• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crazy bad headache and nausea after meth shot

Katylove

Greenlighter
Hey guys. So I've been clean since November of 2018. Heroin was my d.o.c. but once I started shooting, I added meth to the mix. For whatever reason I decided to get high on meth the other night. I did a shot, had a pretty decent rush, but it's been hell ever since. Within minutes I had the worst headache I've ever had, I was sweating profusely, and I was extremely nauseous. I puked probably 4 or 5 times. I'm going on 30 hours since I did the shot and my head is still pounding. I'm still nauseous. I've been drinking water but it's not helping. What the actual fuck is happening to me? If this wasn't the best deterrent for getting high again...

I guess that you took a high dose that increased your blood pressure considerable which could be the cause of your headache. Nausea might be because of the high BP as well or quite high dopamine levels but I'm sure another comment will take care of my uncertainty.

High blood pressure from the meth and/or possibly a "dirty shot". Sounds similar to cotton fever. If there was no uncontrollable shaking, I would be inclined to believe that the meth caused you to have a (relatively mild) hypertensive crisis. Advice: 1)Shoot less meth, 2)Make sure your works are extremely clean, 3)Don't use cotton as a filter (not sure if this one applies). Hope you get to feeling better.

was too much, near an OD´ had something similar i felt sick after the shot, it was just too much. but why shoot meth? gives no rush, shoot coke dude