Cravings + Suboxone + help- Any success stories?

Bmwm8

Bluelighter
Im currently on Suboxone. Im currently 3 days into a detox off opiates.

The cravings are what make me cave everytime. I dont know anyway to make them better. I know Suboxone helps and keeps me on a bearable path but truthfully I dont know that I can keep up fighting the cravings.
Im wondering if anyone waits to take it until they have a craving to try and get over it? I take 4mg in the am and that holds me over relatively well on a decent day. My doctor always told me take it all at once. There is no point in splittig up ur dose.

The questions I have is if I keep some to take when i have a craving will that help get over it or is it all just in my head? Is this a solution to get started on a straight track until i have some days under my belt and some strenght?

Does anyone have advice on how to get through these cravings? I can take a benzo but i dont want to traded one drug for another and benzo WD's are far worse imo. I think i may take a .5mg xanax to take the edge of this craving off. I just hate it.
I did order 30 cyclobenzaprene to help get me by that should be here until TH but I feel like doing that is not really helping me get clean im just trading one drug for another. This is a mind fuck to top it off. I love/hate drugs. More hate than love.

Ordered some lyrica and somas off a site I look of to hopefully use when I’m about to crack and use opiates. Anything to get me a little break from the cravings to make it to the next four hour block.

Ordered some lyrica and somas off a site I look of to hopefully use when I’m about to crack and use opiates. Anything to get me a little break from the cravings to make it to the next four hour block.
cyclobenzaprene is great for sleep
soma is a great tool.
lyrica is so gross.
benzo's are the worst of them all, avoid any regular use at all costs.