• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crap Ketamine South of UK

Giraffe Onesie

Greenlighter
Anyone here from down south of the UK finding K to be absolutely crap?

One of my friends thinks it's the way it's made these days and she thinks it's actually still K just weak ass shit, I think it's bashed to fuck with shards of crystal that look like K

Due to tolerance and buying rubbish I have hardly bought any since August, I know for a fact its not just my tolerance, I bought some yesterday evening that didn't do anything at all, I don't K hole anymore as done K loads in the past but I normally feel a little K'd up even if it's just fuzzy K eyes when on my phone or wobbling when I walk lol

Bought it off someone who I thought I could trust, although it's not the first time she's sold me crap, I've been buying off her on and off for years though so it's a bit of a shitty thing to do

And also I was getting batches that smell like essential oil or cloves, one line and it gets flushed away when I realise what batch it is as its that rank, anyone have any idea what bash that could be?

Funny, I threw half a vial of pure ketamine to the trash bin. I just couldn’t understand how u brits love it so much, I think it's a plain weird drug.
Oh, I love K as well, not just the brits. Even better were DXM or methoxetamine. These drugs are able to induce truly magic feelings and I miss them dearly (living now in a country where I can't import research chemicals).

But to the OP, unless you get vials, chances are that you get some research chem instead of ketamine and/or cut stuff.
Never K-holed though but when taking enough I'd pass out into dissociative anesthesia. Yet the best experiences imo are on low dosages.