• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crystal Meth question, first timer.

PirateKing

Greenlighter
To start things off, hello! I am a new poster, long time reader. Thank you guys for any answers in advance! (I wasn't sure if this would be the proper place to post this, I am thinking it would be somewhat close to MDMA, just minus the MD)

TL;DR- Swim consumed .4 of crystal shards up his nose in around a 12 hour span. No tolerance, body weight being around 220 lbs.

Okay, well, SWIM is pretty much open to anything outside of H. Had a horrible experience with two oxy 40s under SWIMs tongue with no opiate tolerance and became very very ill for around 18 hours (had to go to work while vomiting and barely being able to keep swims head up, learned real fast opiates are not his forte as swim likes to "go big", thank God for it being winter at the time and could blame the flu or swim would of been fired)
Well, SWIM decided to try meth for the first time snorting it. Doses started with a .1 and did three more .1s throughout the night of ingestion/the next morning (has smoked it twice, both times nerves got the better of swim and swim barely did any, and it was quite a while back). Swim found snorting to be for the most part enjoyable, the burn was mehh but the drip wasn't bad and it was a far more intense rush than expected, which wasn't bad either.
The product was pure crystal. I am assuming that means it was less likely to be cut, so I'm going to say the total mg consumed was around 350-400mg max.
SWIM has used adderall before around the 120mg mark snorted (with no tolerance) so swim has a basic idea of a speeding high. SWIM was diagnosed with adhd as a child but has been off daily medication for around 12 years, however he does notice speed doesn't quite effect him like those around him that do such things.
SWIM started Monday night around 1 A.m, doing his last .1 at around 1:30 P.M Tuesday afternoon.
How long is SWIM likely going to be up, he has been tired since around the 4:30 P.M mark, but has basically tossed and turned in bed for the past 7 hours with absolutely no hint of sleep actually coming any time soon, SWIM is fully functional with little to no anxiety or paranoia and swim has smoked around 2 grams of marijuana and half a gram of butane hash oil.
Swim is experiencing slight head aches, close to nicotine withdraw but not as bad.
Swim has also not eaten food of any sort since around 7 hours before initial consumption of the meth, and has drank a beer and a large Baja Blast. Hunger is completely non existent still but swim has been down buzzed (well no longer tingly or non stop talking) for around 6 and a half hours.
SWIM is an avid psychonaut, but normally sticks to THC, psilocybin, LSD, MMA (well sass, I believe sass is MMA, correct me if I am wrong) and does Cocaine and MDMA usually while at music festivals.
*on a side note, Sass, mdma and lsd is swims favorite combination drug minus the part where he throws up a itsy bitsy amount after the sass starts to break up in his stomach (normally parachuting sass, snorting MDMA, and holding 3 of those funny pieces of paper under his tongue)

Thanks again to all who offer their insight as swim is admittedly rather noobish to crystal meth amphetamines.

You should be asleep by tonight, if not, tomorrow afternoon.
I'm not a big user of that stuff and if I've touched it, say around 5PM a Monday night, then I'll be in bed by around 12AM Wednesday morning...

I hope it helped you a bit, like I said, I haven't really been a fan of the uppers.
But... I totally get you with your work and morph/oxy. Haha.

Good luck. :)

Oh, also my bad on the SWIM title in the post, I had just seen that it was frowned upon on the forums. Was just trying to follow proper etiquette from previous posts I have read.

As a rule of thumb, you can expect sleep to come about 24 hours after your last dose.

But there are too many variables to really say for sure.