cramping and testosterone cypionate levels

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I have noticed that I seem to cramp pretty easy at times when my test cypionate level are higher. It does not seem to correlate directly with the muscle groups I just worked out. Its mostly in the legs and seems to be even more prevalent in the leg that just got the injection. I have never been to prone to cramping and have increased my electrolyte and fluid intake with some success. But it seems that shortly after the injection i am prone to wake up and experience cramps immediately after getting out of bed. I am just on TRT so I take an injection of 1ml of 200mg per ml every two weeks.

Any thoughts on this?

I'll assume it's in the quad. It could be oil pooling near a nerve. Since you're trt can't be bad gear or virgin muscle pain. Hmm that's all I can think of.

I have noticed that I seem to cramp pretty easy at times when my test cypionate level are higher. It does not seem to correlate directly with the muscle groups I just worked out. Its mostly in the legs and seems to be even more prevalent in the leg that just got the injection. I have never been to prone to cramping and have increased my electrolyte and fluid intake with some success. But it seems that shortly after the injection i am prone to wake up and experience cramps immediately after getting out of bed. I am just on TRT so I take an injection of 1ml of 200mg per ml every two weeks.

Any thoughts on this?

Nothing to do with the cramping, I'd personally pin 100mg/week for more stable blood concentrations, and possibility of less side effects like aromatization and greater DHT conversion..

Thanks guys... and thanks for the tip GF I was actually wondering about that for awhile now.