• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack cocaine

Okay so just enough water to cover the baking soda and cocaine
yes mate juste nough water not to much. and when ur cooking it bubbles for a bit then u start seeeing the oil that it's crack. u cook it until u dont see baking soda and only the yellow oil. tat's when u stop it only takes like a min MAX. with practice u'll become a good chef hahaha it's better to cook ur own crack than buying already crack that they put shit on it. It should look white like that :p

yes mate juste nough water not to much. and when ur cooking it bubbles for a bit then u start seeeing the oil that it's crack. u cook it until u dont see baking soda and only the yellow oil. tat's when u stop it only takes like a min MAX. with practice u'll become a good chef hahaha it's better to cook ur own crack than buying already crack that they put shit on it. It should look white like that :p

So outta a gram of powder how much would yoh think id be lookin to get back at least half a gram right?? And so will all the water be gone like evaporate

So outta a gram of powder how much would yoh think id be lookin to get back at least half a gram right?? And so will all the water be gone like evaporate
depends on the purity of ur coke, when u cook crack it reduces to 80% if its pure. only use enough baking soda to cover the coke. like 80/20 ratio 80 coke 20 soda. SOmetimes it's so cut you end up with lil product at the end even if it's a gram so like i said it depende on the purity.

is this quality crack
mruszxW.jpg
rNWpX4g.jpg

this color is common in brazil, $ 2 a gram

it is always an adventure smoking it, you never know when one's going to dig a hole on one's lungs

this color is common in brazil, $ 2 a gram

it is always an adventure smoking it, you never know when one's going to dig a hole on one's lungs
it's better to cook ur own crack. fuck buying already cooked crack. THey add shit to it to bulk it up so the potency is shit. I always cook my crack and it is bomb quality.

Reactions: R3K
not brazil, fff brazil. I live in the best country in Southamerica. PERÚ. We are the ones who taught colombians how to make cocaine. ;)

Yea yall have access to iv morphine iv ketamine demerol midazolam got some k commin soon 10 vials 5 grams total 100 bucks please dont ban me for this comment as I'm not discussing directly where I'm buying it

And so thats whT the crack id make it spoon should look like using just wTer cocaine and baking soda

Yes, especially where you can see the circular oil in the spoon with bubbles and water around it. You know the chemical reaction is happening properly when you see the oil, that's actual crack cocaine in liquid form. As it cools, it will then change from liquid into a solid and look like the rock.

Yes, especially where you can see the circular oil in the spoon with bubbles and water around it. You know the chemical reaction is happening properly when you see the oil, that's actual crack cocaine in liquid form. As it cools, it will then change from liquid into a solid and look like the rock.

Okay and its just that easy

Yes. Don't keep the lighter too close and keep it moving. Don't be concerned about continuing to add baking soda until it stops fizzling, it will never stop for the purposes of this method. Once the oil forms, the reaction has happened and you're good to go. The trick is, after it precipitates, take it out and then add some more water and soda - if you precipitate a lot more, you know your technique needs to be worked and and practice makes perfect.

Last edited:
Yes. Don't keep the lighter too close and keep it moving. Don't be concerned about continuing to add baking soda until it stops fizzling, it will never stop for the purposes of this method. Once the oil forms, the reaction has happened and you're good to go. The trick is, after it precipitates, take it out and then add some more water and soda - if you precipitate a lot more, you know your technique needs to be worked and and practice makes perfect.
what do u mean if it precipitates more?