• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

crack cutting agents/recrystallization

yarboroughs1

Greenlighter
Need help. I need a list of possible cutting agents for crack and need to know how to recrystallize my hard. Asap. Also what would give it flour taste

I would highly recommend against using common methods of converting cocaine to bulk crack.

The mechanism is cocaine hcl + nahco3 + h2o = cocaine + nacl + h2o - co2

The reason why this is dangerous is because when you boil a solution of 2 nahco3 + h2o you form na2co3 which has a solubility of like 78 g per ml vs cocaine of 1 g in like 1600 ml. The result being your crack would have a enormous variability in cocaine per gram.

In recrystallization the idea is to suspend the product in a few mL of a solvent and then heat it in order to obtain a saturated solution at the boiling point from which the product crystallize while the solution is cooled, impurities stays in solution because the solution is diluted in regard to them. You need to find the right solvent that is one in which the product has a low solubility at room temperature but a high solubility at the boiling point. Water won't work beacuse solubility is too low, ethanol ora acetone won't work because solubility is too high. If you find the right solvent you'll need to suspend crack with your solvent in a flask and heat it on an electric burner (no flame) then at the boiling point you eventually add more solvent in order to dissolve all the crack and stop the heating and put the flask in ice, then you can scratch the flask with a glass stir to help the crystallization. To not let the solvent evaporate put a funnel with a filter in it at the top of the flask. You can also use a second solvent in which the product is insoluble and add some drop of it to the solution while is cooling, until you see that the precipitate won't redissolve anymore, that is a two solvent crystallization.

I need a list of possible cutting agents for crack

lol , that's literally fucking anything that's white

this is not NSPD material, it's basic drug discussion

It's very simple really, pure or damn near pure cocaine, and just baking soda, it's the best way to go , all that other ammonia shit and what not won't make it like you explained having the sweet flour taste