• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy stories getting pulled with cannabis

Mbanks

Greenlighter
Sooooo ..... It is 9:07 A.M & at approximately 1 A.M I pulled off from the curb, now with a pending charge. I recently (believe it or not) found a bag of pills. Literally. I was taking my Spanish oral exam on a Monday where we go in one by one & speak in Spanish for 2mins. I was closer to the end for my turn & decided to sit outside and wait instead of inside . (mistake #1) And there it was. I opened it initially just to see what I had found & when I saw an array of pill bottles & other medical necessities I quickly tucked the bag in my purse, (mistake #2) took my exam & got back to my computer as quickly as possible! Unbeknownst to me, all of 20 mins earlier, as me & my roommate googled milligrams & street names, I learned I was now 150 Xanax, 50 aderral, 50 vyvanse, 25 Zoloft, 25 percocets richer & some other shit I'm sure somebody actually needed to survive but fuck it I was back!! I couldn't keep my hands off this come up. Recounting & recounting. Or close my mouth aboutt it. This happened on a Monday & my last day of summer school was that next day, Tuesday. So, feeling myself, I let everybody know if they needed any of the medications listed above to call me! (mistake #3) People were offering me good deals to get them all off wholesale but I enjoyed doing the footwork. I enjoyed ppl being on my time, paying me & needing me. Plus I stay a bit far out & my moms strict (allows no smoking period led along in the house) so it gives me a reason to get out & smoke as I make my plays. (It wasn't allowed in the car either but I'm an only child, nobody drives my car but me.) Anyways Saturday of the same week comes around & after a chill day I went to see my guy friend. Let's call him CB. So CB & I have been talking for a couple months now & at that point I was exclusively shopping with him. So whenever the weed he just gave me or smoked with me for free wasn't enough I would cop more from him just to balance things & have a reason to pull up. See, I don't pop pills, so the pills had no recreational value to me. I didnt need them, but everybody else did. Especially a lot of Clem friends so I kept them on me. I only smoke weed. So Clem had just served me around 2 grams. I rolled up one blunt & proceeded to spark & smoke as I rode to my next destination. (DumbAssMove#1) Music booming, good weed in the air & I'm on the way to a party.. Feeling great I'm flying down the highway . (mistake #4). I look up just in time to notice the police was in front of me. But not directlty in front of me, just ahead of me in the right lane. I panic (mistake #5). The car in front of me clearly did too b/c instead of just riding pass the police & keeping it kosher we both come to complete stops (ON THE HIGHWAY) trying to get behind this police. (DumbAssMove#2) Obviously he see's this & slows down so that we have to get in front of him if we get over. Nobody's letting me over and I wasn't trying to have him riding me, I'm already paranoid as hell so I'm like fuck it I'll ride pass him. The car in front of me gets behind me -_- since I was trying to get over anyway. Once we get behind him (DumbAssMove#3) he just gets over beside us & slows down until we're side by side. Then he gets behind me because I can't go any slower . Now all of sudden those assholes in the mood to let ppl over. (Assholes.Assholes.Assholes) I was pretty sure at this point it was obvious I was avoiding him & that's what drew his attention to my car but I'll never know b/c he never mentioned it. I wasn't In front of him for 5 mins before he pulled me. Not even 5. Literally as soon as I had time to let the "oh shit the police behind me & im dirty" sink in he cut his lights on. Now I'm a sophomore in college, young black girl, good ppl skills, with a prior paraphernalia charge from a good home with a strict family that's not even supposed to be smoking. (mistake#6) So half of me is telling me not to pull over. Well actually like 80% of me is saying fuck it just floor it & never turn in the same direction twice but ... This was real life not a movie & the souped up Dodge Charger with a police engine & tires would probably eventually catch my used '07 Nissan that need a front tire so bad you could see the wire. But nonetheless I cannot deny the urge I had to at east tryyy to get away like damn. It was dark.. He wasn't expecting it... I knew the territory.. But people's car end up fucked in almost a 1:1 ratio as in every time. For ever car that runs from the police is a car that's fucked up somehow. Either hitting shit/people in the process, or them laying down spikes, crashing into you, fucking yo shit up they self basically. & neither was worth this lil petty sack of weed I had but the both were well worth (in my opinion) getting my car fucked & getting away than becoming a felon this Saturday night at the age of 19. So after driving for a good 10 min (I had this time b/c he put his lights on as I was getting off the highway & it super dark until you got to the street so I figured I could say I was looking for somewhere lit up) the cop graduates from just his lights to his lights & sirens. So I'm like okay last call to just pull over politely huh? As I'm slowly pressing my breaks stalling to come to a stop. Me "thinking fast" was my bright idea to eat the rolled blunt in smoking smh . (DumbAssMove#4) Yes I ate the blunt. I balled it up & didn't even chew, just swallowed what was probably a .8 in a swisher sweet whole. In the meantime, I'm FRANTICALLY looking for spray, one of my loud ass lotions, a lil tree, something! But only to confirm the disappointing truth that I had no kind of "smell good" or air freshner in the car. (DumbAssMove#5) So I put on my big girl panties, put the pill bottles full of xans, addys & other get you fucked up goodness in my purse & threw my loose weed in the bottom of my purse (mistake #7) & rolled down my passenger window.
Hey how you doing tonight? Do you know what I pulled you for? The cop asked with a big ass my life is good I don't have any pending charges smile on his face. I said no? He then introduces himself as officer something I wasn't listening of my town.. It may have been worded a lil different but it was something to that extinct. After we are now all fucking acquainted ?? He tells me through a BARELY I mean SLIGHTLY cracked /let down window with a flashlight that I was doing 69 in a 55 I think. (BiggestMistakeOfMyLife) (IfiDidit) I knew it was weird for him to be talking to me through a cracked window but the ball was in his court. So i was just like no my speedometer said like 60 & I know it did b/c well let's see here.. For one, I never do 70 on that highway b/c everybody knows it has one of the slower freeway speed limits all the way up & down it .. And last but never least WHY WOULD I SPEED IN FRONT OF YOU MR.OFFICER?
Well why would i? might you ask?
I WOULDNT.
So he's like do you have yours Ls & registration. Everything with my car legit so I give him that . As I'm looking through my purse for my wallet to get my ID I'm being verryy strategic in how I search so I don't rattle any pills or knock any out the bag . He takes my credentials & comes back to the car. I'm low key wondering (more hoping than anything) if he didn't even smell the weed? (mistake #8) But that dream didn't last long. He asked me to step outside the car & talk to him. I had been through the search & seize hassle before so in my gut I knew what was to follow. He watched me get out, followed my every movement with his punk ass flashlight & even asked me to not mess w/anything as I got out. Still clinging, at this point, on to my hope & my faith; I screamed in my head for deliverance from the situation that I might dodge this bullet. As I stood there looking helpless & caught I just watched one officer eliminate all the organization of my trunk & expose to the street anything I might have wanted to hide or store away in there. It was nothing but it is kinda weird & embarrassing when middle aged white male cops are sorting through your different packs of Marley hair or your container in the trunk with empty deodorant containers you keep forgetting to throw away.. As another officer looks under floor mats & between seats. I knew I wasn't going to bust out in tears (mistake #9) & self incriminate myself for shit . But I also knew this just wasn't something I would cry over so I tried a different approach then sobbing them I talked to the police. Straight up. I told him I just got back from summer school at UNC. (just to my luck a school a white cop in 2015 would acknowledge & I had my school ID to prove it .) I told him I was hanging out b/c I had missed everybody so much while I was gone. Then he threw a curve ball at me! It was so simple & fit natural flow of conversation so well it was ingenuous . I had so much going on in my damn head when the officer faced me & asked where I was coming from I had to shoot him the only facial expression I could compose at the moment & it was one that definitely had a big fat red "HUH?" written on my forehead. I mean I knew where I had just left... From BJ <3 but because I felt so inherently guilty it didn't even dawn on me that nothing was wrong with telling him you went to see a friend. Which in essence is the most literal & truthful answer there was. Too bad the cop didn't get to hear it. See, in the heat of the moment, and in my mind it made no sense to tell him I just left BC because in this predicament, when it did cross my mind, it registered as you just left from copping a lil bud not seeing a friend.. simple. You would've thought they had portable lie detector test the way I was lying. The ironic part is I did wayyy more of being in BC face & actually "hanging out with my friend" like I should've just said than talking about or buying some tree. So I rambled off something to the cop about how