L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Craigslist/Plentyoffish

stewty

Greenlighter
I was wondering, has anyone met up for sex with anyone from from sites such as Craigslist or Plentyoffish? If so, what happened and was it an enjoyable experience?

I've gone on pof and tinder dates. I don't just meet for sex though. No luck yet. I get a lot of comments on my profile though. I guess it's the love /hate section. I'm pretty thorough on my dislikes! I'm actually quite serious but people seem to find it amusing. So my tip is be yourself and actually fill out the section about yourself.

I've had numerous 'dates' with woman from POF. They were ok, but a cheap lay is never going to come anywhere close to hot girlfriend sex.

I've gone on pof and tinder dates. I don't just meet for sex though. No luck yet. I get a lot of comments on my profile though. I guess it's the love /hate section. I'm pretty thorough on my dislikes! I'm actually quite serious but people seem to find it amusing. So my tip is be yourself and actually fill out the section about yourself.

What's your dislikes? There must be something interesting/controversial on there to get people talking.

I personally haven't but a couple that I know met on POF and they've been together for a couple years.

So, if I have say a wedding to be in, in 12 days and I simply want a nice date, then a site like one of these would be fine, especially if I am looking for a attractive girl for some arm candy? My sister is getting married and I really don't want to go stag to the wedding. On top of being depressing as fuck, I would feel L7. I might suprise some folks at the wedding, but I think it would be nice. Not trying to hi jack thread, this just seemed an appropriate place to post. Thanks.

I don't know about a wedding. That could be rushing it, but I guess you never know.

So, if I have say a wedding to be in, in 12 days and I simply want a nice date, then a site like one of these would be fine, especially if I am looking for a attractive girl for some arm candy? My sister is getting married and I really don't want to go stag to the wedding. On top of being depressing as fuck, I would feel L7. I might suprise some folks at the wedding, but I think it would be nice. Not trying to hi jack thread, this just seemed an appropriate place to post. Thanks.

Just watch out for crazy eyes lol

Great question. And that would definitely be a different first date, it could work. If it happens, be sure to let us know how it went ?