• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack pipe

Greenlighter
I'm going to try crack this weekend and I was wondering what type of pipe to get i think I've seen two different ones on the Internet. One that's just a straight hollow glass tube and one glass tube but with a cone type thing on top. Which one is the best one and what is the difference or are there any other types?

you can make one out of a gatorade bottle, beer cap, and a straw.
If you spend money on a glass crack pipe that's just one more way for you to justify to yourself that you need to smoke more crack to make it worth it.

I don't think buying a glass pipe will really make me justify smoking more more than anything else. I really just want to get the most out of it.

lol... it dont matter what ya use...

crack is whack... IV H instead lol

^agreed. There is really nothing better then a straight glass tube so I guess you could get some special made Pyrex tube that handles heat well, but aside from that it doesn't matter.

I always dreamed of somehow making a crack pipe adaptor for my bong just to see what it would be like but it's so easy to just go to the bodega and have the crack smoked in under 10 minutes.

lol... it dont matter what ya use...

crack is whack... IV H instead lol

haha me and all my dope fiend friends would make fun of the crack heads, being like "who stoops that low?!" but meanwhile....lol, who knows whats goin on at base camp to get the job done, crack is fun tho!! im a downer type of guy, but if im gonna do an upper, I prefer hard. I like the straight glass pipes with the choir boy in it. burn the choir boy, roll it into a ball, stick it in there with a pen and pack it down, and keep a little space in the end...cause those you can scrap after and get all of it outta there lol.

haha me and all my dope fiend friends would make fun of the crack heads, being like "who stoops that low?!"

lol we would always call em a bunch of pussies whose addiction was all in their head and only ppl hooked on opiates were "true" addicts... but then again ive literally seen crack twice in my life and both times it was from my dude from detroit who had the raw and he just couldnt get his head around how dope sold n hard didnt... kinda pissed me off too cause hed run out of H and say he couldnt go reup until he got rid of the hard too... talk about frustrating...

Get yourself a straight shooter and some brillo, get yourself an 80 and blast off!

^^haha sailor bugg got the right idea.

lol we would always call em a bunch of pussies whose addiction was all in their head and only ppl hooked on opiates were "true" addicts... but then again ive literally seen crack twice in my life and both times it was from my dude from detroit who had the raw and he just couldnt get his head around how dope sold n hard didnt... kinda pissed me off too cause hed run out of H and say he couldnt go reup until he got rid of the hard too... talk about frustrating...

haha yessir I can relate.

Get yourself a relatively narrow 4 inch glass pipe, a wad of brillo (steel wool) a lighter or two and a long thin object to poke in there. Break/cut off a small piece of brillo - enough to stuff into the pipe but not be too thick. Heat this piece of brillo with your lighter and try to singe all parts of the wad but not cook for long periods. Once you've gone over most of it. use your poker to stuff it in to one end of the pipe so that there's not much resistance if you try to poke it further in, but not so tight that nothing can flow. Draw on the other end of the pipe to make sure there's air flow. Take a small piece of your crack and put it in the end of the pipe so that it rests on the brillo and is near enough to the end that you can easily heat it with your lighter. Put the pipe in your mouth and suck in/inhale while simultaneously heating the end containing your crack. Make sure you start with the pipe angled upwards a bit so it doesn't fall out. It melts quite quickly, so once it's basically liquid and mostly in the brillo, you can put your pipe horizontally and inhale while you light until your lungs are full or your desired dose is reached. Hold it in for at least 10 seconds.

2. ???

3. Profit!

In my experience, beginners end up wasting an absolute shitload of crack because it cakes the inside of your tube and brillo for the most part. I've seen people toss or say they're finished with pipes with literally ten or more strong hoots left in it. After you heat all you can on the end, wait for it to cool and poke the brillo through to the other end of the pipe - making sure to scrape the glass sides if you see sticky brown or white resin, which you should. Once you've got it on the other end, either add more again to that end, or else heat it like you did the other end if there's still a lot in there which there will be if you start off with a lot. Never heat the end if you don't have it in your mouth or you will waste it. It's quite expensive and also very easy for beginners to waste a lot of it by heating without inhaling or discarding brillo caked with it. Good luck!

bomb319, im very impressed of your vast, endless knowledge of crack. lmao u sure covered it all.

haha thanks; my mommy would be so proud! Actually I've stopped using it. I'm very lucky that I've never found it to be addictive or even particularly pleasant at all. I tend toward nervousness and stimulation anyway, so it's opiates that have always been my problem. I'm glad I never got a crack addiction because for awhile I was buying it daily - mostly out of boredom after I went on methadone and got clean from opiates; a big part of my life and the psychology at the time was the thrill of the hunt, so just getting money and finding something alone was rewarding in it's own way... Last few times I bought it were 4-5 months ago and I only got like .1 or .2 at a time. Every time I used I'd be all paranoid taking my pulse and worried I'd have a stroke, so yeah I was just like f this and threw the pipe away.