I had just left the other side of town & I had stopped to see somebody I hadn't seen in awhile but I had let my boyfriend have the car for the day so I was picking it back up, the story was all over the place literally. My story had me, at some point on every side of town so then he worked his magic again, this magic cop him. "Ok ma'am, where are you headed?" On my way to a party ! I eagerly respond . (WhyDidntSomebodySmackMe) . Then I switched it to a friends house. But the game doesn't stop there thennnnn he ask where does she live so now I'm making up shit & they couldn't even figure out where the hell I was talking about. (& my city is small if you can't tell by me telling them I hit all 4 sides in one day & thinking that made sense) So in the midst of this conversation he says well let me be back stay here. I guess he was running my names & tags at this point . Because I'm standing in between our cars alone . & I'm standing there like give me my damn ticket so I can go! But ... Um .. Another cop pulls up & parks behind him ... Then another ... Then another ... Then one gets fancy & comes down the opposite direction & turns around then pulls up at the back of the line of marked vehicles. So by the time that one pulled up I knew I was facing my worst fear. The area I pulled over in is a bad area & the police station is like 10 mins away. So when the first car pulled up behind the cop that stopped me, I'm thinking "okay no stress he must be in the neighborhood & just checking on us." But by the time fancy comes down the opposite side of the street & starts reversing to turn around I felt played. Finally comes up behind the line of his fellow co workers that beat him to the scene, the last man to show up. So the first unit of backup exits his vehicle, talks to my cop who's in his patrol car & approaches me. I hear his radio talking to him but they talking in that stupid police dept code & lingo so idk what's being reported off. I see the other what seem like 10 marked cars pulling up & I calmly & genuinely asked was everything alright? Luckily all he had time to muster up was a sarcastic smirk I caught that he quickly got under control. But here comes the cop that likes to smile in my face & give elegant introductions for no reason to intervene. I should probably be glad he stopped whatever comment was to follow that devilish grin.
"I'm going to be honest Khadijah I smelled a little odor of marijuanna when I walked up to your car" .. me without even a second thought ..
Marijuanna?!? What?!? No?!? I blurt out as I gasp to add a little dramatic touch . (mistake #11) He says yeah with a hint of unfortunately in his tone although it did not reflect a change his actions . He sounded like he was only doing it b/c he had to, but he still did it . & this series of unfortunate events continued. He even has the nerve to tell me, as if it's like making a quick trip to Walmart "yep were just going to search for anything & get you out of here" But I guess to add some sunshine to a rainy day he Informs me he's a "cool" cop, that he doesn't "trip" about blunts & dime bags so if I had a small amt he wouldn't lock me up for it. But I wasnt trying to hear that crumb ass shit. If you don't trip about dimes & blunts what's yo mfn purpose right now? If you so "cool" give me stern warning?!? So there I am, a sitting duck. B/c this mf got me thinking I'm about to wait on him to write my ticket & bounce. So when I got out I actually followes directions & didn't touch anything as I got out. Didn't even take my purse out the car. (mistake #10). Not to mention my purpose is full of controlled substances of multiple classes & paraphernalia (DumbAssMove#??) I am very well aware that pills & shit are a felony. So the next bright idea of mine is to RUN! & run hard & fun fast. I mean I was scoping out different routes & I knew the territory but I doubted I had the speed or experience running under pressure & I would've been barefoot b/c the Birkenstock sandals I had on we're just gone slow me down & this was not something that allowed for failed attempts. If you run you make the decision to get away b/c the extra charges, humiliation, arrest, rough housing, slamming, falling, etc yeah all that shit that come with getting caught when you flee just means running is an ultimatum . & has one . Funny right? So either I stand there or I run. So running is an ultimatum. Also, Either I run & get away or run & get away. So running has an ultimatom itself. When I put it like that it sounds like a no brainier.. Which it was! But once again I had some real contributing issues ...
1) once again I need that car & who knows what happens to your car when you run the state probably seizes it?
2) If I had a milimillionth of a doubt I wouldn't make it, I wouldn't do it ...& for one of the first times I was really doubting this one.
But plot twist! I said fuck it! Anyway this my last shot! ... Because picture being me in this stituation ... Ok so ...

