• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack/meth smoked opens portals to the spirit world /underworld

Rampage St

Bluelighter
So I have talked to many meth and crack smokers about this over the years and many have concluded what I believe to be true that crack and meth smoke, especially smoked, opens portals and opens our vision or pineal gland to be capable of seeing ghosts / spirits / demons.

I currently am renting a room in a funeral home and last night was smoking crack and I’ve already seen in the walls a sort of dead Asian girl almost like from the ring

Well last night my security camera caught a video of something opening my curtains - from the outside with the window locked - and a demon like being with non human movements quickly peeking in the window then essentially disappearing in a way a human cannot move. I’ve shown many people and they all agree it’s not a person

So do these drugs open portals to other worlds? Cause this happened as I blew crack smoke

The most convincing hallucination I've ever seen was from smoking meth.

There was a visible entity in the room with me that I could interact with. It was playful. It danced through the air. It had multiple orifices. It was - I assume - a being from another dimension.

Then again: could have been psychosis.

To Frog Dreams, do you have other mental disorders (I am not here to be judgemental, I have my own issues) and do you play around with the occult or live in a place where people have died or performed satanic rituals

@Jnowhere

I had mental problems at the time, but I don't now.

Satan is the fabrication of a particular religion. There is no Satan. There is only ego and love. The opposite of love isn't hate. There is no darkness.

Every place on the planet is a place someone has died. There are no haunted houses. People and animals have died everywhere.

I don't play with the occult. I'm a deep-diving psychonaut.

I am not going to have a big argument, but The Devil and his demons are very real.

@Jnowhere

I had mental problems at the time, but I don't now.

Satan is the fabrication of a particular religion. There is no Satan. There is only ego and love. The opposite of love isn't hate. There is no darkness.

Every place on the planet is a place someone has died. There are no haunted houses. People and animals have died everywhere.

I don't play with the occult. I'm a deep-diving psychonaut.
The greatest deception that Satan has managed was to convince the world that he doesn't exist.

Do you live in a bubble, look around, I mean the world. Don't try to say there is no powerful evil forces actively at work.

There are lost people.
Those people were once little boys and girls.

There is no evil.

Evil is a distraction for us to focus our attention on.
It is a scapegoat.

We should stop looking out.
We should look inside our bubble.

Well last night my security camera caught a video of something opening my curtains - from the outside with the window locked - and a demon like being with non human movements quickly peeking in the window then essentially disappearing in a way a human cannot move. I’ve shown many people and they all agree it’s not a person

Post the footage.

If you're not willing to do so, you can't expect people to believe.

This is the internet.

Everybody ITT except me (it seems) is trying to convince you that demons are really haunting you... which doesn't strike me as very effective harm reduction.

You need to stop hitting the pipe.

Ok but this is where you guys can call me crazy or whatever but I have video proof this isn’t a personal interpretation this is documented