Venting Craving Tramadol

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
I started uni, I have to travel almost every day, 1and a half hour, 3h total, at least it gets me out of the house, my therapist said I might need to start medication (I don't know whether it is for anxiety or depression yet) today I hanged w a girl, not much in common but I need to do it every once in a while in order not to become a freak, had fun anyway I guess, super tired from uni but still can't sleep, I have to wake up really early tomorrow, all I can think about is how nice it would be to nod off some tramadol now that I have probably lost tolerance, why can't I just stick with weed? it is going to be really hard for me to adapt to this lifestyle, knowing how unstable I am, it feels impossible to keep my grades up even though im just starting out, sometimes I wish my therapist would just give me some benzos so I could abuse them. fml lol

Concentrate on uni and just go with the flow. Once you get back in the swing of it things will be less stressful. I know we all believe that our lives are better with the substances that we crave but it isn't true. It's an illusion that the drug gives you. Fight that illusion and try to be the best you can be in your reality and be thankful you don't have a benzo script to abuse. That would be real hell. A few tramadol here and there is fine but I really hope you can just enjoy your college years and get good grades.

Don;t let the drugs hold too much importance in your mind.

I was addicted to tramadol for over 10 years.

The cravings for it can really get intense.
It got to the point where I was threatening suicide every few weeks if the damn pharmacy didn't fill the tramadol that day.

It lead to doing heroin & then eventually having to get on buprenorphine.

I loved tramadol, but don't end up like me!!!

I just posted yesterday how tramadol may be more toxic than these idiot doctors realize (I mean, what it took them 30 years to finally label it a narcotic? Before that they handed it out like aspirin)

Nurse Ratched, i love your posts, are incredible human. emphatic and all you recommend are true words.

OP, Just dont give a f about tramadol, i have been addict too around 3-4 years, 400mg daily sometimes more with a anticonvulsant benzo (clonazepam), was hard to me to stop, but right now i messed up with meth, alcohol, benzos, pharms (mostly meth and weed), and its just about mess it all, stick to the weed, and worry about other things, i had a obsession with the recreative drug use and ended in a addiction that i had fighter with it for the last 2 years but i still cant got an entire week without meth.

Take care of yourself, no one will do it.

Tramadol < kratom
Kratom is a better pain killers, and you'll never miss tramadol again.

With kratom no worries about seizures, metabolism, tics, or any other tramadol nonsense.

I started uni, I have to travel almost every day, 1and a half hour, 3h total, at least it gets me out of the house, my therapist said I might need to start medication (I don't know whether it is for anxiety or depression yet) today I hanged w a girl, not much in common but I need to do it every once in a while in order not to become a freak, had fun anyway I guess, super tired from uni but still can't sleep, I have to wake up really early tomorrow, all I can think about is how nice it would be to nod off some tramadol now that I have probably lost tolerance, why can't I just stick with weed? it is going to be really hard for me to adapt to this lifestyle, knowing how unstable I am, it feels impossible to keep my grades up even though im just starting out, sometimes I wish my therapist would just give me some benzos so I could abuse them. fml lol
Like any worthwhile endeavor, college takes self-discipline. I always tell people that as time passes it doesn't get easier, you just get used to working hard and it feels easier. One can be successful in higher education with a healthy cannabis habit. I used to be very regimented in my weed use. Like I forced myself to finish all of my school work for the day and would reward myself by smoking bud afterwards and not a minute sooner. I found it difficult to concentrate and focus if I was high while studying or reading, which is why I only used it as after I was done with my daily homework.

I am very lucky in the manner that I didn't begin experimenting with harder drugs until after I was finished with my college years. Otherwise I may have very well traveled down the path of addiction and not been able to function well enough to keep my grades up or continue school at all.

Stay away from the Tramadol. I have never been addicted to opioids, but I have seen their impact (including death) upon others. Kratom is safer (and works great if you truly are in pain....which is not your case). I DO have experience with Benzos and they will bring you down fast. Stick with the therapy as it will help you with no downside.

Nurse Ratched, i love your posts, are incredible human. emphatic and all you recommend are true words.

OP, Just dont give a f about tramadol, i have been addict too around 3-4 years, 400mg daily sometimes more with a anticonvulsant benzo (clonazepam), was hard to me to stop, but right now i messed up with meth, alcohol, benzos, pharms (mostly meth and weed), and its just about mess it all, stick to the weed, and worry about other things, i had a obsession with the recreative drug use and ended in a addiction that i had fighter with it for the last 2 years but i still cant got an entire week without meth.

Take care of yourself, no one will do it.
Thank you for the incredibly kind words. :love: