• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Crystal Meth Residue, is it possible?

RiceCake83

Greenlighter
Ok I think I’m losing my shit, but then again I am a very sane, intelligent individual.... an observant individual. Here is my dilemma, I want to know if you think it’s possible. So I was in recovery, I have a sponsor and when shit got tough I went on a meth binge. I was hiding it in my car in two spots, When I would go to get a little to parachute or snort I didn’t realize I was spilling as much as I thought.... mind you there was less than a few grams. During this time I started to notice, or feel like meth residue was sticking to my hands and then even after a good scrubbing it was transferring on to other items. I notice damage to clothes, my furniture where I cleaned with an agent to break down the meth, and I noticed my very little dog acting weird. I’m super careful with Sophie my PTSD support dog, she’s only 4.6lbs, but still I’ve felt like residue or something has impacted her. So in a panic I also started cleaning my car and I noticed weird rust spots and then since one of my hiding spots was a compartment in the floor board when I cleaned the carpet it started turning weird colors and almost breaking down, my car is a 2014 Ford Escape. When I cleaned out my car I not thinking shook my floorboards and mats out near the car and then proceed to wash my car.... now it looks like there is damage to my tires and my car is not driving right and I’m so scared. My car, my dog these are more of a concern then my other stuff. Can residue from handling meth be everywhere? Doesn’t soap and water and then bleach or strong vinegar break down any dangerous chemicals let’s say that may have been on my tile? Shouldn’t washing my clothes, and blankets from sweating and maybe the small small flakes of crystal break down? I’m living with my sponsor and I feel like even though I was only using for a small time living with her and she knows that this meth residue from my car is now somehow damaging her house (tile grout issues, sink rim Rusting, and her and my dog both having weird issues that I notice like paw pad problems and my little dog I swear even though I washed all her clothes etc that it’s in the fabric because she is losing hair in spots).

Could this all be happening from a few grams of meth?

How do you insure that meth residue is broken down.... I never smoked it,but say a crystal was on the tile and I mopped or a crystal was in my clothes and it got washed?

I’m freaking out, but this is so real and it’s not psychosis.... my therapist think some of this is a manifestation of fear as I’m doing some deep rooted trauma work and safety, and my dog are always my biggest issues. I have ptsd and recently triggered.

Help me, help myself and my dog! Here are a few weird things on my car, and my adorable beloved dog.C9C5158E-7D63-47E3-9F1E-E2AC2B1D9E0C.jpeg

I get residue all over the place all over my arms my prep station. It doesn't seem to do any damage. Just scrape it up and eat or snort or slam it. Don't waste it. Just don't smoke the residue. It's just going to burn.

Sounds like typical meth psychosis. Scary as it is, you simply just won't know what's reality and what's. Not. That's how subtle and natural the delusions feel