I really hate it when people act like a Coke/Crack addiction is somehow less addictive then opiates and easy to kick. I barely ever snorted coke as i always rocked it up unless i was somewhere where smoking crack was just not feasible. Once i discovered IV coke i rarely ever rocked it up unless i run out of veins from shooting powder. I have been heavily addicted to various opiates (mostly Morphine and Dilaudid but also oxycodone and fentanyl) with the worst being my IV addiction to Dilaudid which i took to insane levels. However i found IV coke to be far more addictive then any opiate including IV dilly. The 2 addictions really aren't comparable anyway but in terms of psychological horror coke is definitely worse for me in that regard. It was like psychological torture trying not to relapse when i was banging coke.

As for pipes the glass stems are the best. They give them out at the needle exchange here along with pipe screens, a stick that looks sorta like a chop stick for poking the screen down into the stem and a mouth piece so you don't blister your lips on the pipe.

...It was like psychological torture trying not to relapse when i was banging coke.

As for pipes the glass stems are the best. They give them out at the needle exchange here along with pipe screens, a stick that looks sorta like a chop stick for poking the screen down into the stem and a mouth piece so you don't blister your lips on the pipe.

really that's nifty^^ a mouth piece and shit? ugh, luxuries! lol and I could see that being a psychological straining about the coke lol. I get it.

really that's nifty^^ a mouth piece and shit? ugh, luxuries! lol and I could see that being a psychological straining about the coke lol. I get it.

Yeah Crack is the number 1 hard drug i guess you could call it around here and as Crack pipes are a way of spreading Hep C they give out glass stems with a mouth piece to stop you from blistering your lips on them in the first place plus if there is only one stem between a crowd of people everyone can just keep their own mouthpiece and that way there is no direct contact with the pipe between different people so you aren't spreading Hep C around. The last time i was out there i picked up a load of screens too because i use them in my weed pipe too. Smoking out of a stem with a mouth piece and screens sure beats the old coke can method though that does bring back fond memories all the same :\

And yeah a IV coke habit is fucking psychological torture. I did way more damage to my veins in maybe only a month of IV coke use then i did with 6 years of IV opiate use. I had never reused a needle before i started banging coke as i was too scared of the risks such as infection. abscesses, cotton fever, etc. But all i cared about was that rush that starts leaving you as soon as you take the needle out of your arm so harm reduction went out the window. After i quit after maybe 3 months of use (or the first time i quit) it took me months to feel half way normal again.

If u live in a major city they sell them in the corner store / bodegas. its a glass tube with a fake rose in it. They'll sell chore boy there too, best way to do it for about 2$ total

Yeah Crack is the number 1 hard drug i guess you could call it around here and as Crack pipes are a way of spreading Hep C they give out glass stems with a mouth piece to stop you from blistering your lips on them in the first place plus if there is only one stem between a crowd of people everyone can just keep their own mouthpiece and that way there is no direct contact with the pipe between different people so you aren't spreading Hep C around. The last time i was out there i picked up a load of screens too because i use them in my weed pipe too. Smoking out of a stem with a mouth piece and screens sure beats the old coke can method though that does bring back fond memories all the same :\

And yeah a IV coke habit is fucking psychological torture. I did way more damage to my veins in maybe only a month of IV coke use then i did with 6 years of IV opiate use. I had never reused a needle before i started banging coke as i was too scared of the risks such as infection. abscesses, cotton fever, etc. But all i cared about was that rush that starts leaving you as soon as you take the needle out of your arm so harm reduction went out the window. After i quit after maybe 3 months of use (or the first time i quit) it took me months to feel half way normal again.
hep c is not oral-infective. i'd know if it were.

hep c is not oral-infective. i'd know if it were.

It is spread through blood contact and if someones lips are bleeding and they have Hep C and your lips are blistered or whatever (as is often the case with crack users) you could get it that way. It's not as easy to get it that way as through say sharing needles but it's still possible.