• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crack Concern

Thanks everyone. I've sort of been through this before but stippped for a aaaages.
I do need something else to do the whole ritual is addictive and you're all right I think tapering is bad. I should just give up.
Also it is shite! The first pipe is class but it lasts a couple minutes then each hut gets shittier until eventually you're "chicken picking " and realise it's bed time.

This cannot continue.

And ZB I've always found you an interesting bloke mate don't sell yourself short. Yeah you've a habit but I'd go for a pint with you over half the duckheads out there x

I've got a bad of b instead of w last couple times. Firstly it's half the price and occupies you twice the time. Plus it goes getter with my vallies which I don't see kicking for a little while. I can rrally take or leave brown. Does fuck all now I'm on the meth. Unusual technique but better for the wallet and sanity. Then when I'm out of cracks spell I'll just stop the brown (I know people will laugh in my face) but isn't hard cos I'm on my meff script

I'll keep yiz posted if anyone's wither interested or in similar situations ever as it could be the worst idea ever haha. I smoke the b btw. The w too

Well, in my experience the only way to get off crack was to run out of money.

But after that, it was a relief. No physical withdrawal symptoms at all. Purely psychological.

All I have now is the regret that I wasted all that money on that shit - which is worse than any withdrawal and stays with you for life...

@F.U.B.A.R. I e copied and pasted thst into my phone. It's so true. Especially the money. It adds up to where I do stupid shit like not pay my car insurance bill. Fucked up beyond all recognition... No-one with wisdom like that is fucked up....one of the coolest names on BL.tho

It adds up to where I do stupid shit like not pay my car insurance bill. Fucked up beyond all recognition...

We've all been there sadly.
When I swapped over to Universal Credit the first payment I ended up skipping my rent & went on a week long binge & I'm still in trouble for it now.

The white has a weird draw on people imho, I still much prefer the gear but when my mind goes onto white it's all over & I know much past the first shot you can't get the feeling back but you chase it without regard to your better judgement.

How's it going today? You still in a mess?

Not as bad as I was mate thanks for asking but still the occasional 29 rock

Well, in my experience the only way to get off crack was to run out of money.

But after that, it was a relief. No physical withdrawal symptoms at all. Purely psychological.

All I have now is the regret that I wasted all that money on that shit - which is worse than any withdrawal and stays with you for life...

@F.U.B.A.R. I e copied and pasted thst into my phone. It's so true. Especially the money. It adds up to where I do stupid shit like not pay my car insurance bill. Fucked up beyond all recognition... No-one with wisdom like that is fucked up....one of the coolest names on BL.tho

Thanks for the kind words mate, but I don't deserve them.

However, there is another piece of advice I can share - put off your first stone of the day for as long as possible. Don't save some for the morning because that will have you fiending all day. Don't be banging on your dealer's door at 8am like I used to do before going to work. You may wake up with cravings, but they are surprisingly easy to suppress if you dont give into them. Like I said, it's purely psychological...

well done @axe battler honestly you have done awesome.

just don't open that door again. running out of money wasn't enough for me, i just started doing every graft going and degrading myself for money.

it is purely psychological but that doesn't make it easy to quit. until i learned to control it slightly when i just had no prospect of getting money for the next couple of hours i found the desperation for crack worse than the desperation of gong to bed with no dark knowing you're gonna wake up sick.

Thanks @chinup . You got s solid bf and a house now,? Go you!
Do you never mess with thdbt even ossasionally,,?

yep i seem to be doing ok. somehow didn't alienate the guy i've been with on/off for the past 18 years so now were in the process of hopefully buying our own place.

i had a couple of small lapses on dark and light last year and they just weren't worth the hassle. particularly the dark was disappointing, only one of the lots of light even did remotely what it was supposed to. so now i just drink more than i should and take the odd benzo.

Thanks for the kind words mate, but I don't deserve them.

However, there is another piece of advice I can share - put off your first stone of the day for as long as possible. Don't save some for the morning because that will have you fiending all day. Don't be banging on your dealer's door at 8am like I used to do before going to work. You may wake up with cravings, but they are surprisingly easy to suppress if you dont give into them. Like I said, it's purely psychological..Who’s the COOLEST? We’ll I am of course

See id love to have the occasional benzo but being on the joos I get tested and get in trouble! Shame