• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Crushing up OC 80's and dividing it into 8 pills in gel caps... is it possible???????

daveslaine

Bluelighter
Lets just say I am able to get a hold of 30 OC 80s from a source.

The problem is I have never done OC's and hate the extended release and just want something that hits instantly.

Does anyone know if its possible to powderize the pills and then add them into empty gel caps??

I'm thinking of making a whole bunch of oxy's split into 10mg each and want them to be instant release.

Do the OC's become instant release once crushed?

Last edited:
In short pretty much they do become IR but still retain a degree of the XR. For all intentions and purposes let's say they are IR. I always use water and a q tip to remove the coating before crushing them as well. This seems to further aid in removing the XR from them.

In my estimation, pills with really robust timed-release mechanisms are nearly impossible to defeat by mechanical action. I think if you have the right tools at your disposal you could convert 75% to instant release fairly quickly, but that's probably about it.

I have heard OP's aren't to be abused, you will not get high off staggering amounts with any kind of tolerance cos no matter what you do the time release will continue to work, i don't carew what anyone says. . if it says OP let it be ! OC on one side and 80 on the othert would mean the abusable kind , the crushable, chewable and snortable kind.

If they say OP or are oxyneos I would only use them for pain and maintenance purposes because you aint defeating that time release.

If it is an OC 80 (has OC on it and crushes nicely into powder) then yeah I think your idea may work.

Be careful, I have heard of lots of fake OC80s, that have fentanyl in them instead, going around... or they could be legit, from another country.. idk how trustworthy your source is OP! but be wary, that most OC80s in the US(if that is where you are from!?) are fake, and most probably contain fentanyl or some kind of RC fentanyl analogue.. Assuming they are the real deal, oxy 80s, if you crushed them up, and put them in capsules, they would then become, ER again, depending on how strong the gel caps are, lots of ER or XR meds come in gel capsules.. I have honestly, never taken any real drug, like oxy, in the form of a capsule.. if you want to make them IR, and only take 10mg at a time, you might as well, put the powder in parachutes, or put the powder in some kind of light paper, like toilet paper or a rolling paper, roll the crushed oxy powder into a ball, with the toilet paper twisted at the top, above where the oxy would be, in the shape of a tiny ball, filled with powder, and then rip off the excess paper, or whatever you would be using to make the parachute, at the top where its twisted up, then just swallow that... that's how I have taken OCs in IR form orally in the past, it does work much faster... I normally didn't take my OCs orally when the OC not OP version still existed in the US, I sniffed them, smoked them, shot them, but wasn't to into taking them orally, for some reason... even though they have a very good oral BA, and I knew it, I just never felt totally satisfied taking them orally.. but the few times I did take them oral, it was never the whole ER pill, only if I had to like with the OP80s, which cant be crushed, did I take them whole.. I always crushed them and parachuted if I did take them orally.

If they're OPs, you'll need a lab. If they're OCs route of administration affects the onset. IV and Intranasal being the quickest.

If you normally only get high from 10mg of oxy, or low doses of oxy I would not risk doing this. Unless the powdered pill is all divided up completely equally to the exact miligram you do risk taking more and possibly an overdose and even dying. Also there's the issue of the pills being fake, and having fentanyl/opioid research chemicals in them that people take and die.

It's best not to inject or snort pills as they are filled with binders and other things that you don't want to take with those routes of administration.