(South Australia) Cream 'LUV' Hearts

Stato

Bluelighter
Apologies for the shitty photo, I couldn't get the camera to focus on the 'V' and not be saturated with light.

img0453e.jpg

Name: 'Luv' Heart
Colour: Cream w/ slight brown specs.
Logo: LUV Stamped on both sides. the 'V' on the stamp seems to have slightly thinner lines comparing it to the other letters.
Height: 6mm
Diameter: 10mm (Pill is shaped like a heart, either left/right edge of the heart measure 1cm)
Weight: 200mg pretty much on the dot.
Scored: No
Bevel: None
Texture: Solid Pill, gave it a good push with my finger and it won't crunch. Looks like it's been professionally pressed (so to speak).
Smell: Licorice? Not sure.. there is a strong smell there but I have no idea as I'm not one to have taken lots of mdma, and I obviously Haven't smelled a lot of pills.
Taste: Gave it a lick - It's fairly bitter with a chemical aftertaste.
Reagent Tested: No

When these were obtained the word was that they were from apparently the same people that did the white euro I had last weekend (mdma for the first time) - I was told they are MDMA and were obtained through the same source and that they should be good.

I'm unable to locate any reports on pillreports, So I'll get one up tonight when I dispose of a couple of these internally.
BUT: Unless someone can back up that these are good, I'm going to be halving one and taking that as a trial.

Last edited:
These look nice. Keen to hear how they go, hope you have a good time man!

yo you should probably crop the photo to only 3 pills.
its a pill reports regulation, i assume its the same here.
would the say the smell is aniseedy sorta?

all signs point to them being good though, but the only pill i ever had that was good and shaped like a heart, was a white heart... 4 years ago?

Mates have been getting on these I haven't yet still had ying yangs left, apparently noticeably stronger then the ying yangs tho and they definatly look yummy

yo you should probably crop the photo to only 3 pills.
would the say the smell is aniseedy sorta?

I'll crop it in a tick. :)

I'm not sure what aniseed smells like, but my first thought was the smell is perhaps plant based...

EDIT: Dropped 1 :) I'm getting excited already in anticipation.

Last edited:
Trip report in this post.

8:05PM - Dropped 1. Left a strong aftertaste as I didn't have anything to drink/swallow it down with.

8:15PM - Pupils Dilated. Cool. (wondering why the effects came on so early, then i remembered I haven't eaten today)

8:30 - 8:45PM - Feeling pretty lovey. Colours seem enhanced and stupid things (like the red bubble wrap on my desk) are much more fun to look at.

8:50PM - Dropped 2nd one. I'm a big guy damnit, eagerly awaiting my eye wobbles to appear - I love it so much :)

9:30 PM - These feel quite strong, Have some music on and it's sounding amazing. Got up to dance (yes, I'm on my own) - This is definitely better than the white euro last week. Probably 1/3 stronger, I didn't feel this munted taking 2 of the euros. No eye wobbles, but the emotions are 5x stronger on these. - I'm a little disorientated. These are coming up extremely strongly, I'm not sure I should have taken the 2nd one...

9:55 PM - Major jaw clenching. As I typed this the eye wobbles have started. This is amazing.

11:33 PM - Lost track of time, for the past hour or so I've just been listening to music. Jaw clenching and gurn going on, having a wonderful time.

11:57 PM - Over the peak now, slowly coming down. :)

12:24 AM - A lot less munted. Blurry vision is present, eye wobbles gone. Still feeling nice :)

Last edited:
enjoy, i find dropping on an empty stomach is much better anyway. come up is generally more intense tho too

I'm a little worried. These are extremely strong compared to what I was expecting after the beige euros last weekend.

I'm glad I didn't go out because I'm sweating like a pig and I threw up, Although I did eat a sandwich about 9:10PM into the trip report, and threw most of this up :)

I was a little worried because of throwing up, But now that has subsided I feel a little beter and less worried. Still havign an amazing time.

Just looking into it, it seems throwing up isn't that uncommon. I'm so munted right now, The music sounds amazing.

See If I was making a report I'd say MDXX HIGH, but as I'm that new to mdma only having done it once before It's hard to know.

These are legit and normal price to, I would back you up on pillreports stato but I've forgotten my password

Alot of people confuse that licorice smell with aniseed (I personally made the same mistake when I first started using)
Smell of licorice is definitely a good sign. True pure MDMA does not smell but thats never seen in pill form. Update after/if you use and let us know how you go.

^ agreed. Been given md posted here by the dutch, didnt smell at all

^ agreed. Been given md posted here by the dutch, didnt smell at all

depends... i believe the aniseed smell is from left over saforal. ive had crystal that does smell and doesnt smell,

id say in general use it as one of many indicators, IE smells like MD, tastes like MD, tests like MD. its MD

Word on the street is the pills in Adelaide are having the MDMA synthed here. I'm guessing Adelaide cooks won't be as good at it as some of those crazy dutch.

Heh, word on the street is usually questionable though. Someones opinion often turns into what other people consider fact....

All I know is there seems to be an influx of mdma in australia, or at least.... mdma like substances. A lot of the pills on pillreports are showing MDXX or if not they are showing positive reports either way... Not just your usual speed or pip lollies.

Who knows where it's coming from though, It's not like it couldn't be produced here... but it's also fairly likely that it's slipped through from another country, someone probably managed to get 100kg in or something. :p

My theory is for even 10kg that gets busted, 90 makes it through. Just like cocaine and heroin. Customs just like to dicksize their busts, and forget to mention how much makes it through.

Think about it though, how could they know how much comes through, if they knew with any certainty it wouldn't be in australia and it'd be on their seizure list... Everyone only speculates, because the supply is still fine and dandy locally but they are seizing large amounts at the same time, I'm sure it's just a guess based on seizure stats and what is thought to be available (maybe stats from the police, multiplied to account for the fact they barely even scratch the tip of the iceberg in terms of street amounts seized.

But yes, I'd tend to agree with your opinion probably in the same way customs do, it's out there... and they can only inspect x% of packages, one in 6 or something stupid like that most likely.

As I said, not sure if these are still around, but I bought an EZ-Test pack and wanted to use it on something... Figured this might help someone I suppose if they come across them :)

That said, Never going to buy one of these EZ-Tests again, each of the ampoules that came were glass, and you are advised to snap the end off and add your substance, on the Mandelin It shattered in my hand and cut 2 of my fingers up. Sweet.... Hopefully going to look for a bottle of each test, outrageous amount to test 1 pill... they don't give you enough of the testing solution to even pour it out (except on the mandelin, i noticed)..

That said, is there any reputable sources someone can PM me for 50+ ml of each test pictured?

Ok, so each photo below is shown with the respective test in frame
http://imgur.com/a/ggaLg

You'll have to look the charts/results up yourself, I've already obviously consumed these and have no issues doing so again.

EDIT: All showing dark purple.... The Mandelin test came as a yellow liquid, which as you can see around it.. the test is also dark purple?

mdma for sure, i got offered a few of these sat, didnt take cause im supposed to be taking a break. i got told by him they are same as yangs too. might grab a couple to dsee