• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack

final824

Greenlighter
I know this site is all about harm reduction and this is my first post, looked around and couldn't find many answers or and two people saying the same things. I know crack is a terrible drug and should be treated carefully but I an a drug connoisseur and am on my way of trying drugs to see how they effect the human brain. I also have a very strong will power and dont pick up habits easy, but I do have a few questions if anyone with first hand use of knowledge could please help me.

1. Whats least harmful and less wasteful to smoke? I know the standard chore boy and glass rose but thats not preferred.

2. How much should I start with and should I take small puffs and hold them or bigger rips and try to hold it.

3. Any way to tell if it is legit crack? And should it come in rock form or semi crushed and if its crushed how to avoid it falling through my smoking tool.

4. Whats the standard weight used and how much should that weight cost?

5. Is lower or higher temperature better, should it be vaped almost or straight up cooked.

6. What effects should I feel and how long should they last for a first time user.

7. What would be a good weight for a very good time but not enough to repeat the next day.

8. I have a wooden bowl with a metal bowl all the way down with small holes at the bottom would putting ash in it and mixing weed and crack into a bowl work? Or just put ash over the small holes and smoke that way.

If anybody could help me out that would be great been trying to do research but cant seem to find what I need answer wise.

Thanks a million sorry if my post isn't up to par but I have never posted but been browsing these forums for a long time. :D

I know this site is all about harm reduction and this is my first post, looked around and couldn't find many answers or and two people saying the same things. I know crack is a terrible drug and should be treated carefully but I an a drug connoisseur and am on my way of trying drugs to see how they effect the human brain. I also have a very strong will power and dont pick up habits easy, but I do have a few questions if anyone with first hand use of knowledge could please help me.

1. Whats least harmful and less wasteful to smoke? I know the standard chore boy and glass rose but thats not preferred.

2. How much should I start with and should I take small puffs and hold them or bigger rips and try to hold it.

3. Any way to tell if it is legit crack? And should it come in rock form or semi crushed and if its crushed how to avoid it falling through my smoking tool.

4. Whats the standard weight used and how much should that weight cost?

5. Is lower or higher temperature better, should it be vaped almost or straight up cooked.

6. What effects should I feel and how long should they last for a first time user.

7. What would be a good weight for a very good time but not enough to repeat the next day.

8. I have a wooden bowl with a metal bowl all the way down with small holes at the bottom would putting ash in it and mixing weed and crack into a bowl work? Or just put ash over the small holes and smoke that way.

If anybody could help me out that would be great been trying to do research but cant seem to find what I need answer wise.

Thanks a million sorry if my post isn't up to par but I have never posted but been browsing these forums for a long time. :D

1. No least harmful way really, but use the chore boy and glass rose ideadly, it is the least wasteful way of smoking. You don't need a glass rose, you can substitute a pipe or something else, buy you really should use chore boy.

2. Big rips lol, that's the point of crack.

3. Should be a rock, but could come in smaller pieces. No way to really tell on the spot but you can use a cocaine reagent test which you can buy online for cheep. Generally crack is a white to yellow-ish color, and looks kinda waxy.

4. Depending where you live, price will vary. Usually around .1g for 10$.

5. I believe you can basically touch the flame right to it when smoking it, crack is stable at high temps.

6. If you get a good hit, you may get a sensation of a weird noise in your ear and tunnel vision, this is called a bell ringer. But it's dangerous to take hits that give you ringers, so in the sake of harm reduction, start with just a small piece, maybe 25mg. You'll probably feel a nice warmth in your body and a sensation of euphoria and maybe even a little relaxed. Crack hits last like 10 minutes lol, max. That is why it is such a fiendish drug. Comedowns from cocaine and crack absolutely suck and can make you borderline suicidal, that is why I gave up blow a long time ago.

7. Like a a quarter to a half gram, but remember start small and take it slow.

8. Crack can be quite the paranoid causing drug, I wouldn't combine it with weed, it could make you feel really shitty. Yes, you can put cigarette ash in as a bed for the crack to lay on and melt into as you smoke it. But again, you'll probably waste more then a crack pipe of some sort (doesn't have to be a rose pipe, you can find all sorts of stuff around the house or in hardwares stores that is metal and cylinder shaped) and choreboy.

Good like finding crack though without experience street copping and being comfortable going straight up into the hood.

Last edited: