Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Crazy good combination - a venerable cocktail! (MDPV+4-FA+M1+MDAI

pqmomba8

Greenlighter
SWIM has had plenty of research experience with these chemicals individually and in some combination thereof. This was his first time combining all four. Could be the sheer idiocy of combining 4 different RC's in one go, but SWIM is experienced and well researched so decided to do it in the interest of seeing how close SWIM get to the "Holy Grail" of "Feel Amazing"!

7MG of MDPV
125MG of 4-FA
75MG of M1
250MG of MDAI (for whatever reason, SWIM needs at least 200MG of this RC to "feel it".)
1G Vitamin C

All parachuted together at the same time in a strip of toiled paper.

T+ 00:00 Down the hatch. Symbolically "crossed" himself and sat down to write some Java wrappers around the .NET classes for a project at work. (Weird, but SWIM likes to write code / work while researching.)

T+ 00:20 First alerts. Fairly certain it's not placebo. The "inner warmth" and the mood elevation typical of 4-FA are beginning to let themselves know. M1 "push" is also there.

T+ 00:45 Yep, definitely getting there. The "everything is speeding up, but in a good way" PeeVee feeling is there. Warm glow, super good mood and "shoot, wish there was someone I could talk to right now" feeling are becoming very apparent. Notice perspiration on SWIM's face and palms. Music (Mr. Dimitri from Paris' "Kings of Disco") sounds fantastic. Strong urge to get up and boogie.

T+ 01:15 Full on. Happy, dancing, (forgot about work :)), "honey through the veins" feeling. Euphoria. Perspiring quite a bit. BPM definitely elevated. Simply an amazing feeling. Have that internal "push" that feels really intense but really, really good. SWIM decides to go outside to smoke a cigarette - reports five minutes of complete bliss.

T+ 02:30 No change from above. This is a really intense but (at least for SWIM) exceptionally pleasant experience. If SWIM was at a club / rave right now, SWIM would be seriously dancing and "eating" the music being thrown at him. Saw a picture of a cute Asian girl on one of the banner ads on a website and instantly got hard as a rock! LOL.

T+ 02:45 Oh, oh - here comes that "how about a booster, friend" feeling. Should SWIM do it? SWIM feels really, really good but the "moreish" feeling persists.

T+ 03:00 Oh, all right, SWIM has a whole evening to himself and a day off tomorrow (with family being out of town), SWIM really wants to continue this amazingly mind blowing experience, so 4MG of MDPV + 75MG of 4-FA + 50MG of M1 + 125MG of MDAI parachuted together. Gets a phone call from a buddy - CRAP, completely forgot that SWIM and he (along with a few friends) were going to go out and hit some pubs tonight. Ummmmmm, should SWIM do it? Nah, SWIM decides to stay in in a controlled environment of the good ol' abode and enjoy himself that way. (The antisocial b*stard that he is. LOL) Comes up with a lame excuse and tells him "I'll see you tomorrow, have fun tonight with the crew". SWIm dissolves an Emercen-C packet in a bottle of Poland Springs.

T+ 03:20 the euphoria is out of this world! That's all SWIM can say. (And in fact, keeps mumbling the same to himself.) Wish he had the missus around right now - the horniness factor is exceptionally strong.

T+ 04:00 Still at the same level...really! SWIM must have lost a gallon of water through perspiration but SWIM must have drank at least as much H2O during the course of the trip. SWIM is religious about hydrating when researching. SWIM decides to go outside for a cigarette and a quick walk around the neighborhood. The breeze and fresh air feels SUPER.

T+ 04:35 Back from the outside. Still feeling fantastic though developing a slight, throbbing headache in the back of the scull.

T+ 05:00 First signs of a comedown. Slight "bummer, it's getting to the end of the trip", almost jaded feeling, but no way will he boost at this point. SWIM starts engaging his cat in a deep, meaningful conversation.

T+ 05:30 definitely coming down, but still feeling very pleasant and surprisingly, the"moresih" feeling is gone. Headache is still there but nothing too bad.

T+ 06:00 now getting close(er) to baseline with the "glow" still definitely present. SWIM switches on the TV and commences to watch "This amazing universe" on the Discovery channel.

T+ 07:00 it is now around 23:00. SWIM is definitely experiencing some stimulation but the euphoria is gone and (VERY) surprisingly, SWIM is getting kind of drowsy. "Food, should have some food". SWIM eats a protein bar and takes a mltivitamin / multimineral gel cap.

T+ 07:30 well, SWIM feels like he can probably go to sleep without much of a problem but decides to take 50MG of 5-HTP and 1G of Lorazepam to make sure.

T+ 08:00 (or around there) SWIM is on the edge of "going under the Sandman's spell".......

Slept relatively well (~7 hours), woke up a couple of times to urinate. SWIM believes he slept well because the combination of stimulants literally exhausted his body / system and he simply "conked out."

IN SUMMARY: PLEASE DO NOT CONSTRUE THE ABOVE AS ANY KIND OF AN ADVISE TO DO THE SAME RESEARCH. SWIM was simply sharing his (dare he say "daring") experience with 4 of the said chemicals. Everyone's different, of course, but SWIM enjoyed it immensly. Will do it again (but definitely not for a few weeks) in a more social setting.

Peace!

Definitely a "hangover" the next day. Kind of dragging as*, but nothing too ourageous.
T+

Last edited:
no need for SWIM here, it doesnt protect you from anything - great report tho, enjoyed it.

Sounds like a good time. Reminds me of the time my ecstasy induced ass picked up a bunch of people who had been passing a bag of bath salts. Never seen a more talkative group in my life.

>>>>no need for SWIM here, it doesnt protect you from anything
Point taken!

