• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Craving thread – v. Hold On

this last month iI started a heroin relapse then decided to get a few subs then got hooked on the subs then got a script of tramDol to get off subs now I'm back on the subs Nd its not like ill go through crazy withdrawals iI guess it's mental illness and it's hard

If you're getting the subs legitimately then they are easy to titrate off. At least easier than heroin, and far less painful.

My cigarette cravings are coming back as I come close to the 2 month mark :/

If you're getting the subs legitimately then they are easy to titrate off. At least easier than heroin, and far less painful.

not when you are on them for 2 years!!!!!
this could not be more wrong ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
heroin wd is more instense initially but it doesnt take 8 months to feel like a regular person again!

December is such a bitch of a month for me.

I've relapsed pretty bad with my benzos - so much for the taper - but I think I'm going to have quit "cold turkey" against my will. I'm not due for a refill until fucking January 13th unless the doctor writes me a new script. "Hi I've been abusing the fuck out of my xanax, can I have a fresh script?" So that alone is causing me to have severe anxiety. I'm just going to end up buying them off the street because quitting benzos cold turkey is no joke. It's dangerous. I really fucked up this time.

I got my new opi prescriptions and as soon as I handed it over to the pharmacist my mouth was literally watering. It's fucking awful that I've gotten like this. December makes me too depressed so I use more. Ugh. I wish this could all just end.

Fuck they're getting worse this is getting hard to handle. I really am afraid of breaking.

i am craving a fresh, hot stroopwafel.

if you google what that is, you'll be craving one too. oi!

December is such a bitch of a month for me.

I've relapsed pretty bad with my benzos - so much for the taper - but I think I'm going to have quit "cold turkey" against my will. I'm not due for a refill until fucking January 13th unless the doctor writes me a new script. "Hi I've been abusing the fuck out of my xanax, can I have a fresh script?" So that alone is causing me to have severe anxiety. I'm just going to end up buying them off the street because quitting benzos cold turkey is no joke. It's dangerous. I really fucked up this time.

I got my new opi prescriptions and as soon as I handed it over to the pharmacist my mouth was literally watering. It's fucking awful that I've gotten like this. December makes me too depressed so I use more. Ugh. I wish this could all just end.
When I was in a situation like that I told he doctor someone stole my backpack and my script was inside . I had to file a police report but I go a new script . I am not recommending you do this whatsoever

not when you are on them for 2 years!!!!!
this could not be more wrong ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
heroin wd is more instense initially but it doesnt take 8 months to feel like a regular person again!

If you taper off subs the acute withdrawal does not always have to be horrid. Post acute withdrawal is always a possibility. It seems outrageous that anyone should end up on subs for two years.

I'm on day 6 without opiates. Did 5 day subutex detox. Idk what I'm craving. The high? The motivation? Or covering up my constant thinking.
I really need a miracle to prevent me from making that call. I really need a new number so he will leave me alone...

i am thinking of opiates and a fresh rig... not gonna lie... not gonna act on it... but the thought is there and i dont like it!

plus i got a lil sweaty and then i got kinda cold today and it reminded me of a mild physical craving

Having a ridiculously strong craving right now. I'm staying with my parents for a couple weeks so I can't use at all. I was on edge all day, ended up punching a wall (this seems to be a trend) because I wanted to use so bad but couldn't - went out to try and at least get cigarettes if I couldn't have anything else cuz I'd forgotten everything's fucking closed on sundays in Paris, so I wasn't even abe to buy those.
Truth is I don't really want cigarettes anyway...this feels horrible. I want heroin so bad, I need it right now....I'm afraid that all this is going to do is make me use all the more as soon as I go back to London.

It's 3 am and that's all I can think about. I'm wide awake, on edge, probably going to punch something again...I don't know how to calm down.

Pagey, I'm so muc in your place now. I'm with my parents, too. I really hate myself for not stocking up on friday. I guess that should be a good thing (not stocking up), but I can neither feel nor rationalise that. And it's only 17 hours that I'm with family with four days to go. I'll go batshit crazy here. Merry Christmas!

^Yup, that's exactly how I feel. I guess we have to try and find a way to see the positive in this, but forced 'abstinence' isn't fun :(
But yeah, happy holidays to you too I hope!

Sheeesh, I crave whatever buzz is available right now. I guess we'll both be really proud in a few days. Christmas without getting wasted seemed impossible for me. It kind of is right now though...

btw... paris, france?

Same, Christmas is the time of year when my whole family gets into fights about twenty times a minute and all wish they weren't stuck with each other, and yet we do it over and over again each year.

And yeah Paris, France why? :)

Ah, with my family it's the complete opposite. You simply can't have a discussion let alone a fight with them. Disputes are merely ignored.
At least day two is over now!

And just curiosity. Wouldn't have thought you're a frenchwoman ;)

Last edited:
Really? That sounds nice, albeit very weird to me, haha. Yeah, we're almost done. I'm staying with them for another week or so though so going to have to continue holding off on the cravings for a while :( hope it's been going okay for you so far!

Yup I am! :)

It is really really weird. My parents are the nicest people in the world when you meet them, but especially my mom works with a lot of manipulation & causing bad conscience. If you observe it for a while it's totally weird. There are a lot of conflicts but they are never discussed openly.