• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crescent diazepam 5mg yellows

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I have been given this and I think it's fake I'm feeling a bit wired and have just read that these are being sold as fakes in Scotland. How long will it be until I start to withdraw I'm on 30mg a day for around 4 years prescribed. Should I call the NHS and get them tested I feel like shit haven't ate all day and had really bad heartburn last night. I've got a zopiclone will thar alleviate the w/ds? I haven't got the link but it's under fake diazepam crescent. I've had problems with the chemist basically their bastards and I feel like beating the shit out of someone what should I do? I know diazepam has a long half-life so will it take days or weeks to really rattle or will it creep on quick please help I'm fucking raging about these cunts excuse the language but never felt this way off diazepam before never had to rattle. Checked my eyes they look pinned but can't relax? Thanks and sorry for my language but I can't handle benzo withdrawals

if you are from the UK, you could mail some to wedinos for testing. here no one can tell you what they really are.when did you took your diazepam dose the last time? zopiclone is a non-benzodiazepine but it has simillar effects

some quick info about them
Zopiclon
Onset of action: peak plasma concentration in 1-2 h
Half life: 3-7 h
Duration of action: 3-9 h
Dosage: 2-7.5 mg
Bioavailability: 75-80% oral
MoA/Affinities: it is regarded as being unselective in its binding to alpha1, alpha2, alpha3, and alpha5
Good to know: belongs to the cyclopyrrolone class, In the United States, zopiclone is not commercially available, although its active stereoisomer, eszopiclone, is sold under the name Lunesta

also regarding using zopiclone in benzodiazepine withdrawal

The main findings were that zopiclone was associated with better sleep and increased alertness; the abuttal method was the best method of switching; and no serious side effects from zopiclone were reported. It was concluded that zopiclone has a useful role in benzodiazepine withdrawal, and that immediate substitution is the best method.

you have a pdf and details here.

From the UK haven't slept last night and still wired I can't eat and now I think about had my codeine so could be what is causing my eyes to be pinned. Thanks will look it over they were giving me the teva brand now this and I can't taste the diazepam. Will read that thanks mate I'm going to read that then tomorrow will ask them to replace them. I keep every empty packet of my 42 a week and know it can be traced back but sunlight can damage diazepam. They cut my diazepam up like Jason

Have read that article and looks like zopiclone can help w/ds problem is I only get two a week and only have one left know they are genuine due to the metallic taste

Zopiclone should absolutely stave off your withdrawal. Unfortunately it has a laughably short duration compared to diazepam.

Assuming you got fakes, the withdrawal will come in increasingly severe waves. You’ll feel fine,!then ready to jump out of your skin then back to fine and so on. You’ll really feel it by the third day.

However, 30 mg Diaz cold turkey is doable for sure. Extremely unpleasant but you won’t put a bullet through your head to make it stop.

With the help of gabapentin I jumped off at 10 mg Diaz with basically no w/d symptoms and 20 mg Diaz with mild w/d.

Also, don’t be so quick to assume they’re fake. Benzos induce feelings of sobriety regardless of how fucked up you are. Or they may have an active benzo (just not Diaz) if they are fakes.

The first time I was in benzo w/d I couldn’t even tell until muscle twitches became constant and I put things together.

I have taken my mirtazapine 15mg just now and a zopiclone 7.5mg. I now think your right I do sometimes get a rage with the diaz lol but I'm actually feeling OK now. Earlier on I was zoned out then I thought I wasn't getting anything.

Regardless though I have a problem with the guy who delivers my meds he's a bit of a stuck up prat. Fancies himself a bit. I am thinking of changing chemists but it means I won't get it delivered and they don't deliver (boots). I can't leave the house because of mental health problems and I do sometimes get paranoid.

I also want my TEVA diazepam back because I am used to that. This crescent pish is probably the cheapest generic of diazepam. So maybe my doc will put TEVA because I know diaz is dirt cheap I think the most expensive is the activis which I'm not bothered about.

I don't know why, but they stopped giving me TEVA and gave me this crescent stuff which imo is just cheap and it dissolves way to fast can hardly taste the diazepam. Think my doc will give me them as it's only a few pence dearer than TEVA

Apologies if I missed this but did these came from a reputable pharmacy / chemist? Not the streets? Honestly to have your eyes pinned is indicative of an opioid. Many fakes and even things like meth & coke have been turning up with Fentanyl analogues.

We can help with things like benzo WD and tapering , but trying to Identify what's in these pills is beyond our scope and somewhat against the rules. Our speculations won't be of much help anyways.

I wish you the best and hope we can be of service with the WD's though. Hopefully you can get this straightened out by seeing your doctor and explaining some of the odd symptoms that aren't synonymous with Diazepam.

There are Diazepam test kits that will also pick up a few other benzos, but that still leaves a myriad of RC's/NPS or other substances that might have been added on top of a very small amount of diazepam that will trigger a positive test. Exchanging them with the chemist asap seems like your best bet if they are from one.

If you can leave the house either go to the chemist, or doctor's surgery and explain that they aren't working and you are feeling withdrawals.
If not then make a phonecall to the chemist, or doctor's and do the same.
It seems strange that these aren't even staving off withdrawal symptoms despite being from a pharmacy. Maybe keep one and send it to WEDINOS to.find out the dosage!
It would be VERY interesting to hear the results, especially if they were underdosed or the wrong drug!!
Just be insistent, but polite as you can.