• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

CRH-CRHR1 mutation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said CRH antagonists didn't work because those people being treated didn't have high levels of CRH, I guess you realized how nutty that sounds since this whole time you have been claiming that CRH is centrally responsible for anxiety and lowering CRH activity is essential to treating anxiety! Because now you are contradicting that view and going further by apparently asserting that those people for whom CRH antagonists did not help don't even actually have anxiety!

This has gone beyond ridiculous, first you spout sexist misogynistic insults and now you are belittling others mental health issues...of course you are the only one with REAL anxiety, everyone else is just weak! I would laugh if I wasn't so ticked off by what a dick you are.

You have got some SERIOUS cognitive dissonance going on, you clearly aren't here to learn or gather new information because when it is presented to you instead of changing your views you deny reality! Trying to help you is pointless.

Last edited:
it takes time to get an doctor appointment then to refer psychiatrist who can prescribe this stuff.

im sure youre the first and only person to ever find this an inconvenience. here on BL there are plenty of people with prescribing authority to enact miracle cures based upon patient-provided evidence which is flimsy at best, oh wait, that is the tv show General Hospital im thinking of, my bad.

it is nice talking to people who are knowledgeable in this area of subject

so you can ignore and contradict everything they say in defense of your own frankly whackjob theories? im glad at least one of us finds it amusing.

I believe people think they have anxiety/stress but they really don't, just weak minded, same goes with depression.

hilarious... maybe you just are weak minded and actually have normal CRH levels... you've never had a spinal tap/brain biopsy/CRH-specific PET scan have you? i somehow doubt it.

remember this is all speculative based on a genetic test which was provided with the disclaimer that it's not valid for drawing major medical conclusions from. whoops, you must have missed the fine print somewhere.

this thread is going nowhere and i'm going to close it now. please contact a medical professional/doctor to handle your treatment, we here on BL can't help you if you have made up your mind what the problem is, despite admitting your ignorance in the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.