-You have a purse full of weed & pills & cigars
-You are a college student
-You want to GoGreek
-Your first cousin is a public defender @ the local court house your appearance will be at
-Your family's close so now everybody knows
-Pills are a FELONY
-You already caught a charge once for paraphernalia behind some dumb as weed
-You have to tell your mom you got in trouble & possibly the university
-You have a purse full of weed & pills & cigars

Ok you get my drift, it was scary stuff considering all that & watching those 2 officers look under floor mats & in crevices. While the gold mine was ridding shotgun in my purse. I began pacing .. My pulse started speeding up & in that moment my shoes were half way off when the officer stepped in front of me.
Where you going? Stand right here please
Okay I should've known better than to prep, pep talk myself, parlay basically until I built the nerve . Because as I was going all that to get ready to run i forgot all about the officer standing not even 5 feels across from. Watching me. Hell I wasn't worried or thinking about him but had I not slipped & forgot about him I would've ran. And honestly I think I would've made it then felt bad about handling it like that later.
This officer was attentive, he focused on me. Whereas the other 3 or 4 just stood there staring off aimlessly, in between small talk. But he was daring me to try to run after he had already stopped me once & made it clear he would be prepared for pursuit by having the rest of the unnecessary & excess back up called (all men) stand around me in a circle. So I stand still slide my feet back in my sandals & try a different approach haha I talked to them too! I told them I had just got out of summer school, I was visiting people yaaknooo blah blah. I'm speaking monotone but my heart feels like a door stop & that flicked & never slowed down. As I talked to the backup one asked why I was so nervous? what did I have? The usual . So I gave him routine in return. Same story from my last charge, "oh I let my boyfriend drive my car & who knows what he left?! I can't even smell the weed" I boldly proclaim. "What would he have in there?" Great opportunity for another bright idea and mine was to lie & tell them if they found weed in there he left it. So the door I basically walked face forward into by saying this the officer in return asking me? "What is he doing with weed? He smokes weed? What's his name?"
Now that I regurgitate what happened I'm loving the million dollar questions . But BC was the first thought b/c he's like a bf to me. But I'd neverrrrrrrr, so I spat out John? The only thing generic & realistic to come to mind in case they really lookup the name. Which when mr.attentive officer put the icing on the cake & said John.. WHO? I just chopped it up at that moment that whatever charge it is for lying to the cops I just added it on to what was yet to come. So I got silent & Mr.attentive officer repeated himself. Williamson! I honestly just blurt out a combo of sounds. But every time I focus on one I loose sight of the other. So this other cop that I forgot was standing there , asks for clarification ... Was that WELLS? I just smile & nod because Williamson was not what came out my mouth. I don'tknow what did but Williamson is what it sounded like. But Mr.Attentive still hasn't missed a beat so he asks is that WILLIAMS OR WELLS? I just agree with Wells knowing I said neither & knowing bother were fraudulent. Fake. Made up. Not real. Now that the question war has started these cops lived to keep it going . "Where does he stay?" North side . "By where?" "Off Indiana?" "Where?" Idk I dont know street names just how to get there. "How long yall been together?" A year "& you don't know the name of your boyfriend street??" So I reiterate that I just know how to get there not specific directions . What else was I supposed to say? But I should've saw that coming a mile away . I became desperate waiting in anxiousness to know what was next. So I even begin to tell my attending officers I had caught a charge before & I really didn't wanna mess up w/school b/c I just got back on the right track. I was trying to subliminally let them know I was trying to get the bare minimum out of this situation. But even more powerful than this, the moment I stepped out my car no matter who I was having a conversation with I was screaming Jesus' name in my head, calling upon the lord my savior. Summoning him to beg him to rescue me. I prayed hard, silently. I didn't know what to expect because although I had all that I had only seen him take one thing out the car so far & that was my weed. I hadn't seen him pick up a pill bottle yet & I knew he had them b/c they were in the purse with my good sticky icky