset at spending so much because I never could save some for another time. Every time I end up snorting it all in one session.
Now I have used Coke combined with opiates and used IV to administer and this combination will rock your world without making you feel shitty. Very addicting and short acting. Just IV coke by itself is a nice high but I have stopped using the needle as I am retreating from being a total drug addict trying to inject every substance I use.

Coke has its place but doesnt compare to Meth and Opiates.

I say try Meth but limit use to weekend binges. Do not become a Tweaker!
To avoid this the best way is to Eat your Meth and not smoke it. The other way is to snort it. This makes alot of difference, as most real tweakers only smoke it.
You still get spun and all effects but it isn't so cracked out and it eliminates the craving to keep re-dosing.

Try to use only pills and avoid real heroin. Also never take any opiates longer then 3 days. Dont fuck off and think its ok I can just not dose tomorrow because thats the entire thinking you want to avoid.
Last I just want to say ive been clean of Heroin for 4 months and I will never use Lady H again after that train ride.

Hope it helps!

Great post DaymasZ.

Thanks for all the advice, yeah I am definitely going with snorting or swallowing meth. I might use Opium occasionally as a substitute for weed but in general I was looking for a complete opposite to weed and meth seems the best go.

Good advice on the Snorting/eating Meth as well, I didn't realise you get the same effects as smoking Crystal Meth. I wasn't keen on Smoking Crystal Meth as it seems just too addictive.

Cheers for the posts

Allgood said:
I am asking peoples opinions based on the type of high I am looking for. A long lasting feel good high that dosen't leave me feeling lazy.

Try a Quad (four shot) Venti Cappucino from Starbucks. Good buzz, long lasting, not too expensive, and definitely will not leave you feeling lazy . . .

FC

i would recommend opiates out of all those, since they are the most healthy, not too expensive, and not as addictive (at least to me). just be careful not to get addicted and you will be fine. also, if you want to try meth i recommend trying adderall first, since it is like a weaker version, but it will let you know if you want to get into anything stronger.

Thanks for making me feel like a prick. Most people would see my inexperience and let it pass and offer advice, I guess you felt the need to belittle me to make yourself feel good.

I am asking peoples opinions based on the type of high I am looking for. A long lasting feel good high that dosen't leave me feeling lazy. If some asked what's the best drug to take if I'm looking for laid back total relaxation high I would say weed, if someone wants to trip I would say shrooms or DMT. I understand people have different opinions, that's the beauty of asking a "forum" of people, you get many opinions which I can take all in and use all the info to help me decide, otherwise I would just ask one person.

I meant freezing and boiling off PST to get the precipitate, sorry I didn't go into detail but I figured anyone who knew what I was talking about would know what I was talking about.

And ok I'm sorry about mixing up smack and opium, I'm not really into heroin so I don't fully understand the lingo.

But lastly, you have absolutely no right to tell me I shouldn't be taking drugs, it's my body and I'll do what I want. I huffed aerosols when I was young because I had no money and I used to like to get high, I wasn't a regular user it was just all I could get my hands on at the time. What drugs do you take that make you so high and mighty?

You know I thought this forum was about people being able to be open about their drug habits without being judged or ridiculed, looks like just another forum with fucking e-thugs waiting to troll my posts.

To the others, thanks for your replies. Yeah I did hear Ice gives a pretty killer high, and like I said it's really easy to get where I am. Is it true it keeps you awake for 2 days and 2 nights? If so I better plan it on a weekend.

Thanks

Well said mate, people too often want to jump down your throat for fuck all. I always see BL as a friendly, open community and things like that piss me off, there was no need for it.

long lasting feelgood high-most bland vague statement about drugs. nearly everyone will tell you that their drug of choice is a feelgood high, and ussually they would not do the drug if it didn't last long enough so that term is way too relative

be more specific and defined in terms of what you expect to be doing on the drug and what you do and dont enjoy i.e paranoia, fucking punanery, eating cake, wrting a thesis, etc. it sounds like you want a heroin high but you cant get any heroin. speed will not really substitue in my opinion. if dope makes you lazy have less. the clues are there...

From my personal experience do meth over coke. It is more cost effective and the comedown can be easier.

I would say a hefty dose of oxycodone and a quad mocha from fourbucks...oxy is a very energetic opiate high while at the same time being very chill...

gawd I love opiates...=D