• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack hits not going well

not2quick

Bluelighter
I was able to get a proper stem and chore, and I'm also using ash. I'm pre melting the rock, but i'm thinking the size is a lot bigger than what most seasoned smokers use. Melting in the middle straight up and once I don't see it, I rotate the pipe while inhaling slowly. Then I'll point the stem to the ground to finish. Hold for 25-30 seconds and exhale. Not as much smoke exits as I would think. I get a nice short lived euphoric rush that lasts for a few minutes, no bell ringer.

Also once pipe cools I see cloudy residue passed the chore all the way to the end. If I heat it it will liquefy. Sounds like unused base. How do I salvage that and most of all keep it from happening.

I am holding the lighter rather close because of the short flame. Using a bic.

This last bad I did very slow in a spoon. 1g blow .25 soda. Probably took 15-20 min to get a nice translucent color. I did let it harrden in the spoon with a little cold water before I took it out. Dried over night. Yielded. .84

Thanks!

Also just want to add I'm using a stainless steel scrubber and not a branded "chore boy". Is that fine? I still pre burnt it before putting it in the stem.