• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crystal meth if users. Discussion. Help me out.

Sore from 10units 4 hours ago vien knotted thought I missed.. Good to go for another 10units or no? Knot has went down from hot water for blood flow and cold rag and ice for swelling. I think I'm in the clear?!

I, personally, would have shot into a different vein or place altogether. If what you did was the same meth/dose/poking as you have done in the past and if you're confident that it's safe to inject, I would have just moved onto a different spot.
Perhaps the cut or the shit itself is bunk. If that is the case, DO NOT INJECT.
Honestly, you're safer breaking the point off the needle and plugging it. (Just do it. Tell everyone you didn't and never will. That's a secret you don't need to share. You get high as fuck, yo.

Injection technique

Any tips on how to do a better technique for meth injection? I am right handed and even though I know better from my professional training, I have gotten into the habit of using my right hand to inject into my left AC because I can easily headed every time with no problem quickly and painlessly however I know that I need to alternate site so I had sent use my left hand to go in my right arm which is very unnatural feeling and I'm very shaky I keep missing and it's making me more nervous and I'm losing my confidence now I'm just aggravated. I have had other people hit me and I am not a hard stick by any means believe it but you know how that goes. I am just trying to figure out any easier way to do this? I use traditional 1 cc 31 gauge 8 millimeters. And you know how it is when you miss that site is just completely useless for several weeks what does not under the skin even after running hot water and compresses on it.