• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal Meth V Speed (differences)?

You might be thinking of the difference in effects between d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine, which seem to have a more profound effect upon the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, respectively.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
I don't want to sound paranoid, but just consider how much of what you're writing could help send you to Jail.

i was in the gold coast and i got to try some unstepped meth- fresh from a 10 day bake. let me say that rocket fuel is an understatement and thank christ i had ghb to put me to sleep. i had the tiniest touch of a knife edge and was off it for 15 hours.
the meth or base they usually have is in almost a jelly form, and is best kept in the fridge.
apparently, if someone wants speed (frowned upon by these guys), they mix one point meth with six poiints of glucose to "powder it out" and it is now in a consistency suitable to snort, although nice and rocky. This is what they call "uncut speed". Of course, then it is stepped on by everyone that handles it since.
So, if you are on the gold coast, a point of meth is about 6 times as strong as a point of speed. And that is the best you will do, assuming you get the uncut speed base.
cheers
[This message has been edited by pinger (edited 19 October 2000).]

So what would be the closest thing to
Dex-amphetamine? I had a steady supply and now would love more. Any suggestions?
------------------
Vido.
http://nav.to/vidospace
The say its the music. It gets down into you, rushes over you, and beats apon your brain.

Here's my take..
I've found that in Canada, almost all pills in my city were cut with methamphetamine. Why? because its cheap in certain parts of canada, in plentiful supply, and it greatly extends your roll for many hours (I've gone over 10 hours on one pill - only because of the meth content.
Now living in the UK, I have found that no pills contain methamphetamine, and as such, don't bring on the same feelings, even when I've tried to substitute regular amphetamine, its not the same.
Meth is making its way back in here, and people are liking it (ALOT). It does have an effect on seratonin, and it certainly does enhance the loved up, happy and chatty feelings of E, where speed doesn't.
Plus, I don't really "Rush" without meth.
I'd take meth over speed any day, but I wouldn't do it straight, I would mix it with MDMA of course, and if you do the same, you'll have a very happy weekend
TheGamer