• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cracked 'meth pipe' while smoking

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So i smoked crack out of a meth pipe i bought ( glass oil pipe with bulb at end) and wanted to know exactly how it happened... its brand new im not super invested in it was 20 bucks cuz its a nice one but.... one session and its got a nice thin crack from middle to the bottom, not broken yet... but i know its gonna break soon... which sucks so before i get a new one why did this happen, i used a torch with it... is it because i touched the actual pipe with the flame??? I did that a few times???? Kinda upset it was superior to my metal pipe..

Sorry that no one responded to this..

I am not sure exactly, but meth pipes are very thin. I'd use it for meth..

Can't you buy a "rose" and choreboy?

It probably happened becasue you heat a pipe alot more when smoking crack than with meth typically and as the above madness00 stated meth pipes are usually quite thin.

I noticed if you boil the glass pipe in water for about 5-8 minutes right when you buy it and before use it seems to be stronger and not as easy to break. Try it out my wife informed me of that and do it every time now. Hopefully this worKS for you and anyone else who has this problem

Your wife must be onto somthing, because i know fact heat makes glass expand so thus if its already expanded i supposd lighting up wont expand it anymore reducing risk of breakage, def gonna try, but now i know to buy 2-3 at a time ( was a test piece but boy oh boy did i enjoy it, idk i love metal pipes cause of resin but i found the oil pipe to have a much smoother high not to mention tasted 20x better, will give that a try ty for the suggestion

Your wife must be onto somthing, because i know fact heat makes glass expand so thus if its already expanded i supposd lighting up wont expand it anymore reducing risk of breakage, def gonna try, but now i know to buy 2-3 at a time ( was a test piece but boy oh boy did i enjoy it, idk i love metal pipes cause of resin but i found the oil pipe to have a much smoother high not to mention tasted 20x better, will give that a try ty for the suggestion

She's alot smarter then I am haha. I've dropped it from knee high and it just bounced couple times vs dropping it 6 inches and it smashes into pieces. No worries glad to help ?

So i smoked crack out of a meth pipe i bought ( glass oil pipe with bulb at end) and wanted to know exactly how it happened... its brand new im not super invested in it was 20 bucks cuz its a nice one but.... one session and its got a nice thin crack from middle to the bottom, not broken yet... but i know its gonna break soon... which sucks so before i get a new one why did this happen, i used a torch with it... is it because i touched the actual pipe with the flame??? I did that a few times???? Kinda upset it was superior to my metal pipe..
That might end up exploding in your face and cracking a shard of glass into your eye.

That might end up exploding in your face and cracking a shard of glass into your eye.
Why did it crack though???? Due to touching with the torches blue hot flame or what, thats what i need answered to avoid a reccurance and wasting valuable mula, w regards to it exploding lol my mom came by( she accepts me for whom i am and whatever i do) said the same thing but i rly dont see THAT happening but i put it away just incase.. whatever whipped out my metal pipe, doesnt taste as good buuuuuuut hits like a freight train. Thinking due to combustion??? Or is it because vaporizing is superior

crack pipes break due to heat. made me so paranoid about inhaling shards of glass. but i’d push the chore down a bit and keep at it because that’s crack. learned to get two roses from the gas station in case an unacceptable break happened at 3 a.m. needle exchanges pass out pyrex crack pipes that are supposed to not. i imagine these could be bought at headshops too.

you don’t have a piece of chore to protect you from inhaling glass if it does shatter, and sounds like it will.