crazy-colour light??

missed last weeks one so gonna catch up on channel 4+1 and then the new one on E4+1 (aren't +1 channels great?)

this is the first season of Shameless I've watched so can't pass comment ;D

The new series is shite compared to the old ones i recon.. Although this one is alot better than the last one.

Most of the decent characters arent in it :\

It's fucking April2nd - get it changed back ......please.

I might cry if the site is still like this tomorrow.
Night all.

will be back to normal at about 3-4am as that's when it changed :)

For those of you who prefer the April 1st colour scheme, you can now set the template by accessing the bottom-left drop-down menu on any Bluelight page (under "Similar Threads").

templatezh0.png

tambourine-man said:
For those of you who prefer the April 1st colour scheme, you can now set the template by accessing the bottom-left drop-down menu on any Bluelight page (under "Similar Threads").

Now how's that for service!

Ahhh, but it really shouldve been changed back at noon - bad luck and all that!

EDIT: It was causing my brain to swell mind!!!

for anyone who misses it it can be accessed at any time from the drop down menu in the bottom left hand corner!
QuickStyleChooser.jpg

For anyone who wants to, you can change it back to the rainbow colours by using the drop down menu in the bottom left:

untitled.jpg

Can someone allow me to change my avatar back to my normal one please?

Fuck no.

However, you can change the colour scheme back to the rainbow one by clicking on the drop down menu on the bottom left:

untitled.jpg

Can you stop going on about changing the colour scheme, we got it the first time round. :p

Sure Spade, no problem. However, if you want to, you can change the colour scheme back to the rainbow colours by using the drop down menu on the bottom left.

untitled.jpg