• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crushing pills for plugging

Thanksegon

Greenlighter
I'm trying out plugging (anal) dilaudid 2mg pills. I am not a fan of snorting and would never do IV or IM.

I have a pill crusher and a 2ml syringe. My question is about the crushing. After the Ds are a fine powder, it doesn't dissolve into the water so much as it floats. The water changes color (orange, in this case) but there's still a lot of it floating in the syringe.

Is this normal? Should I expect it to dissolve completely? Should I crush them further?

NOTE: This replaces a thread I started earlier that I worded wrongly.

Like the other thread said....you can't expect the pills to dissolve fully as the fillers won't dissolve. Little tiny chunks are fine as a 2 mg dilaudid is smaller than the nail on our pinky so how large can the crumbs really be. It won't be a crystal clear solution ( or I should say crystal clear with an orange tint ) so just crush it and plug away.

Have fun. And if you would be so kind as to go delete your other thread...that way you won't have 2 of the same thing going. And you will just receive comments on this one.

Welcome to Bluelight.

I would crush the pills as fine as possible and add the water. Push and poke around the solution with a non-absorbent means until ya cannot stand it anymore. lol
Draw the substance into the syringe and boof it.
As stated: Boofing does not require the solution to be partical free... it is a pill and the fillers and/or coating may not dissolve completely.
Be safe.

Like the other thread said....you can't expect the pills to dissolve fully as the fillers won't dissolve. Little tiny chunks are fine as a 2 mg dilaudid is smaller than the nail on our pinky so how large can the crumbs really be. It won't be a crystal clear solution ( or I should say crystal clear with an orange tint ) so just crush it and plug away.

Have fun. And if you would be so kind as to go delete your other thread...that way you won't have 2 of the same thing going. And you will just receive comments on this one.

Welcome to Bluelight.
Thanks. I deleted the other thread shortly after posting this.

I likely won't try for a few weeks. Life is busy and I don't have any down time to enjoy. Once I do I'll post my experience. Thanks.

I would crush the pills as fine as possible and add the water. Push and poke around the solution with a non-absorbent means until ya cannot stand it anymore. lol
Draw the substance into the syringe and boof it.
As stated: Boofing does not require the solution to be partical free... it is a pill and the fillers and/or coating may not dissolve completely.
Be safe.
How much water to 2mg of dilaudid crushed up?