• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Crown Royal VS Jameson

Crown Royal Or Jameson

• Total voters

Pill Clinton

Bluelighter
So, it's widely debated which do you choose here in America Jack Daniels is #1 with Crown Royal being #2 Jameson comes in at #5 here in America.

Globally, Crown Royal is #2 behind Jack while Jameson is #4

Both. very good quality I've bought more Crown than Jameson because this Holiday Season crown comes with two drinking glasses as Jameson did the same with a Highball Glass typical size.

It's up in the air for me I could drink a double of either but right now I am sipping on Crown I Think next time I'll try the irish Jameson vs. Canadian Crown.

Which would you Drink? VOTE!

Crown tastes better than Jameson

and easier to drink imo

I also like gin

most whiskey tastes the same tbh, I'm not that sophisticated

I voted both and other, because I prefer Crown straight, but Jameson gets a point because Irish Car Bombs are fucking awesome. 👍

I voted both and other, because I prefer Crown straight, but Jameson gets a point because Irish Car Bombs are fucking awesome. 👍
Good ole Irish Car Bombs that's what I'm talking about. I love Jameson don't get me wrong I live in big Irish American city so it's always drink irish ☘️☘️☘️

NOTE- I did forget to mention Makers Mark which is a bit more Expensive but def. worth the price point.

We half 50% For Crown
16.7 For Jameson
33.3% for BOTH
as of 1.12.24 at 10:44 P.M

I just am just about to hit Downtown with one Swisher sweet rolled with Chaos Kush #3 and one Backwoods with a little "something something primo" in it and Brownie Scout/Kosher Kush. Rock on Folks Get'cha drink on!

As a gin and rum man I vote Crown Royal. Jameson tastes a bit like what I imagine sipping on turpentine would be like.

jagermeister

i will see my way out :ROFLMAO:

Sorry. Jagermeister. Thnx.
just vote "Just DGAF" lol I love Bacardi myself I was a HUGE Rum drinker before I bought all these Holiday Gift set's the Crown had 2 separate Glasses and Jameson had my city's Hockey Team and a typical Pint Glass with the Orange tint on the bottom.
I've racked up around 8 glasses from Crown Royal's Holiday Gifts Set's and just 3 Pint Glasses at $33.99 per set both Crown & Jameson were at the same Price Point.

Johnnie Walker Black Label. (Scotch Whisky)
But Crown and Jameson are also good.
Bourbon kind of blows imo.

Evan Williams bourbon

It was only a couple of dollars more than the absolute bottom-shelf rockgut shit. Came in a glass bottle, also slightly higher proof compared to jack Daniel’s or crown.

Not much of a drinker though

Last edited:
Yea Makers has notes of vanilla that I absolutely love. But generally I drink Jameson cuz it feels clean in the hangover department and you know every bar has it. If they don’t, I see myself out.

-GC

While I did the Jameson VS Crown test

Jameson is more noted in it's effects by a bit more "harsh" raw taste and pronounced if that makes sense. This is something to enjoy on a Friday night out w. the Townies or on Saint Paddy's Day. In this Holiday gift set perfect with my Home Hockey Team in a Pint glass perfect for Guinness. I'd rate it 8.9% out of 10

Crown Royal is just a great smooth taster going down less of a hangover imo. than Jameson. Mixes well with Coke. Can't beat the Holiday Giftset with 2 Glass Cups with the "R" on the bottom. I'd rate it 9.5% out of 10

Wild Turkey or Evan Williams, depending. I'm kinda cheap and Evan Williams is cheaper and just fine.

Canadian whiskey is hands down the best for the money, though. I just like Bourbon a little better.
Canada has all kinds of weird, looser than most, rules which facilitate making a good, smooth whiskey for cheap. For instance Canada, allows whisky producers to add up to 9.09% of non-whisky into their blend. They often will add a Port or a Sherry.
Their blended whiskey can be up to 80% grain neutral spirits and they often age the GNS on oak separately and then mix with the aged regular whiskey. That's why less hangovers from Canadian while still being decent whiskey.