• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack Question from Older Intervention Episode (Season 10 Episode 4)

Carl Landrover

Bluelighter
The episode #4 from the 10th season "Latisha". , but on Intervention many years ago, there was a black woman who was addicted to crack. She loved being described as "Ghetto fabulous". She may have been using with a family member as well. Anyways, that's not really important to this, just some details if anyone remembers the episode.

Anyways, I can't remember when she would do this or with what. I think with used crack pipes? I just remember her doing it over a plate, then lighting what was on the plate on fire. After the fire burned out, I think there was something to scrape up and smoke? I could just be misremembering this completely. I didn't know what she was doing and I still never have found out.
Here is the episode. It's free to play. At around the 59 second/1minute mark you can see what I'm talking about. I think there's a longer scene elsewhere in the episode.

EDIT: It's between 22minutes in and 24minutes 25 seconds. Now they keep switching between Latisha and family members, but every time they switch back to Latisha she is doing this plate thing. What kind of pipe is she smoking out of? It looks like she cleans it out with something? Isopropyl alcohol? Then lights it on fire. Not sure how long it burns for, but following that she scraps up the residue and smokes it. What is this process? Does it actually work? Anyone here do it?

Last edited:
She seems to be collecting pipe residue then smoking it. Not sure how effective burning off the isopropyl is, if that's what it is. Could be ethanol. I'm not familiar with crack solubility.

You clean out all the crack residue with alcohol by letting it run out on a plate. Then burn off the rubbing alcohol with a lighter so you can scrape the residue off the plate.

You clean out all the crack residue with alcohol by letting it run out on a plate. Then burn off the rubbing alcohol with a lighter so you can scrape the residue off the plate.
Is it more potent or is it more of a way just to get an additional hit?

I meant to post this on a different board. Was a little fucked up I guess.