• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack worth it?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
Stupid broad sold me crack. I wanna get coked. Is crack shit? I just want a nice coke high.

U know it’s got huge addiction potential?
but if u wanna do it then smoking it off foil is a complete waste of crack.

Takes minutes to make a pipe and that will get the job done if ur looking for a high

Addiction means nothing to me now ill straight tank the most unholy shit

But all i got is foil, what do i make a pipe with? Ty for help btw

Hmm. Idk. Took a hit in my dab rig and i'm blitzed. I definitelt like it but i can also hit it and walk away. Whats wrong with crack vs coke? Addiction?

Addiction means nothing to me now ill straight tank the most unholy shit

But all i got is foil, what do i make a pipe with? Ty for help btw
Make one out of a can in 2 mins. Stop wasting it on foil.
scrape paint off a cleaned out can
Slightly dent side of can
Poke pin holes thru on side hole in top of can is facing up
Put a bed of ash over holes. Place a Little Rock on ash and hit it.

Gotcha ty. Im using my dab rig it works well.

Ive been redosing just cus im working my way up. Whats a normal dose?

As others have said, don't touch it. A horrible, nasty drug and it'll have you spending every penny you have without even realising it. The only way I could ever take it was mixed with H (speedball) - incredibly dangerous but the H basically kills the come down but you get the rush of both drugs. But na, don't do it. It is a slippery slope and it really is a drug that can ruin your life. I reckon it's one of the worst, up there with alcohol. Far worse than heroin even though not physically addictive.

It's not how I'd want every coke high to feel, but crack definitely had its time and place. Super intense but also social for me, I never really geeked out smoking, no problems preforming and actually rather voracious if sex was on the menu lol, whereas powder coke, sniffing or iv, that was always alone time and usually pretty savage.

I never really fought the urge to redose, that was the point of me buying crack when I bought crack. A binge. BUT, I did figure I could save money but buying one lump amount at the beginning of my session as opposed to twenty and fiftying myself to death.

That shit kills your soul, though. My advice, leave it be.

Nope.

I'm an enthusiast of various drugs, including cocaine, but crack is by far my least favorite drug. I might do crack if it was the only drug left on earth, but even then I might just pass.

My advice to u is don’t touch it.
I wish I never did
Word, it was a 2 year dowmward spiral the moment my friend taught me how to cook. Most compulsive form of cocaine use, even more so than IV. Yuck

Idk. I don't see an issue personally. I mean i do coke but i've done a lot the last couple months (i got good friends that bust down hard lol) and so my shits irritated when i snort it. Doesn't happen smoking it. Whats the fuss exactly if its just a different roa for coke?