Thanks for the report, sounds amazing...I am definitely planning to try this combo. I've already combined most of these chems together, except for MDAI as I haven't tried that yet. So far best combo I've tried (to mimic MDMA) has been 250 mg's of 4-FA combined with 250 mg's of M1 taken about 20 to 40 mins after the 4-FA. Then a booster or two later into the experience.

Nice report man, fully enjoyed reading it. It's good to read up on a combination.
As others have said, no need for SWIM here, but I'm guessing you've got the jist now. :)

Sounds like something I wouldn't mind giving a whizz, apart from the MDAI. Can't stand the stuff, just makes me feel ill.

Peace

thanks for your report!

though im not a fan of such big combos, im glad yours went this well. also surprised you redosed only once (if i read right).. i hope the comedown in the following days wasnt too bad...

cheers!

Nice report man, fully enjoyed reading it. It's good to read up on a combination.
As others have said, no need for SWIM here, but I'm guessing you've got the jist now. :)

Sounds like something I wouldn't mind giving a whizz, apart from the MDAI. Can't stand the stuff, just makes me feel ill.

Peace

I have yet to try MDAI but from what I heard my 6-apb may contain a little. And my 6-apb makes me sick as fuck. So maybe I wont like the MDAI either. Planned to get a small sample soon though to see for myself. It sounds kinda lame and boring though. I know the 4-FA combined with m1 is amazing. Closest thing to rolling I've found yet. It is actually identical to MDMA minus the magic. But I dont get the magic from MDMA anymore anyway, so actually the 4-fa/m1 is better than mdma for me, because mdma is weak or bad quality normally now. This combo was like doing the best pure molly you can find. I did 250 mg's of each, started with 4-fa first and took the m1 20 mins into it. Then redosed of course throughout the day. Did it again the very next day and rolled good again. So 2 solid days in a row of rolling balls. Then did it again the 3rd day and by that time i started getting dizzy. It's the same as if you do too much MDMA, but not quite that bad. I took a break from the m1, but continued to do the 4-FA. I actually had a binge that lasted 8 days I believe it was, and I was taking at least 4-MEC 4-FA or m1 or in combination everyday. It took 8 days before I needed a break. So this shit is also better than MDMA in the sense that you can do it more often and still feel good from it. All this talk about doing sertonin drugs once a month sounds insane cuz I do them like once an hour. lol so my brain probably really hates me compared to someone who only uses once in a while. But even if I stop using altogether, I will just feel lame. I need to use some type of drug to keep my serotonin active. I think it kinda shuts down when I don't take anything.

It stands for Someone Who Isn't Me, & its used at some internet discussion sites where posters think using the term exonerates them from illegal activity. It doesnt.

Nice report
what is M1? I heard about M2 what is supposedly 3'4-dmmc.

I think you took a major risk by the way, redosing the MDPV in particulair while being that high, could have easily gone wrong. But nice story and i can understand how you must have felt :)

M1 is methylone.

Great report, swiy. So how close did you get to the "Holy Grail" of "Feel Amazing"!

A really enticing combo indeed, SWIM (someone who IS me) always avoided cathinones like the plague but i may make an exception to give this combo a try.

On a side note, only ONE warning for the OP not to use SWIM is enough. More is not really helping the thread but derailing it instead.

Nice report
what is M1? I heard about M2 what is supposedly 3'4-dmmc.

I think you took a major risk by the way, redosing the MDPV in particulair while being that high, could have easily gone wrong. But nice story and i can understand how you must have felt :)

Actually, for me, I can redose MDPV all night, and in combo. Doesn't do anything negative. No sleep or eating problems. I dont think MDPV effects me like it does other people. I've got ADD so that could be why. I can't get off on cocaine either. Never enjoyed it one bit. MDMA and other rolling drugs- Yes. But shit like MDPV doesn't even give me a buzz really. It does help as a booster though, like if I'm already rolling and take some MDPV it seems to add a bit of clear headed energy to the experience. So, I do enjoy it...just saying it is not as potent for everyone. I could take 100 mg's in one night probably with no bad effects except on the heart. I've never even come close to going psycho on it. That could be because I've never even been high on it. I'm almost finished with my 500 mg bag too. It lasted me over a month so as you can see I'm not really abusing it. I'd say my average dose is 5 to 10 mg's. So not taking enough I guess. I remember those bath salts before they were banned....and WHOOOOOO those were potent...much more potent than pure MDPV. Figuring they were cut...I wonder what they were putting in them besides MDPV? If anyone knows, let me know. I've heard 4-FMC and stuff similar...but how could 4-FMC be so potent when added with MDPV? And I doubt it was Meph from what I heard..

UPDATE- Oh and I finally did this combo. I actually added even more stuff to it though, so I went overboard. Plus I think my 4-FA was cut. I felt extremely sick and dizzy throughout. I actually rolled TOO hard, waaay to hard to be enjoyable. I must of puked 100 times throughout the experience. It wasn't the MDPV or the M1 alone. I can take both of those. It was something to do with my batch of 4-FA, as I took it again on it's own and had a dirty sick feeling. Something was wrong with that batch. I LOVE the 4-FA/m1 combo...it is a holy grail type feeling, just not spiritual like MDMA is. Besides that, it has the same euphoria. If that's what you're looking for, you'll be happy. Only 1 redose required and you'll be rolling longer than you do from MDMA alone. But yes, I did try this combo. Could of also been the MDAI I had which was no good. It looked black. I tried the MDAI again on it's own though as well, and it didnt do a thing to me! So, not sure what caused this, but this was one of the (actually it was THE WORST) WORST rolls of my life. I'd recommend just sticking to 2 substances. Clean 4-FA and M1 is perfect. Ratio can be the same, just take the 4-FA first cuz it lasts longer than the m1

Last edited: