• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crystal Meth lasting 12+ Hours, lies?

when my friend tried it for the first time(first time i ever heard of meth being used other than from those educational videos), he didnt sleep for 3 days.
i knocked out cold by the time i was in bed the first time i tried it, but there was also heavy alcohol consumption involved %)

My dad (who was a HEAVY meth addict)

Said

Around 4 hours smoking

8-12 Hours snorting

12+ Hours orally (parachuted)

He used to do 3.5g of pure methamphetamine per day... not joking...

When I quit the first time, I went into serious ass withdrawals...

puking, explosive diarrhea, migraine, 103 degree fever, all I had was water and all I did was lay in bed for three days only getting up to piss...

kept myself sleeping with OTC sleep aid and those were the longest 3 days of my life lol...

I have been up for three nights, i did this once but ruined it by freaking out,I ant to see what it felt like if i didnt go through 10 hours of terror, that will totally ruin the weekend. I was experimenting, but from reading this site I see this is the stage where everyone freaks out, so I will not do that, I m just gonna chill...it would ruin it, im tired but whatever, i knew what i was doing (research) and I won't fear the comedown...and I also wont do this again, but i never heard of anything that keeps you up like this..it crazy

4-MAR is more potent by weight, looks very different in pure form (giant (quarter-gram and up if precipitated patiently) white shards rather than smaller glass-like shards), is significantly less empathic, euphoric, and sociable, and the desired effects last a couple hours longer, so I don't think anyone who has used decent meth before could confuse the two.

The desired effects of meth generally last about 7-8 hours, less if injected or smoked, but the general stimulation (tweakiness, not necessarily positive, focused stimulation) can last longer and accumulate additional duration based on just how much you've used.

If I do enough at one time, the effects last three days.

DAMN! Seriously? I have never done enough AT ONE TIME to last three days. I can't imagine how that feels. I stay up when I use meth, usually 3-5 days, but I dose a couple one inch lines at a time. I don't dose again after the first two lines for about 10 hours, and I continue to redose every 8 to 10 hours.

I don't like to get thwacked ALL THE WAY OUT and I don't like to run out of ice sooner than I had planned. If I did enough to last me three days all at once... I can't imagine being that tweaked. I don't think I would like it.

Few people do like it at that point, beyond the initial rush. People IME generally only use THAT MUCH meth if they're the kind who won't put down the pipe for ten minutes or are after a big rush by doing 250mg+ per shot. The former is primarily an artifact of ritual, and the latter results from the user wanting the initial effects, the rush, with less regard for the long plateau and the chaos that may follow. Meth is blessed and cursed with an insane dosing range, from 10 mg to amounts I don't even want to describe.

about ten years back in my neck of the woods the dope was good and would keep you up a lot longer then that depending on how much you smoked or how ya took it

IT really all comes down to the gear. That's what most newbies just don't appreciate. It's the only completely artificial drug on the planet, and so it's different each and every time. Most stuff out there is going to be pretty consistent with the above posts...

however....find some really really well cooked stuff...like I get...and it's a whole 'nother ball game...

I consistently get not only near pure gear, but insanely well made...

I'm nearly 30...and go through my periods with different substances...and at the moment I regularly smoke crystal every weekend...as this stuff is too good not to enjoy...

with the purer gear...You rush a HELL of a lot more easily/sooner, of a lot less....and for a lot longer...

I'd say 20 mgs of the REALLY GOOD stuff...will have you rushing pretty soon...for a good 5 to 6 hours...but with really clean stuff, I don't get the extra 12-48 hours of pain....in fact, it pretty much just wear off really really nicely...and I never get much of a comedown..

I do take a lot of magnesium, drink a huge amount of water...but the gear is the main thing. I tried a different source a few weeks back, and straight away felt those nasty after affect for a day or two after...

Also...knowing how to actually smoke the stuff properly makes a HUGE difference in the duration, quality and ease in achieving the desired 'rush'...

Sorry if I'm rabbiting on...I must have done 20 mgs around 5 hours ago...and still rushing extremley well. :)

I find what normally causes the added time of undesired affter-affects, is the simple fact your smoking something dirty...

I can stay awake for two days easy...and as soon as I want...I lay down and crash out with no problems at all...and don't have any of the nasty 'tweakness' afterwards....but only with stuff that's cooked by dude's with real scientific knowledge...

I've been using for a while, and I've noticed crystal lasts way less than 12 hours. For me depending on what method I use to ingest, it lasts around 4 hours...then the anxiety comes and only the energy is left... does it really last 12 hours or am I just getting bad stuff?
It is very hard to tell you an answer that. Hows your regular stim tolerance? Usually half a baggie ranging from .2-.3 is enough to keep one up for 3 and a half days if not 4 to 5 with stim tolerance. Appearance is an easy quality indicator ime. It kinda depends on How its getting made as well. I think 4 hours of euphoricness doesn't sound like anything but mediocre unless you are talking key bumps.