• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crippling Depression here: S-Ketamine treatment is considered a blessing. You take it in hosp over a long period and can cure you. Help me.

boomhs

Bluelighter
So Ketamine \ S-Keta is a party drug. I've taken it in powder and i love the trip. But i don't want to trip i want my life back. My hospital did an IV tryout, "too expensive bye". Now they are in negotiations for what will be, "i kid you not", going there to take a nasal spray puff and leave. Pharma industry cockroaches... in burocracies while my doc alone(top tier in hosp) has me + others suffering.

Ok, my friend overseas USA cured his depression in 5months doing IM(or IV). He has "endless suply of capsules and is rich", mailed me-> "400mg of pharmaceutical grade IV/IM Ketamine"

Ok what do i do with this? Talk to my doctor...(chance he says don't take), mix capsules in water and "water snort" (keep deep nose w/o swallow). I'm afraid i'll go into a K-Hole. Or waste it

Ty.

Doing an IM injection or IV injection is not that difficult. Watch some videos on YouTube and teach yourself. Make sure you know proper dosages and don't overdo it. If you go IM, which may be less intoxicating for your purposes of depression help longer term, I suggest going down to the pharmacy or ordering IM needles online, you need a 23-25 gauge. Simply put 2 fingers on your shoulder and inject a 5/8 or 1 inch needle into the muscle 2 fingers below the crown of your shoulder. It's really not that hard, it may be scary but you'll get over it and get used to it. If you really want your life back and believe Ketamine can do the trick, I don't think the fear of needles would outweigh the potential benefits. Good luck

Doing an IM injection or IV injection is not that difficult. Watch some videos on YouTube and teach yourself. Make sure you know proper dosages and don't overdo it. If you go IM, which may be less intoxicating for your purposes of depression help longer term, I suggest going down to the pharmacy or ordering IM needles online, you need a 23-25 gauge. Simply put 2 fingers on your shoulder and inject a 5/8 or 1 inch needle into the muscle 2 fingers below the crown of your shoulder. It's really not that hard, it may be scary but you'll get over it and get used to it. If you really want your life back and believe Ketamine can do the trick, I don't think the fear of needles would outweigh the potential benefits. Good luck
I've IV'd things. Done (not many) morphine pills and shot iV. IM once. My doubt is the quantities! I have seringes stored, but is this enough to cure me or better off taking for the highs when night depression comes??
How much is this dosage? In terms of taking right dosage IM, does it last many days?? Should i just call doc. Or snort the liquid.......

I've IV'd things. Done (not many) morphine pills and shot iV. IM once. My doubt is the quantities! I have seringes stored, but is this enough to cure me or better off taking for the highs when night depression comes??
How much is this dosage? In terms of taking right dosage IM, does it last many days?? Should i just call doc. Or snort the liquid.......

I'm sorry of all the drugs I've taken, Ketamine is not one of them and I am not very knowledgable on the research of it's dosages for depression. I have read a one time use of Ketamine could possibly reduce depression for up to 6 months after though.

You could consult a doctor and be honest but don't expect him to help in anyway, most doctors are pretty close minded to self medicating without medical professional help, but that's just their ego interfering with the benefit of people.

Ive taken ketamine recreationally but im also interested in trying it for depression. PAWS sucks :(
Im making an appointment with my doctor but im known as a druggie:(, so im not sure i would get it.
I only ate it so i could offer no advice on im or iv other than use clean new supplies

Ive taken ketamine recreationally but im also interested in trying it for depression. PAWS sucks :(
Im making an appointment with my doctor but im known as a druggie:(, so im not sure i would get it.
I only ate it so i could offer no advice on im or iv other than use clean new supplies

Thanks brother. Imo be honest with your doc "i don't want highs i want the depression controlled treatment".

And go outdoors, if you can join a gym dopamine in your brain making you feel good. I'm too weak for it.