• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack pipe

Also make sure your pipe is made of pyrex and not just regular glass. Heating a glass pipe over and over will cause it to crack and break. Also if you drop it then you're hooped; broken pipe :(.

Get yourself a straight shooter and some brillo, get yourself an 80 and blast off!
Please stop calling it Brillo it's bad information it's not Brillo it's steel wool or chore boy Brillo is the last thing you want to get it's all over this website and it drives me crazy
Get yourself a relatively narrow 4 inch glass pipe, a wad of brillo (steel wool) a lighter or two and a long thin object to poke in there. Break/cut off a small piece of brillo - enough to stuff into the pipe but not be too thick. Heat this piece of brillo with your lighter and try to singe all parts of the wad but not cook for long periods. Once you've gone over most of it. use your poker to stuff it in to one end of the pipe so that there's not much resistance if you try to poke it further in, but not so tight that nothing can flow. Draw on the other end of the pipe to make sure there's air flow. Take a small piece of your crack and put it in the end of the pipe so that it rests on the brillo and is near enough to the end that you can easily heat it with your lighter. Put the pipe in your mouth and suck in/inhale while simultaneously heating the end containing your crack. Make sure you start with the pipe angled upwards a bit so it doesn't fall out. It melts quite quickly, so once it's basically liquid and mostly in the brillo, you can put your pipe horizontally and inhale while you light until your lungs are full or your desired dose is reached. Hold it in for at least 10 seconds.

2. ???

3. Profit!

In my experience, beginners end up wasting an absolute shitload of crack because it cakes the inside of your tube and brillo for the most part. I've seen people toss or say they're finished with pipes with literally ten or more strong hoots left in it. After you heat all you can on the end, wait for it to cool and poke the brillo through to the other end of the pipe - making sure to scrape the glass sides if you see sticky brown or white resin, which you should. Once you've got it on the other end, either add more again to that end, or else heat it like you did the other end if there's still a lot in there which there will be if you start off with a lot. Never heat the end if you don't have it in your mouth or you will waste it. It's quite expensive and also very easy for beginners to waste a lot of it by heating without inhaling or discarding brillo caked with it. Good luck!
Not Brillo!

🤣 sorry I never really planned on trying crack.
I just see you marking it on the calendar as if it was a concert. Maybe go shopping to get a new dress to wear. Talking casually to your co-workers on a lunch break, " oh girl , did I mention I was trying crack this weekend with Mark". "Oh I'm so jealous omg"

Yes everything to me is a joke.