• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Crushing Adderall beads and putting them back into capsule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild_one

Greenlighter
I've heard that it's possible to crush up Adderall XR beads to make them IR and then to put them back into the capsule. Is this actually true? And if so, how is it done? I've tried putting a capsule back together and cannot get it to work.

You might need some empty capsules.

What I'd do is cut open the addy capsule, pour it out onto a piece of paper that's folded in half, fold the addy balls in the paper crease, crush the balls with the back end of the spoon, then pour the powder into the male part of the empty capsule.

Or you could just crush as suggested before and roll a parachute with a cig paper.

Yes Adderall XR beads can be crushed to defeat the time release mechanism.

Usually when I did this it was for intranasal use primarily.

I wouldn't bother with a capsule at all. I love the taste of Adderall though.

I think it's the amphetamine sacharrate and aspartate salts that make it so tasty as a drip when snorted or sublingually.

I hate taking adderall XR so I almost always do this when taking adderall

Use a mortar and pestle and grind the beads into as fine a powder as you can

If you wanna still use the amph orally I would recommend getting a larger empty capsule and filling that one. It’ll be hard to refill the original capsule with the powder.

Or if you want a quicker come up (and a shorter more intense high) you could use it sublingually

Snorting it can be nasty and in the name of harm reduction, I would avoid snorting all those pill fillers if you can

Yeah it's possible, but the beads are a bitch to crush, even with the folded paper method. Adderall XR is perfectly fine as is and unless you want to go to bed a bit earlier than usual it isn't worth smashing all those tiny beads

A mortar and pestle is your friend when it comes to crushing pill beads. Worked even with venlafaxine XR which are among the hardest beads I encountered.

But just re-use the original capsules, the volume will increase when crushing so it might take some stuffing but the substance should fit.

Crushing them is easy, I've used a credit card or some other sort of card, make sure you're on a hard, flat surface, and importantly, that something is blocking the pieces from flying off of it. You could use a mortar and pestle, too. As far as putting it back together, that should be easy... the capsules slide apart, and you just slide them back together. It's never been a problem for me

Great idea if you want to convert Adderall XR into IR …..use a shiny magazine page folded to slide crushed beads powder flawlessly back into empty Adderall capsule

You might need some empty capsules.

What I'd do is cut open the addy capsule, pour it out onto a piece of paper that's folded in half, fold the addy balls in the paper crease, crush the balls with the back end of the spoon, then pour the powder into the male part of the empty capsule.

Or you could just crush as suggested before and roll a parachute with a cig paper.
Good thing I just bought half gram caps for my mushiesss

The answer to this one is a firm, yes. I think we can lock it up with that in mind. The timed-release is dependent upon the beads remaining intact when consumed, if pulverized/crushed, at least 90% of this timed-release will be defeated easily. Using a mortar and pestle to really grind them will defeat the release completely, as opposed to say, using a lighter on the counter top.

I’ve used a mortar and pestle before, ground them up into a fine powder, then snorted/ingested. Maybe it’s just me, but they still didn’t hit anywhere near as hard as the IR’s.

I used a pill crusher. Work fine for me. Just swallow the powder. It’s hard to put back in little blue capsule. Plus don’t want any of the adderall getting away

Status
Not open for further replies.