Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Crazy experience... was this 2-CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f8ded

Greenlighter
Last night while cleaning her apartment, my girl vacuumed up a small drug bag with a very little amount of substance in it. As her roommate is an avid molly user/raver, we expected the powder inside to be molly. Looking as if it was less than an entire .1, my girlfriend and I decided to snort the remaining amount of substance in the bag. First 10mg bump burned both of our noses like a mf, and sure as hell didn?t taste like molly. We couldn?t put a finger on what it was, and naively decided to split the remaining amount (25-30mg each). After insuffilation, the burn was almost unbearable. Within 5 minutes, I was stripped naked due to an immense heat flash, turning reddish purple (especially my face) and drenched in sweat. I have taken my fair share of drugs over the years, and it takes a lot to knock me out. I was not expecting one smal line to produce such massive effects so quickly. Almost immediately after the heat flash, I began hallucinating extremely hard, to the point where I couldn?t make out what was in the room, practically blind due to the optics and visuals. I crawled to the shower and blasted myself with cold water, hallucinating ravishingly and beginning to deal with the immense body load that started to come on. The hallucinations lasted about 4 hours, (all of which flew by in the blink of an eye, regardless of the fact that I was staring at the ceiling), and afterwards I felt buzzed almost as if I had slammed amphetamines. 3 days later, my pupils are still popped as hell, I can?t sleep, I feel tweaked out and I am still mildly hallucinating. I?ve done enough research at this point to rule in 2cb, however certain effects are still confusing me as to what this possibly could have been. I have a large amount of 25i in my system from a previous experience, and I think that this is the reason I tripped SOOOO much harder than my girl, who snorted the same amount. Thank you for spending the time to read this, I understand that snorting random drugs you find is a bad idea. I understand the risks involved, I understand how to safely take drugs, I just want input on what this drug possibly could have been, and other experiences and reactions.
Thanks, -f8ded

It kind of would fit the profile for 2c-b if not for the fact that you were still feeling residual effects and hallucinations three days later.

Who knows really though? There are a lot more hallucinatory psychs/empathogens than 2c-b, so it's impossible to tell.

Why don't you ask your room mate what it night have been? :)

Last edited:
I have done a lot of 2CB, and I have never had amphetamine like effects for days afterwards, or lingering pupil issues. 2CB is usually totally done in about 6 hours for me. The body load/amphetamine vibe you are describing sounds like some other research chemical/drug.

They posted a good few days ago now, so presumably they're fine.

Op this is why we don't allow drug id's at bluelight, because we just can't tell. 2c-b doesn't last for three days though. Ask your room mate what you took, its the only way. Then again even she might not know.

Closing because drug ID - hoping you're alright though.

Status
Not open for further replies.