View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cross tolerence?

Scarface420

Greenlighter
Thursday I did an estimated 500 ug of NBOMe. Tonight I wanted to do some LSD. Will everything be alright? Also I tried looking it up but people were doing larger doses of NBOMe

There will definitely be cross-tolerance... and I actually recall reading posts from people saying that NBOMe tolerance takes longer to dissipate as well. Maybe someone else could chime in.

But yeah, all psychedelics will cause cross-tolerance to some degree. Phenethylamines will cause more for phenethylamines but also some for tryptamines and ergolines (like LSD), and vice versa. There will be some degree of tolerance present in you. If tonight is a special occasion, then just take it and you'll probably have a good time and maybe it will be weaker than expected. If not, I'd say hold off for a couple of weeks. You don't want to trip every week for a long period of time, trust me. It's fine sometimes if it's not negatively affecting your life, but don't make it a habit. :)

NBOMes cause a strong tolerance that can last 2-4 weeks. Wait a little longer to not waste good LSD.