• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cross tolerance/Danger question? MDMA/Shrooms

epic11

Bluelighter
I always choose to be as safe as possible. The last time I rolled was nov of 2013. Havent touched it since, but 3 days ago I ate an extremely small dose of shrooms. (0.5g or 500mg) I believe these 2 drugs play on the same receptors, however, in different manners. Any danger of rolling now? Been waiting 6 months.

No dangers between the two whatsoever. Tolerance from the shrooms will be negligible if any. Just be sure to test your MDMA first to know it's actually MDMA, and happy rolling :)

In regards to tolerance I believe there is little to no effect of shrooms on MDMA. In regards to the danger many people enjoy what's colloquially known as hippyflipping, which is taking shrooms and MDMA simultaneously, and that's a well known safe combination so you'll be completely fine.

The OP is right about targeting the same receptors. I think psilosibin and cousins mimic serotonin. I wonder if this were done often if downregulation of the receptor would happen.

No danger here at all. As stated above, I too have hippyflipped many many times. In reality, it is quite possible you will have a better roll because of the shroom experience a few days prior

From what I read it cajn cause a bit of cross-tolerance that wouldn't even be noticeable thought ad it'd only take like 7-14 days for it to reverse any cross-tolerance issues.

No danger here at all. As stated above, I too have hippyflipped many many times. In reality, it is quite possible you will have a better roll because of the shroom experience a few days prior
Hippy-flipping is the most enjoyable and tolerable experience where the level of erotic physical enhancement is just at the right level.

Unlike the 400 mg of MDAI and the 100 mg of 5 or 6 APB that I consumed in 2016 where The wind from the ceiling fan blowing across my nipples would cause a non-ejaculatory orgasm.

The orgasm lasted for a minute or two and would spontaneously recur for about 2 or 3 hours. The entire trip was about 12 hours of What Alexander Shulgin call something between a rolling +++ and ++++. It was so intense. I believe I actually lost consciousness for significant periods of time.

It was so erotically stimulating that It was almost unbearable.

There must be a mechanism of CNS induction of male orgasm by combined 5HT1/2 A/B/C agonism caused by phenylethylamine combinations with or without indole alkaloids or tryptamines.

It's of interest to Note that almost everyone subjectively identifies hippie flipping as a much more erotic sexually enhanced and stimulating experience than just MDMA. The addition of MDAI which is also an indane (a structure related to an indole), magnifies that effect even more when coupled with an Benzofuran

Candy flipping (combining MDMA and LSD or a comparable 5HT-agonist hallucinogen to LSD in potency serotonergic profile and drug-drug interaction with MDMA. It's a little bit more overwhelming IMO, but honestly the MDMA softens the trip in an extremely agreeable way.

I've only ever tried it with actual LSD, the newer substituted phenylethylamine hallucinogens that are active in the 100 to 500 microgram range 10 to cause severe and many times fatal peripheral vasoconstriction if you are slightly off dose so they scare me.

Last edited: