• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy Weed Trip - no ones on here comes even close??

Ok guys im sick of your disbelief, so sick of it that i will post a video of myself tripping off WEED, on youtube then put the link on here, probably in the next few days.
Its not as if ive only had these trips once, i get them everytime, even had one today, after two weeks off smoking everyday, i will get my friend to leave a comment on here aswell, his name is ZBut from memory - he only made it about a week ago - hopefully he will post tonight, and im not talking shit, you guys are just f**king hypocrites.
The weed i have is not anything laced as someone has said, as my friends all smoke the same stuff, we all put our moneys in then split it up etc.
You guys all seem to have this falsebelief that the only drugs you can "really trip" off is every drug harder than weed, and i am not the one "keeping weed from being legalised", infact id probably be the type of person that gets it legalised, as these trips i have arent just crazy visions, their also "thinking trips" as i like to call them, as i think about stuff a lot whilst in the midst of a trip, and im only 17 so you all know,
Weed makes me smarter, not dumber, although it does make me lazy, but if i could completely eliminate this lazyness i would be a much better off person,
anyways, keep watching this thread for video link , will most likely be in two days time.
CHUR, keep the positive vibration, take me to a higher level, elephant man .
PS i wonder why he called his song "Higher Level", silly f##ks

Just a note, the way you talk about yourself and your intelligence and the skill you have is very arrogant. Even if you do posess this skill, its only a skill and you must learn modesty, because you talk about yourself in way that your some superior being greater than all us other folk.

How long have you been smoking for?

haha i know i must sound like a complete jerk but you guys are pretty stupid, to be blatant about it.
And i believe people dont realise the true effects of marijuana on the brain, it is without any doubt a performance enhancer, in some aspects, think about the human brain, many different parts doing different things, working together, now MJ knocks off short term memory, quite significantly, therefore leaving more "brain power" to be allocated to the other parts of the brain, its simple, no need to complicate it anymore.
You people look at everything with too much arrogance, without, it seems, any belief that anything reasonably new or "undiscovered" could be true, now im not saying ive discovered something new, dont get me wrong, as you guys seem to jump on anything that could have a double or multiple meaning and try to turn it against me.
Thinking outside of the key, is a very good skill to learn me peple.
LUCID DREAMING - ASTRAL TRAVEL.
Respect it, dont hate, appreciate, everyone is capable of it, its just some are more able to channel and access the energy ( brain power) that they possess and use it with ease.

yes sorry about being arrogant, buy hey, everyone is - people need to realise the truth about marijuana, that their is a second side to it, it is a performance enhancer, that was one of the points i focused on whilst blogging this thread in the first place, i am not superior to anyone else, i just get into a state they refer to when talking about the third eye, which is a "higher state of conciousness",
and also if you people could please refrain from making comments about speeling, as it is quite pathetic. after all it is merely a blog, and i have been smoking for approximately 7 months, but i would have been "stoned " over 100 times, and in this higher state of conciousnes every time.

It is "the Holy Herb", the best thing on this planet i believe, it has so many benefits it is crazy,
why is it illegal, it is possibly good for everything i believe, if it was used in correct portions, it is a medicine, it is not only a medicine to the brain but a medicine to the body, i come from NZL where it is extremely cold during the winter, and alot of swine flu is going round, i have been sick for the past 3months, ranging from a headcold to a chest infection, related to my asthma, since becoming a regular, everyday smoker, i no longer have a sore throat in the mornings or at any stage in the day, no longer have a runny nose, and no longer wake up stiff or sore, whilst my mum has a suspected case of swine flu, i havent seemed to catch it, you cannot tell me, and no one will ever be able to convince me, that MJ is bad for any mentally stable, developed human being.

* it has been discovered that hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, ha, why the f**k is this plant, illegal, their should be no room for harrasment on the issue, it is, the person, whoever they are/whatever they are, that created this planet, it is their gift to humans, and needs to be recognized and appreciated.
Alcohol is the worst thing out for this world, we as people need to wake up and recognize MJ for what it really is, a performance enhancing, peace bringing, love potion, respect

Hey guys, i am a friend of DailyTrippa and have smoked with him on numerous occasions. What he says is true, about the things he experiences. At first when he did it all my mates and i thought he was full of shit and making it up.. but no, we have smoked MJ together at least 20-30times and every single time DailyTrippa kind of "enters his own world" which he comes in and out of. While hes "away" he is completely oblivious to his surroundings, he acts as if he is in completely different scenarios and is unable to communicate properly with us. I strongly believe he is having some sorts of closed-eye visuals, allthough have never experienced anything like that myself, i believe he is telling the truth about what he sees.
So all you haters, give the guy a break. So what if he is a bit different.. if anything im jelous that i dont experience such things on a drug that quite fankly isnt that harmful. If ya got something bad to say dont say it! keep it to urself and keep them sticky nugs burning.. peace

I have more of a feeling that what you are experiancing is closed eye visuals (CEV) and it can be enlightening what you experiance but you make it sound alot more intense. I dont doubt the psycadelic properties of marijuana because it is known to cause intense hallucinations in some users. You just make it out as something more paranormal than it is.

I have more of a feeling that what you are experiancing is closed eye visuals (CEV) and it can be enlightening what you experiance but you make it sound alot more intense. I dont doubt the psycadelic properties of marijuana because it is known to cause intense hallucinations in some users. You just make it out as something more paranormal than it is.

