Creating a (home made) Transdermal Testosterone

sin_is_synthetic

Bluelighter
I've had pharmaceutical transdermal testosterone in the past and I was wondering how plausible it would be to just make your own given the availability of T on the market? Is it just as simple as dissolving said amount into a cream or gel or are there additional steps to increase absorption that require chemistry?

Also as far as my decision on not injecting- it's not an aversion to needles, I just don't trust my eyes with doing that kind of task cleanly. Transdermal or sublingual seems the best option

I've had pharmaceutical transdermal testosterone in the past and I was wondering how plausible it would be to just make your own given the availability of T on the market? Is it just as simple as dissolving said amount into a cream or gel or are there additional steps to increase absorption that require chemistry?

Also as far as my decision on not injecting- it's not an aversion to needles, I just don't trust my eyes with doing that kind of task cleanly. Transdermal or sublingual seems the best option
See if you can get some DMSO and then create a decoction one part testosterone and one part glycerin to 2 pts DMSO. Slather that on.

Yeah, deffo DMSO plus T base are the basics. Maybe you can add some kind of gel to it

Here you have an example (not tested by me, but planning to do sooner than later)

Here is a basic recipe I plan on trying soon: 22ml isopropyl alcohol, 6ml DMSO, and 3g test base. ISO based hand sanitizer may work. Should make 30 ml at 100mg/ml if it will hold at that concentration. I have had the carrier Salvo hold at that strength. Make sure to rotate application sites to minimize irritation and moisturize once the area is completely dry.

Yeah, deffo DMSO plus T base are the basics. Maybe you can add some kind of gel to it

Here you have an example (not tested by me, but planning to do sooner than later)
Yeah I was winging it. Dmso content doesn't need to be that high and actually I always err on the side of natural products. So I would prefer pure glycerin which is very inexpensive and a little aloe vera gel wish you could even take out of the leaf yourself if you mash it or blended it.

Testosterone though it has all sorts of side effects some good some bad some indifferent

Ok, I have just put me 20mgs of T base on dmso + isopropyl.

I plan to put another 20mgs in +12h, so 2 daily applications to keep levels steady. I will report

I've heard gel isn't as good as injection. Where are you going to rub it? Your balls?

Ok, Im testing it 3 days and deffo it works.

I come from a 6-7 weeks oral cycle only of tbol. The last week I switched from tbol to anavar and the last 3 days from the var to just transdermal T

Im doing 40mgs day in 2 takes spacing 12h each, more or less.

Im getting some bloating in the face, like when testing dbol, but less dramatic, so deffo Im absorving the T and converting a good amount in E2, therefore the bloating.

I would like to cut a bit the bloating, I have nolva and clomid. I dont want to take AIs. Would the nolva or clomid help with bloating?

Maybe I shoule switch from 40mgs T daily to 20-25 daily?

Im 43, not really wanting to have babies, no worries about losing fertility and would like to blast and cruise from here, just with transdermal or subQ T plus some other compounds when blasting

I've heard gel isn't as good as injection. Where are you going to rub it? Your balls?
The balls is the more absorvent zone, but also the one that will shut you down faster and even make you lose fertility, so it depends on your circuinstances.

I do it in the thighs and abdomen, but as long as Im 100% sure of not wanting babies I would rub it in the balls if you dont get a bad reaction

I just mix 20mgs T base with 2-3 drops of isopropil alcohol and 2-3 drops of DMSO and apply rubbing in the zone. No irritation at all. It absorbs in seconds, but you want to be sure of not touching a girl in this zone at least from one hour as she could absorb it

I just mix 20mgs T base with 2-3 drops of isopropil alcohol and 2-3 drops of DMSO and apply rubbing in the zone. No irritation at all. It absorbs in seconds, but you want to be sure of not touching a girl in this zone at least from one hour as she could absorb it

That would be no good for me I like teabagging my girlfriend.

Isn't bioavailability of transdermals only about 7%...!!