• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cross tolerance question / suggested dosage.

CatMan

Greenlighter
So last weekend on Saturday morning / afternoon i took two hits of LSD for the first time in over 2 years. I became addicted to something and got away from my true self. So after going back to a club once i got "sober" and back on track i found some new friends. The LSD i got was white on white .. a little different white on white than i was used to but LSD none the less and a decent amount on a blotter tab. Well so two got me tripping decently hard. At the peak shit was breathing very strong i remember vividly watching the fabric of my jeans move like a pool that was over a speaker. (like it wasn't splashing about but wasn't smooth calm waves..) The door to the utilities closet was going all big small on me and the colors looked nice. I was able to talk to my parents as long as i didn't look them in the eye or in their direction for long. ( i get really freaked out by people's faces on LSD.. even my own, at least the people i dont want to know im tripping and even those who have tripped with me.) I guess i was a little nervous of the trip and zoning out to music on headphones to enjoy it fully. I was mostly afraid of parents saying hello to me and waiting for eye contact and im just ignoring them being shady fuck. Or my pops asking me to do something around the house haha. So i plan on doing it again this time later in the evening so i peak past 10:00 PM where i really dont need to worry about such nonsense and can turn into the couch freely with sick beats on my ears. Well considering its been 2 years and 2 got me to the point where shit looked cool but Ive def tripped harder. Not many auditory hallucinogens going on (which i like if i am alone, but in group setting it can cause problems and paranoid thoughts and delusions) but i plan on doing this trip alone. And i saw trails and breathing and some patterns emerge in small details of frozen images. But other trips Ive had when people touch their face either in real life or TV it gets all droopy and their eyes move all crazy cool. I kinda wanna get just there.. between reality and not but also not freak out (which really only happened once and it wasn't even that bad.) So if i was to wait another year im saying i would do 3 the next time. If i only wait 1 week or even 6 days should i do 4? 4.5? 5?!! (doubt ill do five even if someone recommended it..) but tell me what yall think thanks!@!@! PEACE

Tolerance towards psychedelics like this does develop fast but not that fast. I know of people taking psychedelics two days in a row without having to up the dosage at all.
So no, you shouldn't take 4-5 hits, your normal dose should do just fine after a one week break, maybe not if you take it every single week but short term, no problem regarding the tolerance issue. What could be a problem though is that psychedelic experiences takes time to "swallow"/integrate, much longer than one week IME.

Tripping alone is very different from tripping with others btw. I find that one of the major differences is that while tripping alone, it's much easier to get deep into the experience and I actually tend to adjust my dosage a little down when tripping alone due to this fact.
I've had a trip on 2 grams of Cubensis mushrooms (solo tripping) being at least as intense as some of my 3 g experiences with friends, so you might want to take that into consideration when deciding on your dosage.

I said if my tolerance was none again I would take 3 this time to get effects I want. Maybe since I did it 6 days ago I should up it a little more.

I only took two the first time just in case it was something hardcore. It wasn't. And yes alone I can get into the zone of it all better. Hence why wantig to do alone :) my setting my music my life! I just want to to further but I'll be pissed if I take 3 and realize I'm on the same level (not pissed just I don't want to have to try again to trip anytime soon but I need a change in my life and a new perspective will help if I can get into a deeper meditative state. Which I couldn't really do on two. I know it doesn't develop fast but I've tripped harder and then I've also done too much liquid. I know my limit and I'm not anywhere near it and I don't plan on going anywhere near it :p I just want to go a little further. I'm guessing what your saying is take there not 4. Maybe I'll take 4th later or candy flip with m1 again on 3 sooner than I did last time since I know it didn't have the normal m1 effects while tripping. Which consist of wanting to talk my ass off like a moron and horny as hell! Hah

Peace <3

Last edited: