Craziest thing you have seen raving?

HisNameIsFrank said:
I was at a Palace party in New Orleans with a few friends. One of which,who had never rolled before. She ate two like the rest of us and rolled her as off. No one could understand what she was saying. Her boyfriend kind of lost her for a while and went looking for her. When he found her,she was in the middle of the floor,skirt hiked up and masturbating with a pretty big crowd around her. She was even blowing some random guy. The fucked up thing was that my friend was going to propose to her after the rave. Needless to say,there were no wedding bells.

That story is fuckin disgusting. Wow. I cant really think of a time that i actually felt a physical reaction from readin something, but that really actually made me feel sick. Thats fuckin horrible yo. i feel so bad for your friend.

^ which friend? the dude or the chick sucking people off while rolling her tits off?

^ lol in a way I kinda feel sorry for both... that chick prolly felt so bad the next day. of course probably nowhere near as bad as the dude did, but still. I'm empathetic.

^ yeah, that is grounds for immediate dismissal from a relationship. obviously.

I feel bad for both of them too. i mean, if you are all wacked out on a couple of pills for your first time, you may just make a few horrible decisions.

i've seen some remarkable substances on the walls, toilets, and ceilings of rave bathrooms. nasty nasty stuff.

This girl (my bro's ex) that I thought I'd never see in a place like that

also

people getting it on right there by the dancefloor

DonkeyPunch said:
^ lol in a way I kinda feel sorry for both... that chick prolly felt so bad the next day. of course probably nowhere near as bad as the dude did, but still. I'm empathetic.
Well,she was kind of a slut anyways. This just unleashed her sluttiness full throttle. Last I heard,she's a crack whore now.

X really starts the downfall sometimes. This one chick I knew was a churchy slut who had kept a squeaky clean nose (not ass and mouth, though) all through grades 9-11. Then she tried her first tab and changed her mind about just about everything overnight. two years later, DEAD.

A couple weeks ago at a music festival me and some friends were just kicking it on some rocks about 60 feet from the porta-pody (sp?) when all of a sudden somebody falls back out of it with his pants at his ankles and hits the ground unconscious I ran over to see if he was breathing and he was so I kinda just yelled for medical until they came, it was pretty surreal on a head full of acid and 2-ce.

I once went to a rave and saw a huge dark room full of smoke and flashing lights. There were thousands of people running around, some of them skipping as if to say "look at me, I'm of questionable sexuality", and the others were either glaring at people or jumping around as if to say "look at me, I'll beat you up if you come any closer".

The walls were shaking.

People looked like they were trying to eat their own face.

Everyone was eating lollipops and babys pacifiers, even though they were clearly past the age of consent already, at least I assume so since there were so many people having sex in the corners.

So um, what was the question again, the craziest thing I've seen raving?

Back in the day at The Roxy on w17th st. (I think 17th) Anyway, this dude and chick start banging next to me, I could smell her fucking stank ass pussy. Foul!

Once I saw a train floating into heaven with the thoughts of the thousands of kids dancing around bottled up inside it. I remember thinking, if only I could sell what is in that bottle, I will make millions of dollars. I felt as though it was the end of the world. Time had stood still, and we were in a huge box floating in space. It was hell, but that was OK because it was just the most belligerence and debauchery known to man. People were on drugs, and they were all living totally hedonistic lifestyles. There was sex... There was drugs... I had many hallucinations...

Then I sobered up and went home listening to the beats that were still inside my head for hours after I left...

^^I like, very imaginitive.

Ive seen someone fitting from too much G or something, I dunno he just stumbled over with these 2 girls and he looked really weird and was twitching and jerking around, all of a sudden he just falls to the side and started like humping the wall(having a seizure) the 2 girls ran off to get the ambo peoples. Now I think about it, one of the girls should have stayed with that dude coz he was pretty fucked up.

Most other stuff was just pretty big fights and a few assholes making smartass comments. A guy wanted to beat up my friend because my friend asked him for a lighter, after that my mate was rolling so hard that every person that came up to him got a 20 minute lecture on being polite when people ask for lighters. Was pretty funny to watch but he's lucky he didnt get beaten up.

I saw a bad fight because some guy looked at someone "wrong" he got a good flogging too, felt pretty bad for him.

DonkeyPunch said:
Mean yeah, she was doing something wrong, but I mean there should be a little understanding that she was FUCKED up, I mean, did they totally break up?

hmm ok, maybe this is a stupid question, but how the hell do these parties go one and the cops not get wind anc shut it down and arrest a bunch of ppl for public intox and possession?