• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Crystal meth induced urinary retention

Pillsbury dopegirl

Greenlighter
Hi guys I Recently relapsed on crystal meth and I've been on about a 10 day binge. I recently started having trouble peeing. I'm Wondering if anyone else on here has ever had that experience and did you need medical treatment? I can sometimes forced myself to P by straining really hard And I usually don't have problems about 24 hours after use. And planning to detox in about a week even set aside time off work But until then I know I will be unable to cease usage. I guess I'm just wondering if I should go to the E.R. or just deal with the discomfort.

And also if anyone has had this happen, did you find any strategies to encourage urinary flow?

This is normal, you shouldn’t need medical treatment unless it gets to dangerous levels but sounds like your able to go eventually, right?

It happens on all Amphetamines to some extent, and gets worse the more serotonin is involved. Very common on MDMA.

Electrolytes will help, salty foods, stuff like that. Try to calm yourself and your mind when you go, run water. Don’t become frustrated that’ll make it worse. Sometimes it helps to walk away for a minute then come back.

The first tip is key though, it likely is happening further into the binge from lack of electrolytes.

-GC

Thank you so much for your reply. I have decided to go to the emergency room as I am having physical psychological symptoms. I've been doing like 1g a week but today I did over half a ball and my ability to make the wise choice and abstain. Its weird I feel like I'm having withdrawal mean while I'm speeding faster than the speed of light. I'm so fucking out of my mind. I can barely speek but when I do none of it makes sense. I'm hoping to get some guidance in the right direction. I want to get sober and never touch this destructive. Took like 30 minutes to write this cause I'm fucking brain dead

Thank you so much for your reply. I have decided to go to the emergency room as I am having physical psychological symptoms. I've been doing like 1g a week but today I did over half a ball and my ability to make the wise choice and abstain. Its weird I feel like I'm having withdrawal mean while I'm speeding faster than the speed of light. I'm so fucking out of my mind. I can barely speek but when I do none of it makes sense. I'm hoping to get some guidance in the right direction. I want to get sober and never touch this destructive. Took like 30 minutes to write this cause I'm fucking brain dead
Good move and good luck with your recovery. If you feel like it’s, let us know how you went at the ER. We also have a few forums dedicated to recovery where you might find help and support. I’ve gotten off meth. It’s hard at first but quickly gets easier especially when you have people to talk to about what you are going through.

Best of luck and definitely update us if and when you can! Very wise of you to make that decision as many don’t have the self awareness to do so when they really need to..

-GC

This is normal, you shouldn’t need medical treatment unless it gets to dangerous levels but sounds like your able to go eventually, right?

It happens on all Amphetamines to some extent, and gets worse the more serotonin is involved. Very common on MDMA.

Electrolytes will help, salty foods, stuff like that. Try to calm yourself and your mind when you go, run water. Don’t become frustrated that’ll make it worse. Sometimes it helps to walk away for a minute then come back.

The first tip is key though, it likely is happening further into the binge from lack of electrolytes.

-GC

Ah man i sit on the toilet trying to piss on mdma every time

and then on acid, i cant stop pissing

Yikes....Well i hope you're ok!

Keep us posted

But taking deep slow relaxing breaths while massaging your lower belly on either side just below your belly button can help release things.

Note: best not to do this while standing ay urinal in nightclub. Especially cause your meth stereotypy might have you standing there oblivious for 4 hours. Not, that I’ve ever done anything like that....

But taking deep slow relaxing breaths while massaging your lower belly on either side just below your belly button can help release things.

Note: best not to do this while standing ay urinal in nightclub. Especially cause your meth stereotypy might have you standing there oblivious for 4 hours. Not, that I’ve ever done anything like that....
One time I went downstairs to get some water at 2am and when I came back somehow 2 hours have passed

Just to update everybody I went to the ER and I was convulsing really bad and really high blood pressure heart rate all that stuff but they gave me fluids and eventually I kind of stabilized though I'm still really shakey. The nurse came back and told me my drug test came positive for fentanyl. The only drug I thought I was doing was ice in it looked pure hard rocks it looked perfect. This just goes to show the uncertainty of putting street drugs into your system. It's not worth the irreparable brain damageAnd possibly physical damage as well. This was enough for me to call it quits for good so onto the road of recovery for me and good luck to everybody still struggling be careful

Oh yh forgot to mention this somehow, diaphagram breathing solves this problem. dont practice it high tho it'll make your eardrums pop like in Tom n' Jerry if you don't do it right (tongue the roof of your mouth for lungs, tongue the pit at the bottom for diaphagram) kinda kinky, meditation and singing tuts mention it alot

For me, when I bang it, I have to sit to pee, and I can't think about the pee. Emails or games or BL on my phone and breathe like I'm zen.
But mostly, being seated is the body's favorite position. Let's the abdomen relax, a d you know you can't miss

Hi guys I Recently relapsed on crystal meth and I've been on about a 10 day binge. I recently started having trouble peeing. I'm Wondering if anyone else on here has ever had that experience and did you need medical treatment? I can sometimes forced myself to P by straining really hard And I usually don't have problems about 24 hours after use. And planning to detox in about a week even set aside time off work But until then I know I will be unable to cease usage. I guess I'm just wondering if I should go to the E.R. or just deal with the discomfort.

And also if anyone has had this happen, did you find any strategies to encourage urinary flow?
I have it Everytime I do meth it stops after you do. I developed a kidney stone and it's painful as hell. The thing I hate certain batches cramp and constrict my muscles anyone know anything to help with that?