• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack smoking

Zannyprincess

Greenlighter
I feel like I'm not smoking it properly, I have a pipe and chore boy but doesn't melt it as I heard was required because I always ends up burning myself. Do I push the chore down more or keep it right at the top of the pipe? Also could my chore be too big?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you have real crack? It should melt immediately when flame hits it, stick chore in with just enough room to fit a pebble in there

please don't use swim here, we all know its you and it doesn't protect you

also you can smoke crack off foil aka chasing the dragon - i'm pretty good at it now and i barely miss any smoke. i also have cash to burn so pros and cons i guess

Keeping I got to say.. I have done that and its no where close to as good as a pipe IMO.. Even pulling thru the tube like a vacuum cleaner I still always miss like 80% of the smoke, I would rather slam that shit if it came down to smoking off foil or IV, its not as easy as smoking something like H or OC off foil, and I am good at that.. But hey if it works for you that's cool.. chase that dragon! haha

It would be best OP if you stick with the pipe, I usually have a piece of chore witch will be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch long, the shape of a cylinder once in the pipe and always try and burn off the excess smoke from the copper before using to smoke the hard.. There is a bit of a technique to smoking crack that not everyone knows, but I have gotten it down pat since I started smoking that shit like 6-7 years ago. This is how I do it! Make sure the chore is about at least 1cm-2cm below the end of the pipe, not sticking out of the end! and it is tight enough so your not pulling the chore boy thru the pipe when you inhale which can happen, use a pusher of some sort and push the chore in the pipe from one end against your finger at the other end to make it tight enough, not too tight either, just perfect.. I don't melt my crack until I am hitting it, there really is no advantage to doing that.. I have seen people who do that with their shit every hit, but I tried it once or twice and it made no difference to me at all to do that, so I have no idea why people even do. Use low heat with an adjustable ligher if possible(the dollar clear lighters), too much of a flame will ruin the hit, put a decent sized piece on the end with the chore, I usually put a quarter to half of a normal size 20 piece in on my hits.. Have the pipe in an upward angle(almost straight upward) when you first start taking the hit while taking the flame off and on the end of the pipe, maybe even not touching the pipe directly just below the end where the chore is with the flame about a mm from touching it or just enough to get it smoking, not leaving the flame on the entire time your inhaling or it can fuck up the hit, and just kind of rotate the pipe back and forth with your 2 fingers your holding it with, while moving more towards a straight, and then downward angle. then bring it back to a straight to upward angle at the end of your hit. Just make sure you get a good enough hit with your lungs full of smoke, or its a tease also hold it in for at least 20-30 secs, the longer you can hold it the higher you will get. Let the smoke out, and enjoy the amazing 2 minute rush and 10 minute high while it lasts, because unless you can space your hits out for like an hour or 2 any hit after wont be nearly as good! Good luck and be safe, smoking crack is stupidly addicting, short term wise at least..

Last edited:
.. I don't melt my crack until I am hitting it, there really is no advantage to doing that.. I have seen people who do that with their shit every hit, but I tried it once or twice and it made no difference to me at all to do that, so I have no idea why people even do. ..

I personally melt it, because I often load the pipe away from where I'm going to smoke it, so I give it a little melt so none escapes between the 'loading bay' and the 'smoking lounge'. I also give it another wee melt before going in for the kill as there's nothing actually burning at that point & I like to have as much room in my lungs as possible for the actual smoke.
I agree totally that the right flame is essential....Crack-induced anxiety & paranoia in itself, is ten times worse with a flame-thrower lighter threatening to explode in your face.

Also Zannyprincess, if you don't feel like you're smoking it properly, I personally would advise not learning. Get out while you still can and don't look back!

Yeah - that holding all the smoke in for a good 20-30 seconds if you can before exhaling is key. Sometimes when I hold it in til I almost pass out I get an incredible rush - feeling like I am almost going to have an orgasm

Yeah - that holding all the smoke in for a good 20-30 seconds if you can before exhaling is key. Sometimes when I hold it in til I almost pass out I get an incredible rush - feeling like I am almost going to have an orgasm
Have u ever tried this method minus the crack smoke? It usually feels kinda like this :)

^No possible way! Yes I actually have done this, for over a minute like a minute and a half maybe, I almost drowned while surfing one day when I got held under by a huge wave, it was scary as shit! But I have also done this with crack many many times, I never exhale before 30 secs! never!!! I try to go longer, and I always take giant hits or crack is a fucking tease! If you take hits and don't smoke enough to have a lung FULL of smoke/vapor, it is so fucking lame... you get like half high I guess is a way to put it, its a total fucking tease, and for me its usually my first hit, which is always the best hit, so no matter what I do after that the experience wont be the same as that massive blast on your first hit, holding it in for like 50 secs if possible, and then going halfway deaf, while being in complete euphoria! Fucking love that feeling, and I fucking hate running out of my crack!!! LOL. I mean yes, if you hold your breath with out inhaling anything at all and then exhale it does make you a bit light headed, but its no where close to the feeling of a good hit of crack8o

I'm in the strange place of having no blown pipe on me...Iv lved nothing more then blowing huge clouds since iv stopped iving... today I smoked a little bit off foil which is hard to get it to slide down and back.. I made a older style light bulb pipe.. its normal size with a hole about the size off my thumb in bowl, Iv been covering that with 45% of the surface area with foil so it's not so hard to suck all the smoke out off the huge bowl I'm using.. Gonna smoke this point iv loaded in there then I'm going to double drop these bikies.

I can not smoke with out landing gear....i love to have a line of dope to come down after i smoke so for me landing gear is a must have...anyone else feel the same way? I love the first hit and hate the rest.....snap crackle pop......

The best is when you finally hustle up enough cash for your stash, and then realize you cant afford a bic lighter...#the struggle is real,,,,

Oh I know.. horrible feeling! I need to have some kind of sedative/downer drug... love it with some herb, subs, and kpins.. hate it without any of at least one of those.. I cant fuck with stims like that, without something to comedown with too..

Hold it in!!!

I totally agree! I try to hold it least 45 seconds and can't stand when im with someone and they blow it all out like it was a drag off a cigarette! They wasted it!! Noooo!!!

Keeping I got to say.. I have done that and its no where close to as good as a pipe IMO.. Even pulling thru the tube like a vacuum cleaner I still always miss like 80% of the smoke, I would rather slam that shit if it came down to smoking off foil or IV, its not as easy as smoking something like H or OC off foil, and I am good at that.. But hey if it works for you that's cool.. chase that dragon! haha

have you tried using a top part of a big 2 litre bottle of coke as your tooter? you miss like none of the smoke - but you do look fuckin ridiculous ha

Chore needs to be snug but movable and with air flow. Probably no more then half an inch from the tip. I think people heat it down first so it won't fall out of the pipe when you tilt it. Remember to vaporize and not to burn directly.
Good luck

if you dont have a rose pipe, hollow out a metal tire gauge. some newbs think its an antenna but its not

You're just burning it up. You need to make your own crack. It's not hard.. then you'll figure out how it melts