weed which had been seized. I was waiting on him to turn around & showcase to his team a handful of pill bottles he'd found proudly. I was waiting on him to get excited the same way I did when I found those pills. So he could take them the same way I did. I was waiting on them to explain the surverity of what I was in possession of & handcuff me. I was waiting to read the paper labeling me as a felon before I even stepped out of teenage land & 19 y/o world into my 20s, my adulthood. Waiting on a flimsy piece of paper that would reroute the path for my life if it listed any felonies. Asking myself Do McDonalds even allow felons to flip they burgers? I wasn't waiting on making that phone call to my mom at 1 in the morning & telling her I needed her to bail me out!? The cop that orchestrated all this bullshit was now standing in front of me to confront me about the inevitable, my pills. He asked me! a teenage girl! what was up with all the prescription medications?? And b/c I am blessed & highly favored it dawned on me to say they're all my moms. I told them I was supposed to meet her out to eat for dinner & bring them to her but we didn't end up going & I haven't been home so they were still on me. It was so much wrong with this story & it didn't match the story I masterminded to explain where I had been earlier. But nobody questioned it . I do actually do that, a lot of times my mom will go straight to a restaurant after work & I'll just meet her there sometimes with blood pressure medicine & fluid pills tho that she left at home but not Xanax & percocets . All that really matters is that he believed me . All he said or asked was where does my mom work? That def threw me?? Would it have made a difference if she was unemployed or in a different profession?? Well she works on the street with the police station so that wasn't hard to explain. & I told the truth about it!
Quick disclaimer: my pills for sale are in the original pill bottle with the label & any other printed info on the bottle removed & replaced with a large piece of scotch tape only entailing the literal name & what it was or a generic brand for. So for example the Xanax bottle says XANAX on tape across the bottle, the Vyvanse says Vyvanse (Like Addys) on tape across the bottle. & That's the only way for the average joe to identify them. But I expected him to at least have me call my mama & follow up but he didn't... He didn't even ask why the labels were ripped off? I mean cmon, that can't be normal. But he just simply said well okay I'll write you you're tickets & you're good to go! See I told you I wasn't gone take you to jail! He said with welcoming eyes Like that changed the dynamic of anything. I was still getting charged with something I just wasn't sure what yet. So I took my keys back & got in the car. They even searched my damn Tylenol bottle ... Lol ! It was laying turnt over when I got in . Smh my target brand tylenol was even violated. I sat in my car, watched backup file out one by one as I awaited my fate. I figured if they took the time to look through Tylenol they wanted all they could find. I had like 2 or 3 pill bottles that came in that lucky bag that day that I never used. B/c they were for real shit ... Ya kno... Like thyroid complications. The label on them & the patient name was still tact. Clearly our names didn't match & being that I told him they were my moms they didn't match hers either. But he didn't check & im thankful he didn't follow up with any of my inconsistencies. Anyways i spark up my black b/c I needes something to knock the edge off. I was not replacing that weed that night b/c at that moment I didnt ever wanna see that highway or a damn blunt again for one. So I'm smoking my black checking to see what all is missing & nothing is gone but my weed? Not even my cigars. So that a was a sigh of relief knowing he overlooked the paraphernalia charge he could've combined with the possession . Now that was what that made few minutes feel like a few hours . The last thing he told me was that he was going to get my citations ready but how many & for what was what I needed to know. I was scared to ask so I just sat in the car & waited. For the second time tonight, a sitting duck. Officer whoever whoever with the yeah yeah police department charged me with simple possession of marijuanna & speeding . When he explained this to me I thanked him over & over for being leaniant with the pills ... He accepted & reminds me that those would've been a felony. Something dragged my cousins name out my mouth still talking with my talkative ass. When I announce she's going to kill me the officer lets me in on a lil secret, he knows her! Ha! Perfect. Anyways that's my story I'll see they as in court .

Last time I went through a "traffic block/check," I had an ounce of lemon haze shatter. i carry a printed sign that shows my ID and registration and reads, "I don't answer quesitons. I do not consent to searches or seizures. Thank you." I've been doing this for a while, I hate when police fuck with people. Anyway, I had my phone out taping just in case and they got in my door and my seatbelt off before finally easing off. I drove home and smoked the fattest dab.

Once myself and two friends were driving down from a country town not far from the coast where we were staying. We were staying in a party town, similar to American Spring Break, but in Australia.

We had two ounces, a bunch of bongs, pipes, papers, and grinders, and we were all stoned of our tits.

As we entered into the beach town, we drove past a police check on the other side of the road, and breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god that wasn't us."

As we continued through the centre of town and turned down the street that led to our house, there was another police check doing random breath testing. My friend who was driving didn't have his license on him and freaked out, pulling down a street to the left of the police check. Little did we know, this was a street right next to the local police station. An undercover car was waiting for us and pulled us over.

What ensued was an hour long search of the whole vehicle in which they found all of our paraphernalia, but couldn't find the bud. My homeboy and I stuffed it down our pants, and even when they pat us down, they didn't feel it. They threatened to bring in the drug dog squad, but they were busy on another case, and we were begrudgingly let go.

Needless to say when we got home we all had huge smiles on our faces, and when asked what happened, all we did was shake our heads and laugh. We spent the rest of the night getting super duper blazed, all the way till 420am, had a fat 420 sesh, and blazed till the sun came up.

Still to this day the craziest (luckily) encounter I've had with police.

When I was 17 I got pulled for no break light on my motorbike and had a 1/4 of a bar of hash down each sock the copper searched me patted me down wrote me a ticket and told me to get on my way (it was Xmas eve and he must of felt it and probably couldn't be fucked with the hassle and wanted to get home to the wife and kids e.t.c) lady luck shone on me that night :).............mind you when I was 32 I got caught with 8 oz of high grade weed because of my own drunken stupidity so maybe it was lady lucks way of evening things up......saying that though the shit went mouldy while the cops had it and couldn't test it before I went to court so I walked away with a suspended sentence..... thinking about it now I have been quite a lucky fucker haven't I? *touches wood*

to much text.. eyes cant see it clear due to last night. TLDR

How could you write all that shit in that GIANT block text and even REMOTELY imagine that anyone is going to even TRY to read any of it???

Sorry maybe I'm a bit pissy at the moment but seriously, didn't you ever learn in school to write in paragraphs??

It's not that fucking hard to separate that shit into different sections, it would probably take about 3 mins MAX to do it.

Would YOU read that if someone else wrote it??

It's like staring directly into a pair of headlights or something haha...just hurts my eyes and head even TRYING.

Maybe I'm just a pompous bastard, but anyone who has made it through one year of college MAX should not be writing like that.

If you haven't, then MAYBE it's acceptable.

Yeah for real I'm surprised anyone read the whole thing
Separate the shit OP