Yes alot of CEV's, and yeah say u took another persons trip off weed - which they usually report has only happened once or twice - times it by between 1.5 and 3, roughly :p and you'll have an average trip of mine, which happen regularly, and can be very very intense.
Just to let you guys know i didnt start this thread to try and make myself seem "Superior" to anyone else, merely to see what your thoughts were on this tripping, and also to outline the positive effects MJ has on myself.

Sorry for coming across as a blatant prick, this "blatantness" was only used to make you guys really get an understanding of what goes on in my head, and to see if any of you have experienced or heard of the same thing happening to anyone under the influence of MJ, and no other drug, as these trips are definately no LSD trip as i dont no if i will ever touch that, as this could end up crazily amazing, or devasting to my brain, let alone my body.

I don't think posting a video of yourself acting a fool on youtube is going to help you win over the good graces of the people in this thread. In fact I think its a bad idea. It sounds like you have schizophrenia or some other mental health issue that you are unaware of. Is there any history of mental illness in your family? If so you should cease your weed consumption. You claim to trip harder than anyone else, when you have never tried more potent psychedelics. If you have not taken mushrooms or LSD or some other trip inducing psychedelic then I don't believe that you know what an actual psychedelic trip is. People do not usually experience severe hallucinations such as yours from cannabis. This can be a sign of schizophrenia and you can cause yourself a mental break down if your continue to consume drugs. I advise against it.

When i claimed to trip harder than anyone else, that meaning trip harder than anyone else under the influence of cannabis,
and no their is no history, at all, 0, zilch, of skitzophrenia.

I have watched a documentary on cannabis and skitzophrenia, and the kid who's skitz. developed heaps whilst under the influence was having a large amount of paranoia, and heaps of other "bad trips", so to speak, now just to let you know, ive had ZERO bad trips, that linked with no skitz. at all in my family tree, their is definately no chance.

I am perfectly stable minded, and weed makes me alot more stable minded, as soon as im out of the trip, i feel extremely fresh, as if ive just had a massive sleep, and my brain functions alot better.
Also the next day i am always feeling alot better and can focus heaps more,
Weed is the lubricant to my brain, it unclutters my brain, as my thoughts usually fly around, (flittering mind, or maybe it was flickering mind).

not that its not possible most find it strange because they abuse cannabis just for something to do not to meditate or expand their minds. ive never personally had such a disconnected feeling from weed but to each his own so enjoy it but if you dont want people to criticize you dont type it.

What we're all trying to tell you Daily Trippa is that we've ALL experienced it

some people smoke weed b/c it makes them amazing at art or music,
some people become extremely philosophical and can make God question the purpose of life (lol not literally)
some people do trip pretty hard off of weed, i know i have - ive had out of body experiences as well.

we're not in disbelief
we're not saying youre stupid

you just sound arrogant, coming on here saying we know nothing about it and how you turn into some super wise psychic maestro when in reality - youre just experiencing the greater sides of weed.

stop talking to us like we're stupid about the subject. you just sound like a douche bag who believes drugs are the only way to open your mind.

Yeah sorry about that man !
The reason i do this is because i trip and very few seem to one understand - and your wrong in saying youve all experienced, read the comments, people telling me im insane?
What is up with that??
They mustnt have experienced the good stuff like me and you have mate!
Im glad for you, hope you had fun and continue to experience this great plant!!
Gota love it, hmmm algood no harm intended dude, just was simply annoyed at peoples disbelief, algood thou.
Their loss i guess,
increase the peace!!!

I trip when I get high. Last night I took 2 hits of some good dro and I was tripping pretty nicely. I don't really have out of body experiences, but I can seclude myself from reality when I close my eyes. If I focus on a sense (like focus on music I'm hearing), then I can get an intense rush of energy. I think this might be associated with the third eye, cause I get a rush when I look where the third eye should be. I also have incredible thoughts when I'm high, and I love to figure out how the THC (and other chems) are affecting how I think and how I can explain what's happening in my head.

I don't believe in psychics and other stuff, but rather it's all some biochemical dealio.

oh bro, that is the best news ive heard in a while ha, seclude yourself from reality, hardout bruh, good stuff!
This is all the step before out of body's, well was for me, next time, if your in a safe place, have heaps :)
You will love it my friend!
Glad too find someone very similar :)
Awesome stuff mate, enjoy!!

Haha just read your title "Crazy Weed Trip - no ones on here comes even close" Just want to let you know there are many people out there who experiance tripping/visuals/dissociative effects most times they smoke aswell and its not that uncommon, however many people dont experiance these things aswell. However I have a feeling being so susceptible to these kinds of effects from marijuana could being having a harsh impact on your brain and brain function just be careful. Dont forget this is a chemical reaction in your brain and not making you closer to god or any other spritual realms. I believe medatating is good in reaching a new state of conciousness and I do think that marijuana does also assist with this process but these effects dont give you superpowers haha.

EDIT: I dont want to sound mean or critising about your blog but majority of your statements have very little or no subtantial evvidence supporting them. Its kind of like well this is what I believe so it must be true.

Man some of the people around here are being twats. You don't have to believe in any spiritual things to just accept the fact that he HAD these experiences.

My first time smoking, I used a waterfall bong. I had a constant out of body state going on throughout the high. Kinda like the camera work in the 3D grand theft auto games, where the camera zooms out when your speed increases.

Really though, I don't see the need to say "omg man you're crazy, leave the drugs to the not crazy people", those guys sound like fucking kids.

On the other hand, DailyTrippah is coming off as a bit arrogant about it. It's just an experience dude, you can't impress people with them. They are of subjective importance.