• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack/meth smoked opens portals to the spirit world /underworld

i saw this video on the MTV television show Ridiculousness and there was this young girl excersising and she stops out of no where and is talking about like how a ghost or demon just smacked her ass, i forget her exact words. On the video you can see like a weird cloud like ghost thing move away from her in the background. I got the feelling like that wasn't a fake video.

i was also using audio recording devices because i have schizophrenia and thought my father was banging on the floor underneith me to fuck with me. So anyways i was using the recording program "audacity" and you can see the sound that gets recorded on a bar on the computer. I'd record while i was trying to sleep and after every time i heard a banging noise i would say something like "there" or whatever to mark that i heard a noise, hoping it wasn't there. anyways, a lot of times there was no sound there but one time what i thought was a banging noise turned into this voice that i hear going "uh", the voice used to harrass me in my face doing that. anyways, right after the "uh" which had shown up as a mark on the audacity program i was like "there". i have no idea what was going on with that, but i think one of my schizophrenic hallucinations took over the computer or something.

Psychedelic bros in shambles rn
Underrated comment of the fucking year. Goddamn this made me laugh.

Some "Psych Bras" have been in a time loop since you said that unable to respond to the portal messengers bearing the good word. Heads wet with ketamine wondering why on earth they have been looking for portals in the back of this Pizza Hutt, day after day.

Rampage St said:
Ok but this is where you guys can call me crazy or whatever but I have video proof this isn’t a personal interpretation this is documented

I can help you to anonymously post the footage if you don't know how and you're concerned about anonymity.

Then, we can all have a look and give you our honest opinion.

I have experienced psychosis in the past. Sometimes when I tell people in person they don't tell me I'm crazy because they're afraid. I can tell that they think I'm crazy, but they don't say it. Which doesn't help psychosis.

I'm not saying you're crazy, but it's not mentally healthy to remain convinced that demons exist and you have video footage of them. That's fodder for psychosis.

I'd like to help you. Private message me about posting the video and I'll help you out with the logistics.

If you don't want to post it (regardless of anonymity), well: that speaks volumes. That means - probably - that you want to believe it is a demon... I mean, that's what is happening anyway because we always believe what we want.

The demon is in you.
You are inviting it in.
It doesn't exist before it enters you.
You manifest it.
(It doesn't exist.)

Prove me wrong and post the footage.

I can help you to anonymously post the footage if you don't know how and you're concerned about anonymity.

Then, we can all have a look and give you our honest opinion.

I have experienced psychosis in the past. Sometimes when I tell people in person they don't tell me I'm crazy because they're afraid. I can tell that they think I'm crazy, but they don't say it. Which doesn't help psychosis.

I'm not saying you're crazy, but it's not mentally healthy to remain convinced that demons exist and you have video footage of them. That's fodder for psychosis.

I'd like to help you. Private message me about posting the video and I'll help you out with the logistics.

If you don't want to post it (regardless of anonymity), well: that speaks volumes. That means - probably - that you want to believe it is a demon... I mean, that's what is happening anyway because we always believe what we want.

The demon is in you.
You are inviting it in.
It doesn't exist before it enters you.
You manifest it.
(It doesn't exist.)

Prove me wrong and post the footage.

How do I post it

Twin Peaks is a documentary of Laura Palmers murder case. For some reason I like to masturbate to those beatiful ladies but whatever.

The most convincing hallucination I've ever seen was from smoking meth.

There was a visible entity in the room with me that I could interact with. It was playful. It danced through the air. It had multiple orifices. It was - I assume - a being from another dimension.

Then again: could have been psychosis.

I've seen full on shadow people after 3 days awake on meth.

I've thought every device in the house was listening in to me after days awake smoking through an ounce of white.

I don't think these things without the drugs though, so i'd be inclined to agree it's psychosis. Notice once you get into a rut with it you need to just full on stop for a while or it comes on almost instantly after the first hit. I know people who use cocaine/crack who are like that after the first line/pipe.

Demons do exist and a portal may have opened but it probably was the drugs, but you were in a funeral home, so it is possible. I wouldn't totally discount past mental issues, funeral homes have a disproportionate chance of being haunted

Rampage St said:
How do I post it

Sorry, I didn't see this for some reason... or I saw it and I was too high/drunk to remember properly.

I will send you a message about how to post the video.
If you don't get it, send me a reminder message.

Apologies. I've had a lot on my plate.