• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Crown Royal VS Jameson

Crown Royal Or Jameson

• Total voters
Wild Turkey or Evan Williams, depending. I'm kinda cheap and Evan Williams is cheaper and just fine.

Canadian whiskey is hands down the best for the money, though. I just like Bourbon a little better.
Canada has all kinds of weird, looser than most, rules which facilitate making a good, smooth whiskey for cheap. For instance Canada, allows whisky producers to add up to 9.09% of non-whisky into their blend. They often will add a Port or a Sherry.
Their blended whiskey can be up to 80% grain neutral spirits and they often age the GNS on oak separately and then mix with the aged regular whiskey. That's why less hangovers from Canadian while still being decent whiskey.
Oh YES good old WILD TURKEY 101 proof or just the regular one.

I was HUUUGE into Wild Turkey 101% for about 2 yrs. that & Sailor Jerry's 92% alc. Rum

Haven't drank much of Even Williams I've had the Honey Brand and The OG brand it's not bad stuff a couple people have named Even Williams but your the first to mention Wild Turkey.

I had to stop w. the Wild Turkey 101 proof because of well it's hardcore stuff & brought out a side of me I didn't like nor did my Girlfriends/Fiancé